Bennett Chevrolet

Used 888-902-2649
Service 888-281-5638

Nice people, clean facilities

by from North Cape May NJ |

We were interested in a car we saw on your website and came in to LOOK at it. we had also investigated the Kelley blue book value of our trade in, so we had some numbers in mind. You pretty much matched our numbers, which we found compelling. Your salesman Tony DiSalvio was not as pushy as most salesmen are and made us feel very comfortable, giving my wife and I enough time alone to discuss what we needed to discuss. All in all is was a good experience, but we were there for many hours and my wife needed food and wanted hot tea. She found the vending machine, so she bought a snack and that helped her feel better. I know this is probably the last thing YOU think about, but it would be nice to have tea available. ( My wife wanted me to say this...).

The best experience I've had purchasing my 2011 Ch

by from Egg Harbor Township, NJ |

Thanks so much Drew! Love my 2011 Chevrolet Traverse!

Bennett Chevrolet Survey

by from Galloway NJ |

Very good service. This is the second time we purchased from Bennett and both times we left with a new vehicle on the same day we started looking for the first time. They work with you to get the best deal which meets your needs. Very helpful in setting up all the new features of the vehicles. Andy Strijker was our sales person and was very patient and not pushy. We would definitely return to Bennett's (and Andy) the next time we need a new vehicle.

BENNETT 5 STARS

by from Absecon NJ |

LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP! THANK YOU, ALWAYS JENNIFER C

enjoyable experience

by from Galloway nj |

Friendly staff and stress free buying experience. I would recommend Bennett to anyone in the market for a new or used truck.

Great people, no pressure

by from Cape May County nj |

Bought a used Cruz, The place is bright, pleasant, people are professional, friendly with no pressure. Deals are as advertised, no scams. They went out of the way to help us find the right car. We even had to bring it back and they exchanged it easily making us so at ease. Absolutely no hassles. We love this place. Glen S and Jim Bryant worked with us. We recommend them. Can't go wrong there

bennett Chevrolet eht buying experience

by from eht nj |

Customer service has been very helpful and streamlined. My buying experience was fair and cut and dry. I got the best deal I could in my area. Treated with quality fast service. I highly recommend this dealer for buying a car or truck.

Great Experience

by from New Jersey |

Would differently purchase my next SUV at Bennett's

pleasant buying experience!!

by from Egg Harbor Two NJ |

Wonderful experience all around! My husband and I were very happy with our purchase. Our salesperson Evan was great. The pricing is the best around by far!

The place to go for any type of vehicle!

by from Egg harbor twp nj |

This is my 2nd truck I bought from Bennett this year. My salesmen was Glen, he as well as the rest of the Bennett team went over and beyond to get us in the truck we wanted for the price we wanted. I couldn't be any happier. I drove fords my whole life but after having the Bennett experience I am now a Chevy guy! Thank you again Bennett for all your help! See you in another year for my daughters 1st vehicle.

Friendly salesman (Drew Ward), great experience

by from Egg Harbor Township |

We came into Bennett with a few vehicles in mind after searching the site online. Very pleased that they had what we were looking for. Had a great salesman in Drew Ward. He spent time with us and gave us time to process what we saw before we made a decision...no high pressure tactics. The friendly dealership...we will be back!