Astorg Motor Co.

2028 7th Street, Parkersburg, WV 26101

New 866-972-6296
Used 877-565-9283
Service 888-300-4293

"We price our cars, not our customers."

I KNOW A 5 SPEED FROM AN AUTOMATIC WHEN I SEE ONE.

by from birmingham, alabama |

OK, REALLY, JUST FOR YOU WHO OWNS A AUTO DEALERSHIP. THE H3T IS AN AUTOMATIC, NOT A 5 SPEED. Do you need schooling. Sad really. :/

My overall experience was good

by from Carolina, WV |

My overall experience was good. It took a little longer than I expected, but the employees made sure to offer my husband and I anything they we may need. I will be bring my car back for a check up on May 26 or 27 (will have to call to verify) so them I can judge on the repair service.

disappointed

by from parkersburg wv |

they are very unprofessional and they are rude when i got my car back it smelled like smoke and they never fix the problem that i was having with it and was very rude about it

Not Disppointed

by from Akron, Ohio |

I recently purchased a Porsche from Astorg Motors after seeng it on Cars.com. My intention was to drive the 130 miles to see and drive the car. I ended up purcasing it sight unseen. I was not disappointed in the purchase. Mason delivered the car to my door 4 days later. They were very professional thru out the transaction, communicated well, and were very responsive to my requests. I hope to work with them again in the future.

would not deal

by from parkersburg wv |

would not deal AND sent me an nasty email telling me so

October 7, 2013

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with us. We do not however "deal" or negotiate with any of our customers. We at Astorg are different than many other dealers in the fact that we are a "One Low Price" dealer. What this means to you as the customer is that we put our best price on the windshield of every car on our lot and we advertise that same price everyday to all of our customers. With our "One Low Price" system, every customer gets the same fair deal everyday. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call and ask for a manager at 304-485-5555.

Great service. A+++++++

by from Parkersburg, WV |

Serviced my Mercedes ML550 today and it was a painless and efficient experience contrary to other places I have taken my car in the past. Communications were with 'Jay' and he was friendly, courteous, and advised me what to expect as far as service needing to be done and estimated costs in advance. My workplace was very close to dealership and due to my hectic schedule they went out of their way and arranged pick up and deliver my car. Very punctual and professional. Thank you for making my appointment absolutely stress free. Outstanding customer service !!!

March 20, 2013

Thank you for your business! If there is anything else you need, let us know. Customer feedback is very important to us, and we thank you for taking the time to fill it out!

astorg

by from pennsboro |

gppd experience shopping. very friendly. easy access to enter and exit.

December 1, 2012

Dependable - Thank you for stopping by our dealership, we really appreciate the good rating and the time it took for you to review us. If there is anything you feel we can improve on or any concerns you have in the buying process, please let us know! Email astorgauto.com@gmail.com All feedback is appreciated.

Great service

by from Vienna,WV |

We purchased a new Dodge Ram. All the people we wetre in contact with werte very helpful. Nice place

Mason

by from Granville OH |

As a companion, we dealt with Mason, bought a car and thought he was very friendly & helpful.

Great Experience

by from Elizabeth, WV |

This dealership went above what we expected. They drove to another state to pick up a vehicle from another car lot. This vehicle was not in the shape they were told it was yet they spend weeks on making our experience good. With so many problems our buying experience could of been horrible but they did everything within their power to keep us happy. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

March 30, 2012

Family Lady- We want to thank you for your patience through the whole experience. It was our pleasure taking care of your family and we really appreciate your business as well your referral. We look forward to seeing you again and if there is anything you need please don't hesitate to call.