Gridley Country Ford

1709 Highway 99, Gridley, CA 95948

New 866-697-5090
Used 888-391-5645
Service 888-439-2136

Big City Inventory... Small City Prices!!!

Great service

by from Willows, ca |

Very helpful and willingness to jump in and find out what is wrong and getting it fixed very quickly

Always awesome

by from Paradise, Ca |

I wouldn't trust my Ford to any other shop. They always impress me and my wife takes her Hyundai to Gridley Country Ford also.

Gridley Country Ford responded to this review

August 20, 2015

We appreciate your honest feedback of Gridley Country Ford, Jeffrey. All of us here truly value your business and hope to see you again soon! Take care!

New F150

by from Chico, California |

F-150, Service was great. Curtis was very helpful. Phone calls and e-mails were returned in a timely manner. During my search for a new truck he checked in just the right amount and wasn't pushy.

Stress-Free Buying Experience

by from Live Oak, CA |

I purchased a 2013 Ford Escape. This was easily the best, least stressful, most satisfying car-buying experience I've ever had, and I've had quite a few! From the salesman to the sales manager to finance and service, everyone was helpful, knowledgeable, courteous and polite. I was in with my trade and out of the dealership with my new car in no time flat.

Vehicle Owner

by from P.O.Box 66 Princeton, Ca 95970 |

The service was great. Vehicle was ready when promised and the pricing is competitive. The service writers are great guys.

Great service.

by from Gridley, California |

There was a defective exhaust valve in our 2011 F350 diesel truck. We brought the truck into the Service Department Friday morning on a trailer. The Service Department diagnosed the problem, Ford told them a long block engine replacement was necessary as a warranty item, and the parts were ordered. The following Wednesday, virtually two and half business days later, the Service Department had completed the engine replacement and we were able to return the truck to service. Excellent work and service!

Fast, Friendly Service at Gridley Country Ford

by from Chico, Ca |

I have a 2007 Mustang and live in Chico. I have used your service department 3 times and have been happy every time. The gentlemen are always friendly, the service is fast, and they remember you and your car. It is worth driving the short drive from Chico to Gridley for me to feel comfortable that my vehicle is being taken care of properly.

First 2016 F450 sold in Gridley, California

by from Gridley, CA |

2016 F450 Pickup purchased. Everyone at Gridley Country Ford was excellent in helping me buy this truck, and so far, I am very impressed with the vehicle.

Very nice people with the customers needs in mine

by from Yuba City, Ca |

I fell like you were very fair. You have contacted me twice already to see if i have any question on my new truck which is a great. I have already recommended other people to stop by your place first to give you a chance to make a deal. You explained how you order your trucks to fit the needs of farmers. If anything i recommend you to contact reeve hitch to stock a adapter for the fifth wheel insert. I will be stopping by to get more info on my truck due to we were push for time the night the deal was made.

They treat you like family

by from Marysville, CA |

Considering this is our 4th vehicle we have bought at Gridley Country Ford, there is a reason we keep going back ... superb service!

Gridley Country Ford responded to this review

July 1, 2015

We work hard to make your visit with us as convenient and simple as possible for you, Ronda! Here at Gridley Country Ford, we truly value you and your continued business and we hope to see you again!