Victory Honda of Muncie

Used 888-248-1559
Service 888-857-5006

Excellent Internet Sales

by from Yorktown, Indiana |

Victory Honda had the lowest out-the-door Internet price on a new 2012 silver Ridgeline Truck in Feb. 2012. The buying process was made very easy by the professional sales staff.The other Honda Dealers I contacted in the area stated they could not match Victory Honda out-the door price!

Victory Honda of Muncie responded to this review

October 12, 2012

Thanks for your reply. We strive to be the best we can and I am glad you had a great experience. I hope you are enjoying your Honda Ridgeline. If you need anything at all please let me know. Thanks, Michael Jester Internet Sales Victory Honda of Muncie 765-273-0041 CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME!

Great experience

by from Muncie, in |

These are great people at Victory Honda of Muncie!

5th Car from Victory Honda

by from Yorktown, IN |

We are very happy with the Service. We have purchased 5 vehicles here and had a great experience with KT and the Manager there. We have shopped other places before, but didn't get the service like we did with Victory; We feel like we are family here! We have also received great service in the Service Department when bringing vehicles as well. LOVE MY CR-V!

Victory Honda

by from Celina, Ohio |

Had an awesome experience. The salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. Worked hard to make the deal occur.

Promotion to Sale

by from Yorktown, IN |

Employees very helpful and courteous. We will love our new van Thanks for our time and attention.

Mike and Mike in the evening

by from Muncie, IN |

The guys at Victory Honda were great. They were able to get us into a great lease, very personable and friendly. Happy to be leaving in a new 2014 Honda Civic.

Honda CRV

by from New Castle, IN |

Came into Victory Honda looking for a CRV. Came out with a great deal. Friendly Staff and good service. Very happy with the staff and the selection on the lot. Would highly recommend Victory Honda.

Bought a CRV today

by from Muncie IN |

Jeremy is an awesome sales person! Victory Honda keeps in touch, but since I live an hour away, I don't come here for service.

Honda's are great!

by from Albany, Indiana |

6th Car from Dealer. Bought a 2003 Accord! Great Service in Sales and Service. -James M.

Love my New CR-V

by from Marion, IN |

We will buy another car here if needed. Great experience with KT, we would definitely buy from him again. He was polite and very knowledgeable. Second car from Dealer! - Ronald M. -Lola M.

Amazing Service & Care!!!!!

by from Muncie, IN |

My husband and I had just totaled our vehicle just a few hours before coming to Victory Honda. We had previously looked at two other dealerships, just to compare prices from around town. When we came to Honda, as a repeating customer I might add, we were welcomed with open arms. Our salesman recognized us from previous buys and remembered our talks. We quickly caught up to speed on our lives and he started asking us what we were looking for. We shared what had just happened and he was beside himself. We showed him pictures, what we had and we discussed our options. I quickly said, I have more pictures at home, let me go grab them. Our salesman said here is my number, send them to me when you get home. I made sure to do just that. However; when I returned our salesman, the GM and my husband were at the business that our car had been towed to. They were all there trying to estimate the total damage of our vehicle so we could get the best possible deal. When they returned I was ready to discuss the pictures, but they said there was no need, the pictures would not do justice for the damage that was done. On the car ride home, the GM looked at my husband and said, "We don't want you and your family to be without a vehicle and since you do not have a rental on your insurance, we are going to let you use one of our vehicles as a rental." My husband and I were shocked to hear that news. We expressed our appreciation to them and said , "You don't know how much of a blessing this has been." They said that was the least they could do for good people like us. As always, Victory Honda in Muncie, IN has given us the best service we could have ever asked for ! We have now purchased three vehicles from them and we will be purchasing another one within the next year :) ! We are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in Muncie to help serve us and not rip us off. God Bless Victory Honda and their families in Muncie, IN.