AutoNation Chevrolet Security Blvd

6633 Security Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21207

Used 888-205-0592

Friendly Environment

by from Baltimore, MD |

Ms.Maria the sales lady was extremely friendly and courteous in helping me to find a new vehicle.

love the Chevy Colorado

by from Baltimore, MD |

I love the Colorado! The salesman, Irvin Cruz, was great to work with .

Facility is very clean and designed well.

by from Baltimore, Md |

My experience was very good.....especially the sales person. He was very knowledgeable and personalable.

Outstanding Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

My husband and I had a great experience. My saleswomen took us step by step in the process explained everything in full detail and made sure we were comfortable and confident in our purchase. The staff was a delight and when the time comes to purchase another vehicle it will be through Fox Nation!

Good service

by from Baltimore, md |

Everything went well. I was told 45 minutes to an hour, and I was out in about 50 minutes. Thanks.

Scorpiochick78

by from Baltimore, MD |

This was an unexpected visit that I'm very pleased about in more than one. The customer service I received from Everett was fantastic along with the short wait time for my service to be completed was absolutely a reason for me to bring my vehicle in for future repairs.

Sherry West

by from baltimore, maryland |

The staff were very friendly and was a great experience. Would reccomend AutoNation to anyone looking for a new car.

March 31, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great Service

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I prefer to bring my vehicle to the dealership because no one knows my truck better than them.

Mr.W.D. MCKOY

by from Randallstown,MD. |

I have never had a bad experience when I schedule my Chevrolet for service. the techs at Auto nation are very professional, courteous ,and timely. I purchased my vehicle there and have always had my vehicle serviced by the same shop.8+ years and counting! keep up the great work guys!

March 31, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

C. L. Plummer

by from Bowie, Maryland |

Everyone was polite and professional. Nav was most generous with his time and assistance. He answered all of our questions, and was pleasant to do business with. I've since been contacted by AutoNation to bring my Traverse back to the dealership to have them take a look at it, and make sure everything is working properly, and to answer any questions that I might have. In all my car buying experiences, I have never had a dealer call me a week, or at anytime for that matter, after purchase of the car to have it brought back in for them to make sure everything was operating properly. Nice touch.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!