Advantage Ford-Lincoln

2350 North Park Road, Connersville, IN 47331

New 866-443-8194 New 866-443-8194
Used 888-836-5627 Used 888-836-5627
Service 888-865-2376 Service 888-865-2376

Get the Deal you deserve at the Place you can Trust!

Just wont respond.

by from St Charles, IL |

I have contacted Advantage Ford three times and they do not reply to requests. I do get is the following email: Thank you for your inquiry! This email is an automated receipt sent to verify that Advantage Ford Lincoln Mercury Inc has received your request and will be responding within 2 hours with a personalized email message providing you with the exact information you have requested. ....and then NOTHING.

Nothing but Professional and Prompt Serivice

by from Union, KY |

My experience has been Top Notch A+ from Advantage Ford. I live in KY and they brought the car to me to look at and then delivered it when I purchased it. Now that is Grade A Service!! Thank You to James McDaniel and Curry Meece for their excellent service.

Love my Ford!

by from Sun City Center, FL |

I lived in the Cincinnati area for 30+ years and always bought my cars from Advantage Ford. Even when I moved to Florida five years ago, it was worth it to me to go back to Advantage to buy my Escape 3 years ago. That's because I trust the dealership completely and know that I will get a good price, fantastic service, concerned attention and excellent trade-in for my car. I can't say enough about what an outstanding dealership this is in every aspect. And did I mention that I LOVE my Escape?!! It was well worth the trip!!!

Best Dealership in Tri-State

by from Union, KY |

A few years ago, my mother was in an accident; her car was totaled. We were told she had four days to find a new car. I immediately called Advantage Ford and within 24 hours, he showed me the next car my mother would own. They made buying a gently used car the best possible buying experience for my mother and, frankly, the ease at which he made the process is one we will ever forget. They have treated us as if she is the only customer Advantage Ford has. (I'm certain they have many!) If I hadn't just leased my car, I would have purchased from Mr. Meece and his company. They are and will forever remain true to their customers and are a great company to work with!!!

Great Experience

by from Benton, KY |

Our experience at Advantage Ford was excellent! We found the sales staff to be most helpful, honest, and willing to put forth the effort to make it work! They treated us with respect and professionalism. I know I will definitely purchase my next car from there. I could not have been asked to be treated any nicer! I would highly recommend the dealership.

Fusion

by from burlington,ky |

Leased a new Fusion that no one else could not only beat the deal, yet match it. Sales staff was friendly, yet so much class.

Buying a Used Truck Experience

by from Nineveh, IN |

Advantage Ford made the buying experience fairly easy and fun. Though we had to play the "higher authority" game, it was understood that it is part of the process, like it or not. Once the deal was made, they did a great job of detailing the vehicle and getting it ready for the road, including a full tank of gas!