Victory Lane Ford

903 Old Route 66 North, Litchfield, IL 62056

New 888-379-2981
Used 888-834-7218
Service 888-441-9221

"You are always the winner at Victory Lane"

A1 Customer Service

by from Litchfield, il |

Best group of people in the car business in this area for sure!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for the review. Here at Victory Lane Ford we strive to provide the best customer service around. We look forward to helping with any of your automotive needs in the future.

great service

by from bunker hill |

Always get great service from friendly personnel. And always on time.

March 3, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Our service department is always working to give the best experience possible.

Ford Fusion

by from Gillespie, IL |

The attitude and service by your staff was extremely appreciated, especially, Kevin our sales person. A total delight from test drive to sale to financing. I would like to say your staff is so delightful that I had to come to your dealership on Tuesday because I could not get my new phone paired with my F150. A salesman came out to assist me and asked me how I liked our new Fusion. Very friendly indeed and seemed to genuinely care about us as a customer. I love this place.

March 3, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. All of our sales staff are glad to assist in any way they can to make you feel like part of the family.

honest people

by from Litchfield, IL |

Fair, honest and easy to deal with people. They will shoot you straight

March 3, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with all of your vehicle needs in the future.

Great Service

by from Litchfield, IL |

The only thing we were not sure of is whether the oil needed changing. We had just had it done in December, so we didn't think it had 3,000 miles on it yet. But we are not sure. Otherwise, my 2013 Ford Escape is great, running wonderfully. And I will for sure purchase another Ford from Victory Lane Ford again. Thank you, Laura

March 3, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Our service department works very hard to provide the best service possible.

Prompt Communication, Painless Buying Experience

by from Litchfield, IL |

Prior to test drive, customer service was great. Prompt, pro-active communication and action by salesman made for a very pleasant and quick buying experience. Test drive and all paperwork took about 1.5 hours after doing pre-approval during the days before. Maybe a little better display/explanation of features. Slightly more time spent by the salesman giving a "tour" of the car and exactly how to use different levers, buttons, etc. Include the trunk, folding back seat and under the hood.

February 13, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to work on improving our processes to give the customer a great experience.

GYSGT USMC Retired

by from Stauntou, IL> |

Awesome time with everyone there, just need to speed up process, Overall, Super Outstanding........

February 13, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to work on our process to make everything as quick and painless as possible for our customers.

Used Vehicle Experience

by from Litchfield, IL |

We recently purchased a 2008 GMC Yukon. Our salesman, Shaun was very helpful and we got the deal we needed.

February 13, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide the best customer service experience around.

Great experience overall.

by from Litchfield, IL |

Chucky Price was amazing! He made sure I was taken care of and completely satisfied.

February 9, 2015

Thank you for you business. We look forward to helping you in the future.

great dealer, nice people

by from Carlinville, il |

This is a fleet vehicle. The dealership is easy to work with.

February 5, 2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to handle all your vehicle needs over the years. We look forward to helping in the future.

Bought 2014 Shelby GT500

by from Milwaukee, Wis. |

The entire staff are friendly, courteous. They all took twice the time with me, then is necessary. Charlie was the salesperson who made sure everything was just right. Took extra steps to align the sale. And Liz the loan person was very detail oriented, friendly as all get out. Had some good fishing stories {I hope she gets that 150 hp motor for her boat} and tips. Liz spent a big bunch of time helping me understand the sales contract and loan. I also met the owner of the dealership a very nice and unpretentious. WASN'T a stuffed as many are. Overall I'm glad I drove 5 1/2 hours [one way] from Wisconsin to buy my car from them.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. I will pass your words on to Charlie and Liz as well as Gene and the other Managers. Enjoy your car