Bill Gaddis Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Used 888-656-4923 Used888-656-4923
Service 888-823-3306 Service 888-823-3306

Thank you!

by from Eaton, IN |

Appointment time was met, service representative was courteous and efficient, our wait time was less than estimated, customer area was comfortable and pleasant--can't think of anything more we could have expected.

Not going back

by from Muncie, IN |

Been a customer since 2003. Have purchased vehicles from here. In the last few years my spouse and I have had repetitive bad experiences with the service department. Not friendly. No follow through on checking out requested areas of concern. Have driven away only to find problems not taken care of. The last experience was so mind boggling both in terms of customer service and in terms of quality of "repair," we are sadly moving on...

Muncie Gaddis Oil Change

by from Parker City, IN |

I had an oil change and inspection in under 1/2 hour. That was great! I don't like having to wait in the show room though because then I have to listen to the inane salesmen's conversations and watch them do puzzles from the newspaper and play games on their smartphones. Not a one even said "Hi!" or "Happy Holidays!" There was also no coffee in the urns on the counter.

Review of Gaddis Chrysler dealership

by from Yorktown, IN |

Drop off car. It is done when I get back. I was in dealership less than 5 minutes. Everyone very friendly.

Avoid Service Department!!!!!!

by from Muncie, IN |

I took in my vehicle and was EXTREMELY disappointed with this service department. I will never buy a vehicle at the dealership because I wouldn't want to deal with the service here. Actually "service" is not a word I would even use to describe this department. I was ignored, treated rudely, given incorrect information, and overall feel like I was given info that would have cost me a lot of money for something that was not even correct. While I was there I observed 4 other customers being treated just as rudely as I was treated. Since being there I have spoken to 2 other people who have Dodge vehicles and they told me they never go to this dealership to have anything done because they were not treated right. As the other reviewer "Low Mileage Driver" experienced I did the same. I went to another Dodge dealership and they did exactly what I requested, knew exactly what I wanted, and treated me very well. I will drive to the other dealership every time rather than go close by and have these problems. There was even an elderly woman there who was treated so rudely I really wanted to say something to someone - rude!!! They were not forthcoming after a bit and we just stood looking at each other until I asked for my key and left.

A Happy Girl!

by from Muncie Indiana |

I don't do reviews on a regular basis, but I feel something needs to be said. I have bought cars throughout central indiana for well over 40 years. In my experiance I have seen a lot of different customer service types. I have also experianced a number of frustrating situations with many of them and felt like they just didn't care. I recently had a issue with Gaddis where I felt like something should have been handled a little different. As soon as I mentioned my concern I was aprouched by a very polite man who asked me to please follow him. To my surprise this was the owner Bill Gaddis. Before I left my little concern was handled, and I genuinely new that they cared. This is a Dealer I highly recommend. I will do all my future business with Gaddis.

The only place to go

by from Muncie, IN |

This is the only place to buy as far as I am concerned. I have bought around 15 vehicles over the past 13 years and have been completely satisfied!

Buying experience okay; avoid service dept.

by from Muncie, IN |

Gaddis Chrysler/Dodge: Service dept. recently visited for a 4-year powertrain inspection to validate factory warranty on '08 Dodge Caliber purchased new at this dealership, to do a front end alignment, and to redeem a special $28.00 coupon for oil change and tire rotation/21 point inspection. Service department spent 4 hours on car and informed me that: a) front tires were 'shot' and needed to be replaced; b)lower control arm on front left was loose and needed to be replaced ($300) before tire rotation and alignment could be done, and c) car needed new brake pads & rotors immediately ($300). At the time car was picked up, service dept. indiated that it was in fact the rear tires that were worn badly, apparently, not the front. Only paid for oil change and, as requested originally, tire rotation, which techicians did end up doing per customer request. Car had been well maintained since new, including regular tire rotations, and since it was driven lightly (46,000 miles since Aug. '07) with no brake noise or issues, this was quite surprising. Car was taken to another service center in town for the alignment. Technicians there inspected above points and found the tires to be very good all around, lower control arm not loose or in need of replacement, and brake rotors (and pads) also not in need of replacement. Bottom line: I got a second opinion on issues raised by service dept. that I did not feel needed to be done on a well cared-for car, which turned out to be correct. Do not recommend Gaddis Chrysler Service dept., as they seem slow & untrustworthy.