Toyota of Muncie

3311 N Nebo Rd, Muncie, IN 47304

New 888-506-5493 New888-506-5493
Used 866-598-9578 Used866-598-9578
Service 888-414-5610 Service 888-414-5610

We are the dealership that every vehicle should come with.

Outstanding Customer Service...

by from Carmel, IN |

This is the second car we have purchased from Toyota of Muncie and it was - once again, well worth it. David Rhum - my salesperson was very knowledgeable, always prompt in getting back to me, and delivered exactly what we wanted. Mike Ambler the finance guy was on top of things and sincere. They were both outstanding to work with. I knew what I wanted, they met the price/terms I needed, and I bought the car sight-unseen with confidence. I am a busy professional so they even agreed to meet me during off-hours in the Fishers area to facilitate the trade and then delivered the new car to me at my home. Best car buying experience I have ever had!! Hats off to Scott McFeely and his group at Toyota of Muncie. I absolutely recommend Toyota of Muncie to friends and family.

David Rhum was awesome!

by from Anderson, In. |

The best purchasing experience you could ever want is what David Rhum provides. Toyota of Muncie also has a fantastic service department. With the expert assistance from David Rhum, I was able to get exactly the new truck I wanted. And my wife got the SUV she was dreaming of. Stop in and see Dave, you'll be glad you did. Thank you Toyota of Muncie! And thank you David Rhum!

David Rhum Rocks!

by from Muncie, In. |

Toyota of Muncie is the best Toyota dealership in existence. David Rhum is the best vehicle sales person in existence! Fantastic experience from start to finish every time I visit!

Great service!

by from New Castle, IN |

Great customer service and great buying experience. The sales manager Mickey Rodgers was extremely helpful and truly there to making buying the car of your dreams happen. Everything went smoothly and there was no messing around. They did everything they could to please me and to make sure I was satisfied with my car buying experience.

Quick Initial Response

by from NW Indy |

Contacted dealer on a Saturday LATE in the work day (5 or so) and quickly received an email and call back from the dealership. Devin was very helpful and informative. Car was a new trade, so no pics or CARFAX...he quickly emailed me the Auto Check and a few day later some pictures. Dealership was too far from home, and chose an alternative locally. Overall was a good experience.

Great customer service

by from Muncie, IN |

Devon was great to work with he listen and was very understanding and striaght forward with my wife and I. I had went to another dealer earlier in the day and the sales man was pushy and flatout lied to me about the car I was looking at. He did noty know what he was talking about. Devon on the other hand was very honest and I would recomend him to anyone. He is in the process of locating another vehical for us right now.