Bill Gaddis Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Used 888-656-4923
Service 888-823-3306

Sales and Service

by from New Castle, Indiana |

I have purchased 4 vehicles from Gaddis and have been very pleased everytime! Not having what I wanted at the time they located me exactly what I wanted... I live in New Castle but drive to Muncie everytime I need service work done.The service department has always treated me with honesy and integrity when having something done! I had blown a tire on the highway called roadside service and they could not get to me for over an hour,so not wanting to be stuck on the highway scared, I called Gaddis and they sent a truck within 30 minutes picked me and my Nitro up... towed it back.... and gave me a loaner car while repairs were done! To me that is over and above customer service. I have sent several family and friends to Gaddis and they also have been treated very well! Keep up the good work!

Great Sales and Service

by from Muncie |

Bought a new 2013 Journey and was amazed at how far above and beyond they went to make my deal go as smooth as possible!! Have had service work done here on both Dodge and Non Dodge vehicles and have always had the greatest of service in town. Wouldn't take my vehicles any other place for work

Happy Customer

by from Muncie, IN |

I was in there recently and had my car serviced. I loved the service guys, they were very quick and helpful. Offered a lot of great advice on the maintanence of my vehicle and the prices were very reasonable (cheaper than an oil change at Walmart). I would definitely go back in the future for my oil changes. Also, I have referred several people to Gaddis to purchase new and used vehicles and they all found their buying process to be hassel-free and enjoyable. They said the finance department went above and beyond to help them in purchasing their vehicles. Overall, I have had great experiences with Gaddis and I would go back for future car needs. :)

Avoid Service Department!!!!!!

by from Muncie, IN |

I took in my vehicle and was EXTREMELY disappointed with this service department. I will never buy a vehicle at the dealership because I wouldn't want to deal with the service here. Actually "service" is not a word I would even use to describe this department. I was ignored, treated rudely, given incorrect information, and overall feel like I was given info that would have cost me a lot of money for something that was not even correct. While I was there I observed 4 other customers being treated just as rudely as I was treated. Since being there I have spoken to 2 other people who have Dodge vehicles and they told me they never go to this dealership to have anything done because they were not treated right. As the other reviewer "Low Mileage Driver" experienced I did the same. I went to another Dodge dealership and they did exactly what I requested, knew exactly what I wanted, and treated me very well. I will drive to the other dealership every time rather than go close by and have these problems. There was even an elderly woman there who was treated so rudely I really wanted to say something to someone - rude!!! They were not forthcoming after a bit and we just stood looking at each other until I asked for my key and left.

A Happy Girl!

by from Muncie Indiana |

I don't do reviews on a regular basis, but I feel something needs to be said. I have bought cars throughout central indiana for well over 40 years. In my experiance I have seen a lot of different customer service types. I have also experianced a number of frustrating situations with many of them and felt like they just didn't care. I recently had a issue with Gaddis where I felt like something should have been handled a little different. As soon as I mentioned my concern I was aprouched by a very polite man who asked me to please follow him. To my surprise this was the owner Bill Gaddis. Before I left my little concern was handled, and I genuinely new that they cared. This is a Dealer I highly recommend. I will do all my future business with Gaddis.

The only place to go

by from Muncie, IN |

This is the only place to buy as far as I am concerned. I have bought around 15 vehicles over the past 13 years and have been completely satisfied!

Buying experience okay; avoid service dept.

by from Muncie, IN |

Gaddis Chrysler/Dodge: Service dept. recently visited for a 4-year powertrain inspection to validate factory warranty on '08 Dodge Caliber purchased new at this dealership, to do a front end alignment, and to redeem a special $28.00 coupon for oil change and tire rotation/21 point inspection. Service department spent 4 hours on car and informed me that: a) front tires were 'shot' and needed to be replaced; b)lower control arm on front left was loose and needed to be replaced ($300) before tire rotation and alignment could be done, and c) car needed new brake pads & rotors immediately ($300). At the time car was picked up, service dept. indiated that it was in fact the rear tires that were worn badly, apparently, not the front. Only paid for oil change and, as requested originally, tire rotation, which techicians did end up doing per customer request. Car had been well maintained since new, including regular tire rotations, and since it was driven lightly (46,000 miles since Aug. '07) with no brake noise or issues, this was quite surprising. Car was taken to another service center in town for the alignment. Technicians there inspected above points and found the tires to be very good all around, lower control arm not loose or in need of replacement, and brake rotors (and pads) also not in need of replacement. Bottom line: I got a second opinion on issues raised by service dept. that I did not feel needed to be done on a well cared-for car, which turned out to be correct. Do not recommend Gaddis Chrysler Service dept., as they seem slow & untrustworthy.

Small is sometimes best.

by from Anderson, In |

Despite being the smallest Hyundai dealer around, the service and personal help I got with locating the specific car I wanted was beyond normal service. Everything was exact and up front with the timing , delivery and cost to me. No pressure or confusion. Just the best dealings with an auto dealer that I have had in my 40 plus years buying cars.