BCP Smyrna Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-459-1216

BCP Smyrna Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep

3 pleasant purchasing experiences with BCP

by from Clayton, DE |

We have purchased 3 vehicles from BCP now... We have been totally satisfied with the experiences we've had. We have had an excellent relationship with our sales people, financial arrangements and the service department... All good!! When I was hit by another motorist and my 2012 Ram1500 was totaled, BCP worked with me and gave me a great deal on a replacement. They went the extra mile for me and got me an equivalent truck that matched the wrecked truck. They worked with the amount the insurance company provided as payoff (no thanks to Geico here...) and they got me into my replacement vehicle... All of my service appointments and routine scheduled maintenance have been pleasant experiences as well... I would recommend BCP to my friends and family...

May 22, 2014

Mike and Vicki, Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We are thrilled to hear that you've been happy with your experiences here and that you've enjoyed getting to know our staff. It is so important that our customers can trust that we'll get them a great deal and work with them when accidents happen. We really appreciate your recommendation and continued business and look forward to having you in again soon!

No customer service skills

by from Smyrna, del |

I would not recommend anyone get your vehicle fixed here. I had been a customer of theirs for a long time, we took every vehicle here for maintenance and repair. I had work done on my vehicle which was covered by warranty an a month later the same thing happened took it back to them and they said it was something totally different and that I had to pay another 1200.00 to get that fixed. I took it to another dodge dealer who told me that it was in fact what bcp had replaced and honored my warrant there. They just tried to get more money for something they did wrong they were very rude when I had notified them that it was what they had done. Don't trust their service department

June 17, 2014

Chris, I read your response two days ago and worked with our Service Manager on this issue. After reviewing your paper work we found that we in fact did make a mistake. We are sorry to hear about your experience in our service department. We strive to do the right thing, and never over repair or under repair the vehicles we service, but on occasion mistakes do occur. We always want to do what is right and in your case you were right. Yesterday we issued a "full" refund and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Stu contacted you through e-mail I believe. Let me know if you need anything further, and I would gladly assist you. Hopefully, we wont loose you as a customer. Ashley Renzi-Conroy

Buying Used? Don't believe the promises

by from Smyrna DE |

I had bought a 2005 Jeep Liberty and my salesperson was Roger. When I test drove the vehicle, I noticed that the little handle on the driver's seat was broken off, making it impossible to adjust the back support. It is stuck in the upright position. I still liked the vehicle and Roger said that the problem would be fixed and it would take time to order this small part. I had arranged with Roger to pick up the vehicle on a Sunday since that was the only time I could have my son inspect the vehicle. After my son had inspected the vehicle, he noticed an engine leak and suspected it was the power steering that was leaking. Roger assured me that that too would be fixed and I took possession of the vehicle. Over a period of 2 months, I had left four messages on Roger's voicemail and had spoken directly with another salesperson, Tom, inquiring when these repairs will be made. Tom promised he would have Roger returned my call; but Roger never did. Finally I went into the showroom and Roger indicated that he could not justify the repairs until the remainder of the down payment was made. I returned a couple weeks later to pay the balance on the deposit and discovered Roger was no longer there. I then inquired of Tom about the repairs; and after much heated discussion, he agreed only to repair the leak. Tom bold face lied to me saying that he was not aware of these issues and since nothing was in writing, he was not going to fix the handle on the seat. For such a little repair, I was astonished by his lying and refusal to make good on the promised repairs. I asked Tom if he was sure he wanted to do that, and he simply said he wasn't going to fix it. However, the leak was finally fixed. I would NOT recommend this dealership to anyone. Furthermore, if you were to buy a vehicle from this establishment, be sure that all repairs are made prior to taking possession. Their salespeople's word is worthless. Additionally, take note, used cars are not run through inspection by BCP and you will only get a 6 month tag (which only costs BCP $15 to do, as per DMV). Make sure you check the paperwork; make sure the charges for "taxes and tags" are fully detailed so you don't get rooked.

June 17, 2014

Sorry about your experience Christine. I believe you came back into the dealership and we got you into another car. Hope your making out well now!!

Top notch dealership

by from Middletown, DE |

We had a great experience researching and purchasing our new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and we're thrilled with our purchase. Michael Cassidy (Sales Rep), Mike (Finance Mgr) and Joe Renzi (Owner) worked with us for a few weeks until we were finally comfortable making the big purchase. There was no pressure throughout the process and they really wanted to make sure we were happy with their service, the vehicle and the financing. They excelled on all fronts. The entire dealership made us feel like family. They had a play area for the kids which is a nice touch. They want above and beyond to give is a deal we were happy with and they followed up a few days later to make sure everything was going well. They have a great inventory and exceptional knowledge of their products. For example, the Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition was not on most lots since its a special edition and Jeep is only making 4500 of them in the US. Well, BCP Smyrna had 2 of them in different colors! Trust me, I was researching and it was rare which tells me they invest in some cool vehicles. They had a good selection of the typical line of Jeep Wranglers and other make & models as well. And if they didn't have the Jeep we were looking for (which they did) they would've arranged to get the one we wanted. End-to-end, this was the best car buying experience we ever had. We will recommend (and have been) the BCP Smyrna Dealership to everyone. More than anything, the dealership differentiates themselves from other dealers because they truly care about their customers. Thank you for making our experience special!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Middletown, DE |

I showed up at bcp in Smyrna because I was interested in the new Jeep Cherokee and Dan Wooley was the first to greet me and told me they were not in yet. When the shipment of Cherokees came in Dan Wooley called me immediately. I worked with him for about 2 weeks and test drove several Cherokees between the 4 & 6 cylinder. They were very patient and tried everything they could to get me where I needed to be payment wise. In the end, Dan Wooley and Joe Renzi went above and beyond to make me happy . Also Dan Wooley definitely helped my decision to finally get rid of my very first car a lot easier then I thought. He understood the emotion of giving up your first car and was very helpful/patient with me. I highly recommend this dealership and Dan Wooley to be anyone's car dealer/dealership Sincerely, Amanda Lum

Felt like Family

by from Middletown, DE |

I just purchased my seventh vehicle from this delalership and every time I return the experience gets better. They respect my time and understand my needs. The deal offered is the bottom line and negotiating is not required. They showed me the invoice and the true value of my trade so there were no surprises when I closed the deal. Curt, Joe Senior and Carroll are the best.

Bad Business

by from Dover, DE |

BCP Smyrna has a terrible business sense of what customer service is and if you are looking to be treated fairly this isn't the place for you. They have lost my entire family business do to poor service and a lack of customer service from the receptionist on the phone right up to the owner Joe! Poor place to go if you are looking for quality service.

November 12, 2013

Hi, Sportsfanbp. I'm sorry to hear about your experience here at BCP Smyrna. I have no other contact information for you on here, and I can't see who you are. If you would like to contact me, My name is Ashley. I would like to hear about your experience and see if I could help in anyway. 302-653-8521

Great Experiance

by from Townsend, DE |

Have had my truck serviced hear since '09 and always a great job. Just bought a new 300 and very happy with the process...

November 5, 2013

Thank you John! :) Glad to hear you are happy! Enjoy your new car! Staff at BCP Smyrna!

Great Staff and Service Department!

by from Smyrna, DE |

Very happy with BCP SMYRNA! I have bought 3 Trucks from them and now they have earned my wife's business. Quick service, always have us in and out quickly.

November 6, 2013

Thank you! :) Staff at BCP Smyrna!