Victory Honda of Muncie

4901 W Mcgalliard Rd, Muncie, IN 47304

New 888-384-0057
Used 888-248-1559
Service 888-857-5006

Get Paid For Your Trade at Victory Honda of Muncie - Home of the Car Doc!

Mike was awesome

by from Gaston, IN |

I thought Mike was very helpful and did what ever he could to make sure we had a great experience. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 12, 2015

Hi, Julie: Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We are so glad Mike was able to ensure you had a positive experience.

Great First Experience

by from Muncie, IN |

This was my first experience buying a car from a dealer and it was a great one! I came in a couple of weeks ago to do a test drive. Mike Secules did a great job giving me the time and space I needed in order to make a decision about which car to buy and when. I never felt rushed or pressured to buy there on-the-spot and he answered all of the questions I had, even weeks after my initial test drive. Everyone on the sales team was very friendly and personable and helped me through the whole buying-process and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking to get a Honda.

January 18, 2015

Thank you, Alyssa, for the feedback and recommendation. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us!

wonderful experience

by from Anderson,IN. |

We had a very good experience at the dealership with Mike S..He was very professioial and helped with the financeing and got our payment for what we could afford on our budget.Just want to thank him for all he has done.

January 8, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, Cathy & Paul! This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us.

Great experience!

by from Portland, IN |

We have just purchased our second Honda Odyssey from Victory Honda. Mike Secules did an excellent job helping us with our selection. He was very helpful and took his time with us. If you are looking for a new car be sure to stop and see Mike. He is the best!

December 30, 2014

Thank you for the feedback, Harry & Kathy! This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Friendly staff, good service

by from Louisville Kyle |

Had my own financing but the salesmen were very polite and helpful. Not pushy at all. I drove 2 hours to get a car I wanted from them and they had it detailed and ready for me when I got there. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

December 23, 2014

Hi! Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We are so happy you had a seamless experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great service

by from Muncie, indiana |

I would highly recommend speaking with Kevin Linfoot about any questions regarding the vehicles you are interested in. He was very helpful and showed me all of the important details in the vehicle. He was also friendly and personable.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for the feedback! We are so happy Kevin was able to successfully assist you. We look forward to seeing you again.

Car buying made easy :)

by from Muncie, Indiana |

Victory Honda is our car buying place.!! Mike Secules has helped us with several cars/crv now. The shop is clean, nice lounge, water and coffee and snacks too. Come in and ask for Mike, he will treat you right. Remember Honda's hold their value, enjoy a driving a Honda today ;)

December 12, 2014

Thanks for your feedback! This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

leasing a new honda CR-V

by from Muncie, IN |

Steve was did an awesome job at listening to my needs. He found a car within my budget with everything that is important to me in a vehicle. I am very pleased with the service and attentiveness! Thank you! I am relieved to have found someone who will help me with my automotive needs, close to home!! Lori Bratton

December 9, 2014

Hello, Lori: Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. Welcome to the Victory Family!

Very good experience

by from Muncie IN |

I have not bought a car for a very long time. Jason made this car buying experience simple. He explained things in detail so I understood the process and not just because it is what it is. Showed me a car that was good for me and my needs and not just a vehicle I thought I wanted. Very patient and helpful in answering all my questions. He was very friendly.

December 1, 2014

Hello, Mandi: Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. Enjoy your vehicle; we look forward to seeing you again!

DECEPTIVE!

by from Muncie |

This dealership claims to be different from all the others....this is untrue! Their policy of giving the customer 125% of the book value for a trade-in is, in the words of the salesman, "not exactly true. It is more of a gimmick". The employ the same bait-and-switch tactics used by most all other dealerships.

November 27, 2014

Hello, JD: Thank you for the feedback. We would like to sincerely apologize for your experience. This is exactly how we do not want customers to feel when doing business with us. The offer is: 125% of Black Book wholesale value minus restocking, reconditioning and mileage fees. Subject to a clean CARFAX report. Not all vehicles or buyers will qualify. Offer in lieu of any other rebate, discount or incentive. See dealer for complete details. All offers exclude Honda Fit. This is public information on our disclaimers page on the website. We hope to serve you better in the future!

Grateful Customers

by from Muncie, IN |

My husband and I met with Steve Roberts today to discuss the possibility of purchasing a vehicle we had seen on their website. Steve and Doug Dowden went above and beyond in their customer service and hard work to ensure we got the best possible deal. We left the dealership in our new (to us) vehicle very satisfied and will return for our next purchase. Thanks Steve and Doug (and all the people who work behind the scenes) for your expertise and dedication to making sure your customers are happy.

November 24, 2014

Hello, Sandy: Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. We look forward to seeing you again!