Jeff Barnes Chevrolet

New 888-822-0579
Used 866-709-2292
Service 888-267-9697

The Bottom Line Dealer

Great Dealership for purchase and service

by from Wetminster, Md |

Purchased three vehicles and have used them for all maintenance and repair work. Use K.C. in service dept. and she is one in a million.

Top notch customer service.

by from Cooksville,MD |

Original buying experience was very professional and courteous to us. The repair facility is the best I have experienced. Dion and KC are not only very knowledgeable but actually try to help the customer. They have provided excellent service on our Saturn which was not purchased from them as well as our Silverado, purchased from them. Stephanie Barnes runs a dealership that does not ignore the customer once the sale is made.

Best buying experience

by from Eldersburg md |

My husband and I have bought 3 vehicles from Jeff Barnes and each time it was the most pleasant buying experience ever! Aaron made the process easy and enjoyable :))..what I like best is the low key, friendly atmosphere in both the sales dept and service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Outstanding salesman in a family enviroment

by from Mt Airy, MD |

?.what sold us on the truck, and your dealership in particular, was the casual, yet tasteful, low-key atmosphere and the fact that Dan Casey had all the figures readily available on his desk without first having to collect our personal information. Dan exemplifies the kind of salesmanship that makes you want to make a purchase. Other staff members were also very helpful and supportive in making an effortless transition we had never witnessed before. It was a real pleasure working with Dan and your dealership in such a warm family environment.

Best Chevrolet Dealer

by from Baltimore |

I have dealt with all departments at Jeff Barnes Chevrolet over the past three years. I manage and maintain a fleet of mostly GM vehicles. Everyone is very courteous, competent, and helpful. They are always willing and able to anything to whatever is needed to solve any problem. I have been working in the auto repair business in the area for over thirty years and haven't had as good an experience with any other dealership.

A wonderful place

by from Westminster, MD |

We love it here. We have bought probably 10 cars here, all from Tom Taylor. He's a great salesman. Then our service advisor, Jenni, is wonderful. She keeps us organized as to when our preventative maintenance is needed.

They know chevrolet cars well on repairs

by from Sykesville Md |

I had a problem with my Chev Aveo that had me worried . The hold light on the display kept blinking which from the manual says there may be a trans problem. They found out it was a thermostat instead . What a relief .It was a good honest job like our other trips with our vehicles there even my Corvette ! Thanks

Great Customer Service @ Jeff Barnes

by from Westminster, MD |

Nice to purchase from a down home country dealer where feeling of trust is evident, and your concerns are important to everyone you come in contact. I felt treated with respect from the Salesperson , Finance Manager all the way to the owner. I felt no pressure to purchase, only their pressure to do what ws right for my concerns.

Two cars in two days

by from Mount Airy, MD |

Bought 2 new cars ( his and hers) and traded in 2, with in 2days. Both purchases were best deals within 40 mi radius of zip 21771. Most pleasant buying experience in 53 years.

Jeff Barnes Chevrolet - August 2013

by from Baltimore, MD |

Car was not thoroughly cleaned. Stains on seat and interior ceiling.