Miller Brothers Chevrolet Cadillac

New 800-695-9943
Used 888-834-9707
Service 866-906-8011

Contact Our Sales Department

Extremely pleased with my purchase.

by from Fairview, NJ |

The distanced traveled was well worth it. I'm extremely pleased with the level of courtesy, professionalism and honesty expressed by Zach and the rest of staff at Miller Chevrolet. Thank you for making this a positive experience, I don't remember the last time a vehicle purchase was this easy and straight-forward for me. Thanks again - Love the CAR

September 18, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review. I am sure you passed a lot of Dealerships between New Jersey and Ellicott City. It is very pleasing to me that Miller Brothers topped all of your choices. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive 410 465 2100

great service

by from Glenn Burnie Md |

Samantha Frost made my first car buying experience a good one. Thanks for all your help

November 15, 2014

I would have to agree, SAMANTHA FROST is GREAT! Please spread the word about Miller Brothers in Ellicott City. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive

Excellent Dealership

by from Bowie, MD |

Miller Brothers Chevrolet Cadillac is one of the few excellent car dealers in the DC Metropolitan Area. The customer service and friendliness of their staff was phenomenal, especially Zach Miller. Zach went out of his way to make sure my purchase of my new Yukon went smoothly. He even found me headphones for my rear entertainment system without me even asking him for them. I would highly recommend anyone looking for an excellent dealer with extraordinary service and some of the best prices to go and visit Miller Brothers.

November 15, 2014

Coach, Thanks for visiting us from Bowie. I know that is a bit of a drive; but I am glad we exceeded you expectations with our sales process. We try our best to ALWAYS do the right thing for our clients. Enjoy your movie and a quiet ride.. Please tell your friends and family about Miller Brothers. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive

Second visit - sunglass compartment replacement

by from Ellicott City, MD |

My second visit to Miller Brothers was to replace the part that was ordered during my first visit. It took about an hour for them to replace the sunglass compartment in my 2013 Chevy Malibu. Both of the representatives who assisted me, Bobby and Joe, were both friendly and efficient. I am unsettled about the flawed design feature of the part (two tiny little pieces that clasp it shut easily break means the sunglass compartment hangs open and blocks the rear view mirror and in order to replace the part they had to take out the whole upper console and rewire all the switches and lights, which just seems ridiculous in my view) but I am satisfied with the service at Miller Brothers.

November 15, 2014

Thank you for taking your time and leaving us a review. We do strive to for 100% customer satisfaction everyday. I am glad we provided you with the service that was expected. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive

A Pleasant Experience

by from Catonsville, Maryland |

I went to three other dealerships before visiting Miller Brothers but none of the other dealerships offered me what Miller Brothers did in terms of customer service. My level of comfort at the other dealerships was mediocre at best but that changed when I walked into the Miller Brothers showroom. I was greeted by Samantha with a genuine smile and after telling her what I was looking for I was offered an even better deal than I expected to get on the truck that I wanted because of Samantha's attention to detail in getting me every possible discount that I could get. I traded a car in and got very good value from Miller Brothers on that deal also. The sales Manager was very warm and considerate toward me and there was no beating around the bush when it came time to make a deal. I got a great deal and it was a very pleasant experience.

October 31, 2014

I agree.. Samantha Frost is GREAT! Please tell your friends and family about Miller Brothers. Stop in when you are in the area Sam would love to see you again! Brad Witmer General Sales Manager 410 465 2100

Friendly salesman and great service

by from Catonsville, MD |

Zach Miller was a delight to deal with. I would recommend him to any of my friends who are in the market for a car.

September 21, 2014

ZACH is Great.. I would have to agree... although I am a little bias. Please tell your friend and family; that is by far the best compliment you can pay to Zach Miller. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive 410 465 2100

painless car buying experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I visited Miller Brothers because they had the used car I was looking for. I expected an unpleasant experience as a woman walking into a dealer alone. Instead I bought the car I wanted at a very good price. There was no pressure to buy add-ons I didn't want, and no bait and switch tricks.

September 21, 2014

Heather, Thank you for the kind words and please spread the word about Miller Brothers in Ellicott City. We are family owned and treat customers the way we would like to be treated. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive 410 465 2100

Long and frustrating process

by from Catonsville, MD |

It took nearly three hours to buy a car today, never in my life has it taken close to this long to go through the car buying process, while everyone was nice (not exceedingly) their service was slow and irksome.

September 21, 2014

I have reviewed the days around your review posting and found a day in which one of my Finance managers had to leave early for a personal matter. That in turn would have Left my remaining finance person a bit overwhelmed. I can only guess the day since your name was not included in your review. I hope you are happy with your purchase... sorry were wore out your patience. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive 410 465 2100

Very disappointed

by from Columbia md |

Never had a dealer charge $115 per item to diagnose a problem, if I didn't get it fixed. Very sneaky in how it is disclosed. Inconsistent in disclosure. Very poor customer service. First time I used them, will definitely be my last.

September 21, 2014

So sorry for your disappointment, diagnosing problems in today's vehicle does take some time. It is only fair to pay the Tech; I'm sure you will find this to be standard practice at ALL automotive service shops. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive 410 465 2100

Service is horrible!

by from Ellicott city, md |

Oil change t(brought in when garage doors open akes 2 hours! Other services I have been here for take tremendously longer than promised. On top of it they don't even wash the vehicle! What other dealership treats luxury vehicle owner with such sub par service? Cadillac should be embarrassed! Should have bought a Mercedes or BMW. They know how to value their customers.

August 2, 2014

So sorry for your recent bad experience with our Service department. We strive to be the Best; but, obviously we missed the goal during your visit. Please do not let this one visit stop you from giving us another chance. We are among the top rated dealers in the Maryland zone. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive

Outstanding service, clean facility

by from Ellicott City, Maryland |

In the months prior to purchasing my vehicle I was always greeted with asked if I needed assistance when I visited the showroom. I was able to look at vehicles and had someone available to answer any questions I had.

June 8, 2014

Karen, We do believe the our NO HASSLE approach is second to none. There are a lot of choices when it comes to dealerships... thank you for choosing Miller Brothers of Ellicott City. Brad Witmer General Sales Manager Miller Brothers Automotive