AutoNation Chevrolet Security Blvd

Used 877-462-2982
Service 888-375-6959

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

by from Lochearn,MD |

Man this dealership was awesome, they helped me out a GREAT bit....Everybody here was so nice and willing to help, especially Brian in sales, he's da BEST!!! The manager as well I forgot his name but he's cool and also the finance manager was hilarious!I'm definitely gonna recommend this dealership to everybody I know.

May 29, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. The staff at AutoNation Chevrolet Security Blvd always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Awesome service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Went in undecided about what i wanted but the sales rep was patient and explained the whole process to me. They worked hard to get me the best interest rate and the lowest monthly payment. I left out with a brand new car and all my questions answered. They have kept in contact with me to ensure my purchase experience was a good one!

July 15, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

A Freaking Nightmare !!!!!!!!!!

by from BALTO, MD |

I wouldn't send a dog there to purchase a bone, let alone an automobile, It's so much I don't even have the time to write it all, but I beg you, if you are in the market to purchase a vehicle, PLEASE ! PLEASE ! PLEASE ! DO NOT GO THERE.....YOU WILL REGRET IT !!!!!!!!!!!

July 4, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with our location. If you would be willing, please contact our General Manager at (443) 200-4071. We'd appreciate the chance to discuss with you the issues you had, and try our best to fix them.

better than the last visit...

by from Elkridge, MD |

This visit was much better than the last time. I did notice my service was more than my last visit. After reviewing my statement, I discovered a $3 misc. charge.. Still dont know what that was for...

January 6, 2014

Tracey, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are glad you are satisfied and hope to see you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything further.

Great service and clean facility

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

The Service Dept personnel was polite, attentive, hospitable, and efficient. The waiting area was roomy, clean and convenient. The wait time was in range of estimated time offered by staff. I do not believe that other vehicle dealers treat their customers with such genuine positive regard. Most important I have not had a vehicle dealer offer a free 30 inspection of a vehicle. I was 110% please and satisfied with the all around service. Thank you.

January 6, 2014

Deborah, We are glad you chose AutoNation in the service of your vehicle. We try to provide a relaxing environment and comprehensive service and we're glad you're satisfied. Thank you for your positive review!

Great service

by from Baltimore, MD |

they did a good job I made appointment got there they took me right in and with in half hour I was out and the car run good. Very good job. well done!!!!!!!!!!!

January 6, 2014

Davetta, Thanks for your 5-star review!

Regular Service

by from Baltimore MD |

It amazes me that although I'm told a simple oil change with take an hour, it never is done in that amount of time. While it was about an hour and 45 minutes, I could have the same work done at Jiffylube in 30 minutes which makes me think that would be a better alternative. Even my old Chevy dealership was quicker.

January 6, 2014

Vincent, We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership but are sorry the time you were quotes was not adhered to. Please give us a call if you'd like to discuss this with our General Manager.

Not pleased with my car getting serviced

by from Baltimore,Maryland |

I had a pleasant experience with the car salesman Thomas Marshall. I bought a 2013 pre certified Chevy Equinox. Mr. Marshall was very nice. After I got home 8 days later while riding in the back set I noticed a huge long scratch on the inside right passenger door. I called Autonation and took the car to the service department. They told me that this scratch was not under warranty and the scratch was not noted on the inspection sheet and that I would have to pay for it. The service man told me to go and talk to the general manager and see if he would sign off on getting my car repaired. I went to the General Manager and he was not helpful at all. He told me there was nothing that could be done because I accepted the car that way on day of delivery. He would not help me at all. If anyone buys a pre certified car. Take a flash light and look over the car with a "fine tooth" comb. I thought this car buying experience would be different. It is no different I feel like I have just been swindled. Not happy about this situation and I will not recommend this dealer to anyone else.

Great service

by from Baltmore, MD |

I loved that we weren't forgotten. Someone check on us throughout the short duration of our wait. I didn't expect this type of service especially in Baltimore. Keep up the great work, what you are doing is working.

January 6, 2014

Ann, We're glad to hear you were well taken care of by our team and we hope that we see you again in the future. Happy motoring!

Great Service Experience

by from Westminster |

I do see that the adjusters and the service staff are making a great effort at trying to administer the best service experience for the customers. I am receiving the same experience. My problem is not with the service. I do not like charges that are unrelated to the vehicle service. The service I received was complimentary, because of my lack of appreciation for some of the reference charges previous to this experience. I imagine for future service encounters this same reference charge will appear. If I encounter the reference charges in the future I am not sure I will continue to use your service. However, at this time I am very pleased with the service, the environment there at your shop, and so on. Thank you for the opportunity for feedback and thank you for such a great experience.

Great Customer Service

by from Randallstown, Md |

Service was great, everything performed as stated, no surprises, representative was very courteous, in and out the door in a hour.... Truly satisfied customer