Toothman Ford

Us Route 50 W, Grafton, WV 26354

New 888-292-3346
Used 877-871-5364
Service 877-270-0224

"Cars cost less in Grafton"

Dream Car Found for Me

by from Radcliff KY |

When I was in West Virginia I stopped at Toothman Ford in Grafton to look over used cars. I did not find what I was looking for but my Sales Person, Sean Maier took down the criteria for my dream car. I left feeling confident that he would search for the right car. A month later he called and said he had located a used Mini Cooper Convertable. I was really excited and when he told me it was a 2012 with only 2500 miles on it I was ready to get in the car and drive up immediately. It was worth my driving 450 miles one way to buy from Toothman Ford and their salesman Sean Maier. They had all the background papers related to previous service records and the buying process went without a hitch. I would recommend Toothman Ford and Sean Maier to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used car. They went above and beyond what I expected to get me my car and make the buying process a wonderful experience. They found me my DREAM CAR!

December 20, 2013

Thank you for the kind words.... We really appreciate your business!!!

No Contact

by from West Hamlin, WV |

I've contacted this dealer twice via email and one by phone only to be told that someone would contact me regarding a car on their website. I sent a follow-up email a week later. Still no response to any of my inquiries.

Good prices & selection of low mileage used autos

by from morgantown,wv |

Prices on their used lot are well below fair market values,most vehicles have very low mileage. I was not trading so the process went quick. Did not want to use the pre-approved financing I had. Finance dept got an approval at a higher rate than my pre-approved financing. I was advised by sales manager he would check with another bank, advised he got me a better rate. The salesman had provided all the info to my insurance company for lien purposes. When I went to sign the paperwork, the finance dept was still using the bank with a higher rate, I questioned this and he said the bank he was using was lower. Then when it was not at the payment I wanted he started adjusting the rate on the loan and said don't worry about the rate the bank owes him a favor, REALLY!!!. I would recommend making the deal and then go to your own bank..Over all though I would recommend this dealer, It was a good experience with the exception of the financing..

Quality car, quality salesmanship

by from Fairmont, WV |

The salesman who sold me my car was knowledgeable, friendly, cooperative, understanding, relaxed and patient. The overall experience of buying the car was enjoyable and I never felt rushed to make quick decisions or pressured to buy the car. All of the individuals that I interacted with were professional and friendly.

December 20, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We really appreciate your business!!!!

Got a nice car for much less

by from Cumberland MD |

Toothman Ford's motto is "Cars Cost Less in Grafton." I found that to be true when I purchased a Mercury Sable from them last month at a price considerably below book and what dealers in adjacent states were asking for the same car. This car passed both WV and MD inspections with flying colors and I am very happy with it. Sales Consultant Sam Gerkin was very pleasant and helpful. The paper work for MD registration reached me in half the time allowed for. Buying at Toothman was a pleasure. P.S. They low-ball your trade-in, so don't bother to pretty it up.

December 20, 2013

Thank You so much for the Business!!!!

Purchase brand new 2013 Ford Escape

by from Morgantown, WV |

I traded my 2008 Mercury Mariner for a brand new 2013 Ford Escape and it was the best decision I've ever made! Not only is the entire group of sales employees extremely courteous and helpful, they make the process of buying a car effortless! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who doesn't want to haggle for hours with salesmen about the price of a vehicle. You will get the best price around :)

December 20, 2013

Thank You so much for the business!!!! We appreciate the kind words

very satisfied

by from Moundsville, WV |

My wife and I were looking for a reliable used truck. She found one on auto trader, called up Toothman's Ford. Talked to Sam and I drove over and tested it out and drove it home the same day. Very easy process, great people to work with, no pressure and very laid back. Would recommend to visit Toothman's Ford out. Great experience, thank you!

December 20, 2013

Thank You so much for doing business with us... we appreciate the kind words!!!

Great Experience

by from Morgantown, WV |

Donnie was awesome...no pressure, honest, and laid back...Best experience buying a car my wife and I ever had, plus the price was amazing. Will be going back

December 20, 2013

Thank You so much for the business.... We appreciate the kind words!!!

Very Difficult

by from baltimore |

Called several times and spoke to Adam the salesman. He was extremely difficult to work with. I then spoke to the sales manager and he was just as bad. I really would not buy a car or truck from them. Its 100 percent there way or the highway. I really tried and found them too difficult to work with.

New purchase

by from Clarksburg,WV |

Wonderful selection of new ( as well as used) cars. Salesman (Adam) was curteous, informative and made our experience a great one. Could not ask for an easier and more satisfying car buying experience. I'll be back for my next purchase ( may be in the market for a used car soon). Thanks Toothman, great dealership !

April 26, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words.... we really value your business!!!!

great experiance

by from baltimore |

I bought a hyundai sonata 2009 from this dealer and I must say they were excellent in every way.. the staff were friendly and the owner was kind enough to knock a few hundred dollars from the price. and after a month Sam the salesman is calling me to make sure everything is OK with the car. I traveled 200 miles to buy from this dealer and it was worth it.

December 20, 2013

Thank You so much for the business.... We appreciate the very kind words!!!