Herrington Ford

Service 855-774-6536

Home of the Guaranteed Credit Approval

Better than expected

by from Paden City, WV |

This was the 3rd dealership I visited when I was recently truck shopping, and they were the only one to work out a deal with me that I felt comfortable with. An overall great experience. Will definitely go back when it's time for another vehicle.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from ST. MARYS, WV |

THE TEAM WENT TO GREAT LENGTH TO LOCATE THE RIGHT VEHICLE FOR US (F-250-XLT) THEN MADE THE PURCHASING PROCESS EXTREMELY SMOOTH.

service

by from St. Marys, WV 26170 |

$50 to scan my car seems to be upsetting to me afterwards I had to pay $100 deductible for extended warranty. They found out what was wrong but this computer operations to find out is money making system. I know, that you have to charge more now. I do not think that I will get my oil change at the garage. I have to save money some way. Limited income is the biggest reason.

Great service

by from New Matamoras, OH |

I have aFord F-150. The service was great. It was very helpful!

F150 Service

by from Marietta, Ohio |

My F150 had a noise in the front axle area. The service department started work immediately upon my arrival and by the end of the day the problem was resolved. I will definitely return.

Wilam Ring

by from Petroleum, WV |

F 150 Was great salesman and Finance person was wonderful

GREAT SALES PEOPLE . NO HIGH PREASURE.

by from PARKERSBURG,WV |

THE STAFF GOT ME IN AND OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER AND DID A GREAT JOB EXPLANING THE CAR. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...

1FTFX1EF3EKG4472

by from Friendly, West Virginia 26146 |

We had purchased a used 2010 F-150 and was not happy with it and the Herrington staff put my wife and I in a new 2014 F-150 now we say HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!!

Oil change great, engine light charge not good!

by from Saint Marys, WV |

I was greatly disappointed in the $50.00 charge to find out why my engine light was on, and especially when I chose to have it fixed at the dealership there was no mention of the $50.00 being applied to the overall cost of fixing. or maybe a portion of the $50.00 being discounted. As far as an engine light, most times you can go to Auto zone or a like company and they will hook up their computer and tell me which sensor or what is causing the light to be on. And they do it for free. Very disappointed!

A Great Experience!

by from New Martinsville, WV |

This was our first car buy from Herrington Ford. Everyone made us feel welcome. We never felt pressured or intimidated. Brian Herrington was very personable and went out of his way to accommodate us. Once we made up our mind to buy, Brian Taylor took the time to explain all about Ford Credit and directed through the financial process. Our plan was to visit 3 local dealerships but Herrington Ford made that unnecessary. We don't usually like the car buying experience, but this was a totally enjoyable day.

Great service, vacation savers

by from Carroll, Oh |

Just have to say, everyone we dealt with from the tow operator to the service tech were great. We were 3 hours from home and another 3 hours to our vacation spot at Blackwater Falls when our truck lost power. I called the local Ford dealership in St Mary's for a tow on a Friday afternoon. They promptly picked us up , towed us back to the dealership where Michael H and Alex Mossor worked us into the schedule, diagnosed the problem. A computer module that needed updated and convinced us that everything was 100% fixed. They could tell we were concerned since we were so far from home and if the problem happened again we would be stuck on the road over the weekend. Michael H was so thoughtful he gave me his cell # and said if we had any problems he would be available all weekend to help. Now, that's something you expect from a friend but not from someone you just met 2 hours ago. Needless to say, with there help we were able to save our weekend to Blackwater Falls. Thank you so much to everyone at the dealership. And sorry this took so long to submit, this adventure took place last June. Thanks again