Victory Honda of Muncie

Used 888-248-1559
Service 888-857-5006

Honda's are great!

by from Albany, Indiana |

6th Car from Dealer. Bought a 2003 Accord! Great Service in Sales and Service. -James M.

Love my New CR-V

by from Marion, IN |

We will buy another car here if needed. Great experience with KT, we would definitely buy from him again. He was polite and very knowledgeable. Second car from Dealer! - Ronald M. -Lola M.

Amazing Service & Care!!!!!

by from Muncie, IN |

My husband and I had just totaled our vehicle just a few hours before coming to Victory Honda. We had previously looked at two other dealerships, just to compare prices from around town. When we came to Honda, as a repeating customer I might add, we were welcomed with open arms. Our salesman recognized us from previous buys and remembered our talks. We quickly caught up to speed on our lives and he started asking us what we were looking for. We shared what had just happened and he was beside himself. We showed him pictures, what we had and we discussed our options. I quickly said, I have more pictures at home, let me go grab them. Our salesman said here is my number, send them to me when you get home. I made sure to do just that. However; when I returned our salesman, the GM and my husband were at the business that our car had been towed to. They were all there trying to estimate the total damage of our vehicle so we could get the best possible deal. When they returned I was ready to discuss the pictures, but they said there was no need, the pictures would not do justice for the damage that was done. On the car ride home, the GM looked at my husband and said, "We don't want you and your family to be without a vehicle and since you do not have a rental on your insurance, we are going to let you use one of our vehicles as a rental." My husband and I were shocked to hear that news. We expressed our appreciation to them and said , "You don't know how much of a blessing this has been." They said that was the least they could do for good people like us. As always, Victory Honda in Muncie, IN has given us the best service we could have ever asked for ! We have now purchased three vehicles from them and we will be purchasing another one within the next year :) ! We are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in Muncie to help serve us and not rip us off. God Bless Victory Honda and their families in Muncie, IN.

typical dealership and salespeople.

by from muncie,indiana |

Won't go into detail but just an overall bad experience. Will go elsewhere. They must think most people are just idiots. OH and sure the response will be the same ole cut and paste as usual.

Amazing Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a CR-V at Victory Honda and they bent over backwards to give us the BEST deal. I have bought many Hondas at different Honda dealerships and this one truly cares and gives 200% when helping you buy a car.

Victory Honda Of Muncie Experience

by from Muncie, In |

My second car which I had for years decided to die on me so I was in need of a new car, so I went car looking. My first stop was at Victory Honda of Muncie with plans to go other places before making a final decission on buying. However Steve Roberts, and Terry Bungardner informed me I would not need to go anywhere else, because they were going to take care of me! Take care of me, they did, I left there in a 2013 Honda Accord, very PLEASED. The following week I had thought about my other car which was a 2007 Saturn, and decided to go talk to Steve/ Terry about trading it in for another Honda and left there with my second New car in a week, this time a 2012 Honda Civiv. I have never gotten the kind of treatment from any other dealership that I got from them. I will say to anyone, if you are in need of a new/used/lease car go to Victory Honda Of Muncie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY HONDA ACCORD COUPE ~~~~~~~

by from NEW CASTLE, IN. |

THIS IS MY 5TH. NEW HONDA SINCE 2005, WE BOUGHT THE HONDA ELEMENT AS THE FIRST SMALL SUV, TRADED IT FOR A 4 DOOR SEDAN , WE WERE HIT HEAD-ON, ONLY HAD 100 MILES ON THE CAR AT THE TIME. MY HUSBAND WAS KILLED IN THE WRECK, NOT OUR FAULT, A CAR PASSED A CAR AND HIT US. I WAS DISABLED FOR LIFE. AFTER I GOT OUT OF THE NURSING HOME I WENT I BOUGHT A HONDA CIVIC 2 DOOR, LOVED IT. I DROVE IT FOR 4 YEARS AND THEN I GOT A 2012 HONDA ACCORD COUPE 2 DOOR RED. I WILL NEVER DRIVE ANYTHING BUT A HONDA FROM NOW ON, GREAT CAR, GREAT GAS MILEAGE, AND VERY SPORTY LOOKING. WHEN AND IF I EVER GET READY TO TRADE I WILL BE BACK AT VICTORY HONDA TO GET A NEW HONDA FOR SURE. VERY NICE STAFF IN ALL DEPARTMENTS. I WOULD GIVE THIS DEALERSHIP A 5 STAR REPORT ALL ACROOS THE BAR ~~~~~~~

I Love My CR-V

by from Richmond, IN |

We were looking for something to replace our 2008 Honda Element. Honda stopped making the Element. Victory helped us find a 2012 CR-V that we fell in love with. A great car and a great experience!

Great service department!!!

by from Muncie, IN |

Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Great facility. Enjoyed talking with salesperson while waiting. Would recommend.

Victory Honda of Muncie responded to this review

October 14, 2012

I am glad you had a great experience! We strive to provide the best service we can and I am glad that you enjoyed yours. Please let me know if you need anything. Thanks, Michael Jester Victory Honda of Muncie 765-273-0041 Call or Text Anytime!

Friendly and willing to go the extra mile...

by from anderson in |

I had been consediring trading my Chevy van for about a year when I heard a radio add from Victory Honda talking about they will give more than anyone for your trade. So I talked my wife into going there to check it out . We went in on a Saturday and were surprised at how nice and friendly everyone was . Our sales rep Austin foster was very polite and friendly . He showed us the Odyssey and we were impressed at the knowledge he has of the vehicle. He showed us the ins and outs of the van and what we had been missing all those years driving a Chevy. Overall it was an amazing experience and we left with our new Odyssey that day . I believe we got a fair deal and the folks at victory really care for there customers . Jon H. Anderson in.

Victory Honda of Muncie responded to this review

October 14, 2012

Welcome to the Honda Family, Jon! I am glad you enjoyed your experience! Please let me know if you need anything. Thanks, Michael Jester Victory Honda of Muncie 765-273-0041 CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME!