Jake Sweeney Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/RAM

169 Northland Blvd, Cincinnati, OH 45246

New 888-801-4755
Used 877-215-7652
Service 888-626-8384

Three generations of the Jake Sweeney Family represent the best in the automobile business in the Tri-State ar

Myles was excellent!

by from Dayton Ohio |

I was shopping for 6 weeks for a 2 0 13 dodge 3500 ram truck and wasn't having much luck finding what I was looking for. Myles found the truck for me in 2 days and brought to the dealership. It was just what I wanted!!! I love my new truck!

Do your homework

by from cincinnati, ohio |

Went up to the dealership to talk to a mutual friend about getting a car. We automatically saw what we liked and were negotiating the price. When I asked him to give me his best price (considering he would give us nothing but the best since he knew us) he suggested just leasing another car. I was never told the price and it didn't seem like they wanted to work with me at all. I left my number and he insured me that he would call back. I never heard anything until I called him to ask what was going on. And even then I was still getting the run around. At one point though I called and got another salesman on the phone and told him the car that I wanted and what the price was and he told right then and there that he would take 3000 off the asking price. Where is the loyalty that Jake Sweeney is suppose provide? Services sucks too because it takes them 3hours to do an oil change and if you're not waiting for that then they are trying to buy back your car while you wait. Show some respect and LISTEN to your customers. Whatever gimmicks you want to pull you live with on your conscience but do not treat your customers like we're idiots. I refuse to do business with them anymore.

Poor Service & Exhorbitant quote for repair

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I had an unfortunate experience with my Jeep automatic transmission that requires I replace it. My issue with Jake Sweeney is not that I need to replace the transmission, but it took them a week to come to that conclusion with my car sitting in their shop. I lost the use of my car and the opportunity to have it fixed within that same amount of time because they failed to act with any sense of urgency. Quite the opposite, the service manager couldn't have moved slower. I got an exorbitant quote for a remanufactured transmission with a minimal warranty compared to other shops in Cincinnati. He estimated it high because he had no idea what was wrong until they opened it up. Yet, in the next sentence he charged me $100 for diagnostic services. Huh??? All he did was run the fault codes with his hand held diagnostic tool when I arrived with the Jeep! He claimed the car had instrumentation tied to it that needed to be removed before it could be towed out to another shop for the repair. I was there in less than 10 minutes and found no instrumentation on the car. Hint: That's because there never was any instrumentation used on the car and that's why they have no idea what is wrong with the transmission. Bottom line: Slow and unresponsive service personnel, double talk, and exorbitant quotes. I would avoid this service center!

Thanks!

by from Cincy, OH |

I have bought many cars over the years. Denny Sunderman was/is the best salesman I have ever dealt with. Everyone there is outgoing and friendly from the receptionist to the sales people to the finance people. I got a great deal on my Grand Cherokee and I will be back when the wife is ready. Thanks Denny "Big Dog" Sunderman!

very helpful and efficient

by from hamilton ohio |

I was simply inquiring about pricing on a new car and the trade-in value of my current vehicle. I sent in my request for the information online and the response was very timely and informative. I decided not to go forward with the purchase but it is no way a reflection on the dealership .

Easy Peasy

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Besides the receptionist area being a bit too "casual" and inattentive. We were plesantly suprised by the car deal. We arrived about 6 on a Tuesday evening and were home by 8:30 with our 2012 Jeep Wrangler. We even went to dinner! Charlie, Todd and Gary did an excellent job working with us to get us in the Jeep! Additionally, we added a tow hitch and side rails and those had to be ordered. The parts showed up the next day and service installed them. We are very happy customers and will be back when it is time to trade in the Toyota.

Worth the 2 day wait

by from Cincinnati,OH |

My wife and I went there saturday 9/22/12 hoping we would of got it that day but its not the dealer's fault it was the banks fault.Jake Sweeney Chrysler-Dodge has a excellent service all round and they make you feel welcome and comfortable.I wouldn't hesistate to go back to them to buy another car.now if you all excuse me I have a 2009 Ford Fusion to drive lol.

Help Finding that specific Truck!

by from Forest Park ,OH |

I would deal with them again and again... Courteous and Understanding business men, even when I was unable to find the exact used Dakota I wanted here, but will stay in contact with the Internet sales team.

Jake Sweeney Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/RAM responded to this review

April 27, 2012

Jake Sweeney Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram appreciates the positive feedback! We look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again! Todd Wright Chrysler Sales Team

GREAT Dealership!

by from Liberty Twp Oh |

This dealership took a very bad vehicle situation and made it perfect! They made me feel like I was more than a care buyer, and did everything they could to make my purchase as easy as possible. I would recommend Northgate Jeep, and plan on only using this dealer from now on!