Medved Chevrolet Buick GMC

1506 S Wilcox St, Castle Rock, CO 80104

New 888-367-2174
Used 866-906-2738
Service 888-597-8713

Everybody Said go to Medved!

New Vehicle Experience

by from Castle Rock, CO |

I have recently completed the purchase of a new truck from Medved. This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Medved in the last two years. My buying decisions were based on the quality of service provided by Matt and Willy throughout the buying process. It is refreshing to have an honest, caring, and straight forward approach in the vehicle purchasing process. Matt and Willy have provided this and more. We all have a number of choices when it comes to purchasing a vehicle and this type of service differentiates Medved from the rest. You have a loyal customer- Thank you. Mark R.

Great people

by from Denver,CO |

I was in the market to buy a new car for my family and I usually dread the car buying process due to past experiences. However, the MedVed Autoplex in Castle Rock made this experience a very positive one. I spoke to Shaun D. - Internet Sales Consultant on the phone and they had the make, model, and color we were looking for. I was not sure that day if this was where I was going to purchase our new car, as I am always reserved and I mentally prepare myself in regards to the type of sales people I was going to deal with at a dealership. In saying this, I met Shaun D. and I have to say it was unlike most of my car buying experiences. Shaun was very professional and personable. He seemed to actually care about what my needs were, where I was comfortably in regards to my budget, and he was not pushy at all. In fact, I would say it is because he listened to what I needed, I left with this vehicle that evening. Buying a new car is a big investment. Shaun D. made this car buying purchase a breeze and a positive experience. If you're in the market for a new vehicle, I highly recommend buying one from MedVed Autoplex in Castle Rock. Thanks Shaun!

Couldn't be happier with my new GMC Truck

by from Colorado Springs |

Went "Just to look" for a new truck and was blown away by the excellent service and professionalism from my sales man, Willy Sequeira, at MedVed. I drove away in a new GMC truck and couldn't be happier with it.

Car Buying Experience

by from Castle Rock |

Willie is an outstanding sales associate of Medved Chevrolet of Castle Rock. He answers every question or finds someone that can help. Always friendly and remembers you when you when come in to the store. I would highly recommend him and in fact i will be buying the new Chevrolet Colorado from Willie when it debuts in the summer of 2014.

sales executive

by from castle rock, co |

i have had a great experience with the Medved dealership in Castle rock. Wilfred was was my sales person. he was very helpful and never pressured me to buy my Cheve Cruze, which is one of the best cars i have ever owned. the service department is very friendly and fast. this has been a great experience and i will return here for my future car purchases. Wilfred was also very helpful in teaching everything about the car. thanks for a great job!! roy van hilten

Our car buying experience at Medved

by from Highlands Ranch, CO |

We were helped by Willie Sequira from the choosing the right model, test driving and the purchasing process. We were very satisfied with the whole experience and are enjoying our Chevrolet Equinox. Whenever we have a question, everyone has been very helpful.

Willy Sequeira at MEDVED Chec

by from Castle Rock, CO |

Willy went out of his way to get just the right vehicle for me and even drove to Grand Junction to pick it up and bring it to Castle Rock. The paper work in buying any new or used car is lengthy to cover all possible litigation issues, but Willy walked me through it all rather easily. I received no hard sell just to buy anything. He listened to what I wanted and the price range I wanted to be in and then offered me options. I walked out with a new truck and couldn't be happier.

Great experience

by from Castle Rock, Co. |

I made four trips to Medved, before I even decided to buy a car. Willie was always patient, and eager to help. On one occasion he even ran to the ford side because my wife wanted to drive an expedition. I have never encountered a salesman, in any industry, as helpful, patient, and understanding as Willie.

Found the truck I wanted!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Sales team did a great job! Leslie took a lot of time showing us the trucks and helping us narrow down the options and models we wanted. They didn't have exactly what we wanted on the lot so Mike Collins searched high and low across many states to find the truck with the options we wanted in the color we wanted. He just would not give up! Not only that, be he worked with us on the price and gave us a great deal. Very happy with the whole experience!!

Great Experience!

by from Castle Pines, CO |

I hadn't been to a car dealer since 2000, because I have always dreaded the process of haggling and shell games. I prefer to buy used cars thru private parties. Well my wife and I decided to take a look at the Chevy Volt and in order to qualify for the tax credits ($13.5k) you had to buy new. After seeing an intranet ad at Medved promising some great pricing, we walked onto the lot expecting to be swarmed by multiple sales people promising the world. Instead, we were greeted by Willy, and we told him what we just wanted to see and drive the Volt, which we did. Willy never once pressured us in any way and we easily occupied two to three hours of his time. Once we decided to start negotiating, I was expecting hours of back and forth games. Within 30 minutes we had reached a deal that we were both happy with. I did give four stars for the buying process because I did feel a little pressure from the sales manager, but nothing like in the past and I realize that the dealer has to make money too. Since we bought a 2014 that just arrived at the dealer a couple days before, it had to be detailed and charged up. When I came to pick it up an hour before closing, Willy spent over an hour going over all the features with me and even took the time to link my phone up. Big Mike in finance was great to deal with as well! We couldn't be happier and LOVE our new Volt and just laugh as we pass by gas stations. Chevy hit a home run with this one and this comes from a guy who drives a bimmer. Thanks again to Medved and especially to Willy!

MedVed Castle Rock Willie Sequeria

by from Castle Rock, CO |

I recently purchased a 2013 Chevy Traverse from MedVed. My salesperson Willy, was knowledgable, patient and treated me with respect and professionalism. From someone who has never bought an American car much less a crossover, I do not feel like Willy could have been more helpful when explaining the positives and the negatives. A highly satisfactory experience and I love my new car.