Victory Lane Ford

903 Old Route 66 North, Litchfield, IL 62056

New 888-379-2981
Used 888-834-7218
Service 888-441-9221

"You are always the winner at Victory Lane"

Bought 2014 Shelby GT500

by from Milwaukee, Wis. |

The entire staff are friendly, courteous. They all took twice the time with me, then is necessary. Charlie was the salesperson who made sure everything was just right. Took extra steps to align the sale. And Liz the loan person was very detail oriented, friendly as all get out. Had some good fishing stories {I hope she gets that 150 hp motor for her boat} and tips. Liz spent a big bunch of time helping me understand the sales contract and loan. I also met the owner of the dealership a very nice and unpretentious. WASN'T a stuffed as many are. Overall I'm glad I drove 5 1/2 hours [one way] from Wisconsin to buy my car from them.

June 17, 2014

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. I will pass your words on to Charlie and Liz as well as Gene and the other Managers. Enjoy your car

Boat Repair

by from Wood River, il. |

We recently had our pontoon boat damaged by a storm. We had Victory Lane do the repairs. Mark did a wonderful job. It looks like new! I can't wait for summer!

March 18, 2013

Thanks for the feedback Doug! We look forward to working with you again on any boat or car repairs that you may need!

repair service

by from white city , il |

I have been going to this dealer for the last 5 years and have never been dis-satisfied with the work done and the politeness of the staff-a great experience every time-

March 18, 2013

Thanks for the feedback!! We look forward to giving you a great experience every time you come to Victory Lane!

Oil change

by from St.Loui, MO |

They check my car fir everything. I have a warranty for 100k miles.

August 28, 2012

We appreciate your loyal business. Thank you for the kind words.

John H

by from St.Louis, MO |

I've been coming here since 2004. They are fast, friendly and competent service!

August 28, 2012

Our service department strives to be fast, friendly and competent. Thank you for your continued relationship.

good experience

by from vandalia,il |

we bought a used escape from thomas schofield at victorylane ford .we were very pleased with his service and the experience at the dealer ship but the only negative was the gas tank was almost empty

August 22, 2012

We are glad you had a good experience here at Victory Lane Ford, and we look forward to our continued relationship in the future. Thank you for the kind words and enjoy your new Escape!

Horrible experience

by from IL |

We have bought a lot of vehicles over the years but this place is by far the worst "dealership" we have ever been to. The only reason we went through with the sale is because we were on a time frame and had to have something asap. The salesman was fine but the whole financing process and everyone we dealt with for that were terrible. The make you an offer (bottom dollar for trade) and then go back on it the next day and decide they want more money. Lie to your face about what they bank says (bank won't finance because they want too much for their vehicle), and then once you finally make a deal and go to sign the paper work, magically the payment is higher than what you agreed on. Can't even tell you how many times they had to redo the paperwork because of their errors and took forever. Too many things to even list but I swear it seemed like this was the only vehicle they had ever sold. This is the only place we have bought a vehicle that they are even too tight to fill the gas tank! Wow! Do your self a favor and go to a much more reputable dealership. This joke of a place probably won't last much longer, no wonder no one else was in there!

July 17, 2012

If you would like contact us we will do everything in our power to try and make the situation right. We strive to make every customer's time here as pleasing as possible. We price our cars to be one of the most competitive with in the St. Louis to Springfield, IL area. We apologize and hope you take us up on our offer to try to make the situation up to you by contacting us at 217-324-3965.

2007 Escape-Ford

by from Litchfield,IL |

I bought the car from here and also overall great service.

June 24, 2012

Thank you for the kind words, we strive to provide the best service we can here at Victory Lane Ford. Where you are always a winner!

No Deal

by from Litchfield |

Poor customer service. I was only one in sales offices and sales manager didnt seem to care. Had other associates coming and going from office my deal was not first priority. I thought customers first, but not at Victory Lane. I have tried to make deals before with them. They seemingly dont want new business. I try to keep my $$ local.

May 30, 2012

We appologize if No_Deal feels we did anything but our best to serve them in their car buying experience. As most car buyers know, buying a car is not a ten minute experience, but some customers think it should be. At the time of this customer's visit, we had a customer on the lot with one of our sales associates and one customer in our boat show room. This customer was shown the same quality attention any customer of Victory Lane Ford is shown. This customer may have been the only customer sitting in our showroom at the time, as stated before, we did have other customers being attended to. However, here at Victory Lane Ford we strive to do our very best to be attentive to all of our customer's needs.

Boss Car

by from litchfield |

My mom, dad, sister and entire family buys their car here. Great dealer.

August 28, 2012

A loyal, lifetime relationship is what we try to develop. When that relationship crosses over generations, we are even happier. Thank you for the kind words.

Repair

by from Litchfield |

It was a great place to shop and overall great dealer

May 21, 2013

We appreciate your business!