Sport Hyundai Dodge RAM

Service 888-892-4182 Service 888-892-4182

Welcome to Sport Hyundai Dodge in Egg Harbor NJ

Pleasant sales force

by from Voorhees nj |

Have purchased several cars from this agency. Very pleased with all meetings with Vince in sales Recommend sport dodge to my friends

October 15, 2014

We thank you for your business, P Masters! We appreciate you for sharing your experience with us and with others!

Do Not Trust Them!!

by from Philadelphia PA |

I was totally disappointed frustrated and mislead by this dealership. I was in contact with a sale representative for over a week about a used car i was interested in purchasing. I wanted to make sure the car was available for me to test drive before i took the 1 1/2hr trip from Philly to Jersey. She assured me that because i made an appointment for the day i wanted to come up they would be able to hold the car for that day but if it was sold the day before they would inform me. I spoke with her the night before i was scheduled to make my trip up there she let me know the car was still there and still available for purchase and that everything was set for my appointment. The place open at 9am I got there about 10:15am just for them to tell me they just sold the vehicle that morning (1hr 15min) before i got there when they sent me an email stating they would hold the vehicle until at least 5pm that day. Not only did i not even get to see the vehicle they tried to sell me other used vehicles that was not up to par or even close to the one i wanted. needless to say i left there empty handed and upset i spent an 1hr and 1/2 driving there and the same amount of time getting back home not to mention gas and tolls for nothing.

Terrible misleading adds shady sales rep

by from New Jersey egg harbor twp |

Went to buy a used vehicle was inform a lot of bloated charges around $500 dollars in miscellaneous I should say mysterious fees, would be added to my purchase of any of the cheaper cars. Not to mention that some cars didn't start and the sales person knew nothing about the vehicles and seemed only interested in convincing me too finance something when I said from the door I don't want a payment .Don't trust any cheaply priced cars here better off taking your chances with personal owners.

Dealer Review, best in the south jersey area

by from williamstown nj |

great sale people ,awesome shop service always pleasant

August 26, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate you!

very satisfied

by from EHT NJ |

Vince made our first experience with leasing a vehicle very easy. He went above and beyond personal attention. We will refer our friends and family to Sport Dodge for sure..tks

August 19, 2014

We hope you enjoy your new leased vehicle, MarienHank! We look forward to continuing our relationship with you in the future! Congrats on your new car :)

Great service

by from Galloway, NJ 08205 |

I loved my last 2 Dodge SUV's and now have a Journey.

August 12, 2014

We are so happy and grateful that you chose to share your experience with us, K. Leeds! Thank you for choosing to get your amazing Dodge vehicles from us!

Fast service.

by from Mays landing, NJ |

Stopped by for an oil change and the fit me in. Service was done quickly and I was out in less than an hour. Mechanics are fast and friendly.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Rich! We appreciate you choosing to have your car taken care of by us.

Great Sales Team

by from EHT, NJ |

Great experience in buying our vehicle. Our salesman was friendly, helpful and informative. The Sales Manager was helpful and worked well with us. Had bought a vehicle back in '95. Second time around and very satisfied

Great service and clean facilities

by from Williamstown, New Jersey |

Went here looking for a Dodge Caliber. Our dealer was friendly and very forward. Which we liked. At the end of the day we not only got the car that we wanted, but ended up with a low mileage 2012.