Morrow Brothers Ford, Inc.

Morrow Brothers Ford, Inc.

R.R. 2 Box 120, Greenfield, IL 62044

New 855-344-0851
Used 855-289-5072
Service 855-486-1407

These guys took care of me when it meant the most

by from Greenfield IL |

I had bought my truck from a different dealership about 8 months ago, and a few months after I bought it I starting noticing that my truck was using oil. So I took it back to the dealership I bought it from to see if they could help me out in anyway, and they said there was nothing they could do, but fix it for me or trade it back in, but of course I didn't feel like I was getting treated fairly. So I called my hometown dealer, and talked to a good friend of mine that works there Jeff Walden. I told him my situation and that at this point I was just wanting to get my son a different truck. So a few weeks later Jeff called me up and said that him and his GM John had come up with a truck for me and that everything would be ready to go that afternoon. That afternoon we got tot the dealership and the truck was spotless, filled with gas and all the paper work was ready to go for us. So needless to say we were in and out of there in less that 20min. Jeff and John really went above and beyond to help me and my son out, and I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle!!

Service Department

by from Carrollton, IL |

The Service Manager is always very helpful and makes sure I have a loaner vehicle since I commute to work. The technicians always fix all my concerns and report if there is any additional repairs that need to be made. Morrow Brothers has the very best Ford Certified technicians in 5 hour driving distance. Ford Diesel repair is one of Morrow Brothers specialties!

These guys made my car buying experience enjoyable

by from Berdan IL |

Jeff and John at Morrow Brothers took the time to show me several different vehicles that I was interested in, and showed me the things different options, and helped me the right vehicle for me!! This whole process took less than 1hr between the time I got to their dealership and I signed the final paper! These guys were awesome and will repeat my business there from here on out!!