Jeff Barnes Chevrolet

New 888-822-0579
Used 866-709-2292
Service 888-267-9697

The Bottom Line Dealer

Jeff Barnes Provides Quality Service & Fair Price!

by from Eldersburg, MD |

I have been a customer of Jeff Barnes since 2003. They are a very professional sales and service facility. All are friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicles they sell and service. They service my 2003 Chevy Tahoe LT and 2008 Cadillac CTS -- I won't go anywhere else.

Harry Parks Jr

by from Eldersburg, MD |

Warranty work was completed, total satisfaction. Scheduled maintenance completed, total satisfaction. Both done same visit.

great service,always!

by from Columbia,MD 21044 |

I've been a cutomer for 35 years and have always been more then satisfied with the personal customer service of jeff barnes chevrolet.

Service Review

by from Sykesville, MD |

Great organization to purchase a vehicle and have service work performed.

Great service

by from Eldersburg, md |

Everyone in the service department is friendly and knowledgable. They let you know the cost of repairs and have it ready in a timely manner.

Service department

by from Eldersburg |

I have been a customer of Jeff Barnes since 2000. I have always found them to be a very professional sales and service facility. All are friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicles they sell and service. Will never go anywhere else.

Great Purchasing Experience

by from Sykesville, MD |

I recently purchased a Silverado from Dan Casey at Jeff Barnes Chevrolet. I met with multiple dealers prior to my purchase and my experience with Dan Casey at Jeff Barnes was by far the best. The sales process was a no pressure atmosphere with a focus on providing me the vehicle I wanted with the options I wanted. Dan helped determine the options most important to me while staying within my budget. I recommend anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle talk with Dan Casey at Jeff Barnes.

Awesome! Service that ROCKS!

by from Eldersburg Maryland |

I swear by the service department at Jeff Barnes Chevrolet! These guys not only have the GM experience in repair, but also the longevity of the employees, some for more than 30 years! I have never had a ?problem? with shoddy work or something missed. These days with all of the 20 second stop in oil changes and replace parts in 10 minutes or less, it?s just not real world in my book. And?you get what you pay for!! My car IS my office, and when she needs work, or take the action of Preventive measures, there is only one place to go!! The big one here is trust!! MY service department is Jeff Barnes Chevrolet!!

Our new Chevy Traverse

by from Woodbine, MD |

We went to Jeff Barnes Chevrolet because it was the closest dealer to where we live, and had no previous dealings with them. We were looking to trade two vehicles and buy a new (or low-mileage used) Chevy Traverse. We went in and worked wit Dan Casey, one of the salesmen. He helped us find just the vehicle we wanted, with everything we wanted. His friendly manner and non-pushy attitude made him great to work with. He spent over an hour with us once the vehicle arrived on their lot, showing us all of its features. We went back at the end of the week to have some add-ons put in, and he introduced us to the service staff as well as ordering the add-ons for us in advance. He set up the service appointment, and made sure everything was done in a timely and professional manner. We are very happy customers and would certainly recommend Jeff Barnes to anyone looking for a new (or used) vehicle. It was perhaps the best car-buying experience we've had!

Great Dealership for purchase and service

by from Wetminster, Md |

Purchased three vehicles and have used them for all maintenance and repair work. Use K.C. in service dept. and she is one in a million.

Top notch customer service.

by from Cooksville,MD |

Original buying experience was very professional and courteous to us. The repair facility is the best I have experienced. Dion and KC are not only very knowledgeable but actually try to help the customer. They have provided excellent service on our Saturn which was not purchased from them as well as our Silverado, purchased from them. Stephanie Barnes runs a dealership that does not ignore the customer once the sale is made.