Miller Brothers Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 866-906-8011

Contact Our Sales Department

Miller Brothers is fair and Friendly

by from Berlin, MD |

James Becker has always been straight forward, truthful, and friendly, as is Bruce Carter. These are people I feel comfortable dealing with and always with go to them first. The service person, Justin, could not have been any more prepared or friendly. I wish Miller Brothers was located in Berlin, MD

February 10, 2015

Lee, I am so pleased that your visit went as planned. We try every day to exceed client expectations. As for moving to BERLIN, MD.. that will be tough. Miller Brothers has been in Howard County since 1928... we would be greatly missed. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive

very professional

by from Ellicott City, MD |

From beginning to end every person I met did everything they could to make my experience move along as quickly as possible. The young man that met me at my car and especially Justin were very professional and polite.

Leaving it to the Professionals

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Everything was taken care of promptly. Was contacted by Will who is always courteous and a true professional. (Note: I am assuming this survey is for my Cruze as we have 2 vehicles that were serviced in the last few weeks.)

Very Satisfied

by from Columbia, MD |

Very satisfied with Miller Brothers service. Work is thorough and completed in a timely manner. Very good job by service Dept. personnel.

July 31, 2015

Leonard, Did you know Miller Brothers is among the top rated service departments in the area? We strive everyday to satisfy our clients... glad we succeeded with you. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager 410 465 2100

Great Service

by from Baltimore, Md. |

Greeted promptly, comfortable waiting room. Service person updated me on the progress of my vehicle. Overall , a friendly and professional environment.

July 31, 2015

Roscoe, Glad you recently enjoyed our remodeled customer lounge; our renovations are now complete and they did turn out very nice. Thanks for the review. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager 410 465 2100

Friendly, informative and professional atmosphere

by from Baltimore, MD |

The salesman, Mr. Dombrosky and sales manager, Mr. Wyatt were courteous, informative and patient. They made the shopping experience easy.

July 31, 2015

Lorraine, Tom is a fast rising star with Miller Brothers; he has been with us for a couple months and has done a great job. Joe, on the other hand, has been with Miller Brothers for 20+ years. Together they make a great team. Thank you for the kind words. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager 410 465 2100

Great way to spend a rainy Saturday!

by from Baltimore, Md |

After visiting Frankel in Timonium/Hunt Valley, where we had a horrible experience, despite being return customers, our visit to Miller Brothers on Saturday June 27 was amazing. Salesman James was friendly and helpful and Justin, the "money guy" was kind, expedient, and actually cared about our experience. We will definitely come back!

Best Deaer

by from Ellicott City MD |

Great place to deal for a car. Work with you to get the best price and best loan deal. Friendly and honest.

June 28, 2015

Bernard, Friendly and honest are two of the nicest things that can be said..thank you. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive

Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Justin, the service representative was wonderful; polite, courteous, helpful, patient, informative, answered all of my questions, and made sure my needs were taken care of. He was very thorough and I truly felt like a valued customer!

June 28, 2015

Wanda, Glad you "felt" like a valued customer...BECAUSE YOU ARE!!! Thank you so much for visiting Miller Brothers Chevrolet Cadillac of Ellicott City. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive

A true no hassle buying experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I sent my desired requirements for a new Malibu to Joe Wyatt via email. He replied promptly and worked with me to locate a vehicle. Joe also helped determine which rebates and incentives applied to the car. Once the vehicle was on site, Joe, Zach Miller, and Chick in Financing facilitated a smooth buying experience including trading in my previous vehicle, obtaining financing, and setting up the systems in the new vehicle.

June 28, 2015

Michael, Thanks for the compliment on our ALL STAR team! Please tell your friends and family about Miller Brothers of Ellicott City. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive

Purchase a vehicle.

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Best Dealership in the Baltimore area. Could not be treated any better. Tell them what you want and they have a Can Do approach to your desires.

June 28, 2015

Bernard, Thanks for noticing our CAN DO approach. We try our best everyday. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive