Ourisman Automotive of Frederick

6001 Urbana Pike, Frederick, MD 21704

New 866-441-4591
Used 866-425-9058
Service 888-847-9061

Serving Frederick County Since 1981!

Great Buying Experience

by from Richmond, VA |

I live in Richmond, VA and was trying to negotiate with the local Audi dealer to purchases either an Audi A5 or S5 for several weeks. One Saturday evening in May, 2014, I sent an email to Tom with the specs of the car that I was interested in. Tom passed me to Daniel, the Finance Manager, and corresponding only through email, my wife and I were picking up her new Audi A5 the following Saturday morning at about 10:00 AM. After arriving at the dealership, the entire process took less than 30 minutes. Tom got the car ready and Daniel completed all of the paperwork with us. We had purchased an A5 about three years prior with the same experience. Daniel was very transparent in his emails to me and there were no surprises when we arrived at the dealership. I knew the exact payment, car costs and all fees included. My only complaint is that FSK Audi isn't closer to Richmond, which would eliminate the 2 hour drive to Frederick, MD.

porsche 911

by from westminster md |

sent request for information and no reply twice, I did not call , I only used e-mail and left my cell phone number which is I\yhe best way to contact me as of this posting I have not had a reply from rhe dealer as to wheather Porsche 911 is available or nor, thank you.

Ourisman Automotive of Frederick responded to this review

August 22, 2013

This vehicle was sold a couple of days ago. We apologize for the technical glitch that's has kept it active online.

Beautiful showroom, Great sales team

by from Maryland |

I recently brought my dream car, an Audi S5 from FSK Audi Lincoln Volvo. The sales team were super. They made the purchasing and financing smooth and fast. I did feel rushed when the salesman was showing me how to work the car, such as the navigation, radio etc. There was a lot I wasn't shown. I would not hold it against them as I took delivery at the end of the day and Im sure that they wanted to go home, I still would have like to have had the opportunity to get a more thorough "lesson". The service department, thats another story. The parts guy James was AWESOME but the service manager I dealt with left a lot to be desired. My radio knob had a chip in it (a $13 part) and I felt that I was an annoyance. I took the delivery less the a week before and when I asked if this part would be replaced for free he gave me some off handed answer. I paid a lot of money for this car and feel that it should not have even been an issue. I truly felt like I was a bother to him and do not look forward to having to bring my vehicle there in the future for service. I will because I purchased the Service package, but after the way I was treated I might seek out another dealer to do the service. I have purchase Hondas, Infinities and Nissans and was always treated like I was a valued customer when taking my car in for service, not so much at this dealer.

Beautiful showroom, Great sales team