BCP Smyrna Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-459-1216 Service 888-459-1216

BCP Smyrna Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep

Best experience yet - Firendly and knowlegable

by from Worton, MD |

I purchased a Chrysler 200 from BCP. Not only do I love the car I love the staff. They were very helpful. I have owned many vehicles in my life. The vehicle and the experience was by far the best yet. I also use there service department. The owner is always there in the event that you need him. He is very involved in the day to day process of the business. I recommend BCP to everyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

July 18, 2014

Joy, Thank you so much for sharing this review about your experience with our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you love your car and that you have had great experiences with our team. We truly appreciate your recommendation and hope you'll come in to visit us again soon!

Horrible customer service

by from Smyrna, de |

The way I was treated on the phone by the receptionist and the service department is appalling. I am so glad I did not take my car there to get serviced. The manager needs to retrain his employees

Best car buying experience

by from Felton, de |

Everyone at BCP was amazing. This was the best car buying experience I've had in my life. I kept in contact with the sales manager for a little over a week via email about a specific car that I was interested in. Once we made it to the dealership, our salesman,Gregg, was so helpful and did everything he could to get us into the car of my dreams. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car. There was even a discrepancy in the price that was listed and they had no problem honoring the original price.

Great Service and the Facility is very nice

by from smyrna de |

We like to shop local and support our local business BCP is a great Dealership they do alot for the community so we buy local to do the same

First Time Buyer

by from Smyrna, DE |

Andrew Walls is amazing!!! He helped me these past weeks trying to find an affordable Jeep for me. He did not settle for anything less than I was asking. Andrew made sure that everything I was asking in a Jeep was there. He is an amazing person, he cares for his customers and i felt very loved when he fulfilled all of my wishes. He stayed in my price range and found a jeep that put the biggest smile on my face. I LOVE BCP Smyrna and i love the staff. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for any type of car used or new. Andrew is the guy to go to. Thanks guys!! I love my Jeep Rubicon!

March 21, 2015

Brianna, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review! It's wonderful to hear that Andrew was able to provide you with a great experience here and that you are happy with your Jeep Rubicon! Have a fantastic weekend!

Great dealership!

by from Smyrna, DE |

I just got a new car from them. They made the process painless! They were friendly, honest and got us an amazing deal. Andrew and Dave make an awesome teaming truly care about the customers

February 9, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience here. Andrew and Dave are great members of our team and we're glad you noticed how hard they work to make sure their customers have a smooth, enjoyable experience here. We hope to see you again soon!

Great experience

by from Smyrna, De |

I was trying with 3 other dodge/jeep dealers to buy a Jeep Compass, and at the point of giving up, I gave BCP one last shot. They were able to give a me fair trade in value for my current vehicle and the numbers ended up where I needed them to be. The over all process was the quickest I have ever experienced with an auto dealer. The people I dealt with were not pushy and they seemed to want to help me get into the car I wanted. Best experience I have ever had with an auto dealership and I highly recommend their business. Love the compass too.

February 2, 2015

Alex, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We're glad that you gave us a shot at helping you out. We work hard to make sure our customers have a smooth and easy car buying experience. Congratulations on your Jeep Compass and we hope to see you again soon!

Great dealership

by from Smyrna, DE |

Great dealership to buy from and get your vehicles repaired! They always fit us in!

January 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. We're so happy that you've enjoyed buying and having your vehicles serviced here! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Grea experienc at BCP Smyrna De

by from Smyrna, De |

It was good over a year ago in September 2013 when I bought my Dodge Ram and if anything I give it better grading now over a year later. Happy Customer! ":-DX

November 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience purchasing your Dodge Ram and we hope to see you again soon!

Deal not what I told it was to be.

by from Mechanicsburg, Pa |

We were dealing with our local dealer on a truck and received a trade quote but the truck did not have all the options we desired. We located a truck that met our needs at this dealership. I called and spoke to a Salesman who was friendly and very polite. I explained how we were interested in the truck and that we had a written trade quote from another dealer. I discussed the trade and where we needed to be in the deal. He told us he will discuss with the sales manager and get back to us. He called after a short time saying they could make it work. I told him we are driving 2 1/2 hours from another State and the deal absolutely has to be as stated. I received the assurance that they we make it work. At the dealer the salesman was great,however, when management got involved the deal was $1000 less on the trade even though we had a dealers quote from our area. We were shocked and threatened to walk. The sales manager came up with $600 to make the deal tolerable although not was stated to us over the phone. Again we had no issues with our salesman who was caught in the middle.