Ourisman Frederick

6001 Urbana Pike, Frederick, MD 21704

New 866-441-4591
Used 866-425-9058
Service 888-847-9061

Serving Frederick County Since 1981!

I love this place

by from Frederick,MD |

I am and has always been totally satisfied with Our is man in Marlow Heights. I love dealing with Roland Anthony, he is an awesome service representative. I have been working with Our is man in Marlow Heights since about 2003 and will probably always because I love Chevrolet.

Jay did a phenomenal job

by from Frederick,MD |

Since I purchased my truck at Ouirsman, I always bring it back for any type of service. Jay and others are excellent people.

Outstanding

by from Fredrick,MD |

The service manager, I believe his name was Willie Pyle was outstanding. He assured me everything would be taken care of and it was. So far my experiences with this dealership have been stellar.

Great skills

by from Baltimore,MD |

My car sales man was patient, kind and very knowledgeable. His customer service skills was excellent. The rest of the staff was very nice to me as well. They explained the terms of my car, loan and warranty so that I could understand.

Great Service

by from Frederick,MD |

The service rep was pleasant and nice. I normally get my car vacuumed when service but was told the department wasn't open yet and no one was available for that service. Other than that, was very pleased with the service received in a timely fashion.

Plastic Surgery service from a dealership

by from ashburn, virginia |

Running a plastic surgery office and vein clinic in ashburn, virginia i am very busy and needed a car - awd and i never had time to go. snow season is upon us and i would be trapped and unable to get to the hospital. my neighbor turned me on to audi a6 diesel awd and it is an awesome vehicle. it had every tech gadget you can dream of, the only problem is that its so fun to drive you never want to get out of the car. brian miller at ourisman is the man and made the entire transaction seamless and he is available day or night for calls or texts with questions. thanks a ton brian miller and ourisman frederick.