Lilliston Dodge Jeep Chrysler RAM

(3.6) 8 Reviews

1501 N 2nd St, Millville, NJ 08332

Great buying experience

by from Hammonton NJ |

The dealership put together a very competitive price in a pleasant buying atmosphere.

Recently made a purchase at Lilliston djcr

by from gloucester city, nj |

Recently made a purchase at Lilliston djcr, was very hesitant in going with my husband, because I didn't feel like spending the entire day at a dealership, which at least 6 hours seems to be the norm these days. I was pleasantly surprised no more then 3 hours spent there and drove home in our new car, I thank Ed Heisler in his straightforwardness no b/s attitude. Very pleased thank you.

bought a new car

by from villas,nj |

We called and spoke with salesman. Ordered the car we wanted. And it was there and detailed and ready fi GI 2 days later.

Friendly sales staff willing to work with you.

by from Vineland, NJ |

My wife and I were pleased with the friendly sales staff. There was no pressure. The team worked with the numbers to close the deal with us. They went out of their way to earn our business.

Best Sales experience ever!!!

by from Vineland, NJ |

The best automobile buying experience I've ever had and I've purchased over 20 vehicles at other dealerships in my life. Friendly, honest and completely upfront Sales Team about everything the entire time...before, during and after we bought our new 2015 Chrysler 200 S. I'll never go anywhere else for another vehicle. I even sent my sister and father there and they both bought new cars and agree it was their best car buying experience as well. Looking forward to seeing yous again in 6 months when my husband's lease is up!

Bad Experience

by from Egg Harbor Twp. NJ |

They Tried to change the price of the car. Salesman could care less that we were there. We had an appointment for delivery and they still made us wait over an hour to start signing papers. The finance person was Terrible, signing the papers was like an argument. Then they made us drive the gas station after signing papers with the salesman and then drop him back off afterward. The only reason we decided to purchase at lilliston was they had the trim package and the color vehicle my wife wanted. We live 40 minutes away and my wife had to go there 3 times after delivery. 1st time was the engine light came on ( not their fault right???) The car was sold to us with an open recall on it for a computer update, to prevent the engine light from coming on. 2nd time was tags this should have been the only time. 3rd time was the front license plate bracket which they had forgotten to give us when picking up the tags. Facility is old and run down. BOTTOM LINE. Don't go near the place.

Bad Place

by from Millville |

Loved my sales man Shawn, problem was with the finance guy and the sales manager who tried to change the price of the car after I made a deal. I questioned why the payment went up and he looked at me like I was a nut. I got up and walked out and went down the street to Vann Chrysler

bad service

by from millville nj |

I just want anyone thinking of buying a car used or new don't buy it there the service department is really bad the service people almost will call you a liar if you have a problem with something and they cant find it their service people will drive your vehicle up and down the road instead of doing what they are suppose to do mechanic work they will treat you like trash so if you are buying a car from them you will reget it I did and I have so much problems with the service there its unbelieveable if not buy at your own rish