Frederick Motor Company

1 Waverley Drive, Frederick, MD 21702

New 888-418-8425 New 888-418-8425
Used 888-574-8177 Used 888-574-8177
Service 877-350-7304 Service 877-350-7304

Come See Our Brand New Subaru Showroom!

Excellent service

by from Hagerstown, Maryland |

Ryan Hartsock was a very informative and helpful salesperson. I had no trouble at all finding and purchasing the vehicle that best suited my needs at a good price, and had a good time doing so! Overall it was a very enjoyable and helpful experience working with ryan! I would recommend this dealership as well as Ryan as a salesperson to anyone and everyone that needs a car!

A great purchasing experience!!

by from Hagerstown, MD |

I don't normally write reviews, but I was so impressed with my experience at The Frederick Motor Company used car department that I felt they deserved some kind words. From the 1st email contact to the follow up phone calls, to the time I spent at the dealership, my salesman Ray was nothing but courteous, professional, and kind, as well as knowledgable about the vehicles I inquired about. I was looking for a safe inexpensive vehicle for my daughters 1st car. Ray recommended a Subaru Forester that they had recently traded. He took the time with me and my daughter to go over everything they did to recondition and inspect the car, and even showed me all of the previous service records so that I was reassured that the car had been maintained throughout its life. I got a great deal on the car without a high pressure buying atmosphere, which made me feel good. The sales manager, Craig, was great as well. He made sure everything went well throughout our purchase process, and was so easy to deal with. Even the other sales staff were very pleasant and eager to help out to make our purchase go quick and easy. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. Needless to say, my daughter is thrilled with her "new" Forester, and we thank Ray for picking this car out for her. Thanks again to all the staff...you were great!!

deer hunter

by from Frederick Md |

What a great bunch of guys, from the saleman Ray to the sales manager Craig to the finance man Keith. A very very easy process and no pressure. I will buy my next Truck from them.

Excellent Sales Experienc

by from Frederick, md |

Walter Smith is a knowledgeable, personable, sales professional. He was able to find me the right truck at the right price with a fair trade on my existing truck. He was patient and thorough in finding just what I wanted and at delivery, spent all the time I needed to orient me with my new ride including putting tabs in the Owners Manual for frequently looked for topics. He made sure that the paperwork was handled efficiently and expeditiously. There was never any pressure of "upsell" of unneeded extras. From past experience with the Frederick Motor service and parts personnel, I know that my new F250 will be in good hands when it comes time for periodic maintenance. Frederick Motor has earned my trust and future business.

still waiting

by from Maryland |

Still awaiting an initial response. I contacted dealership via your website never received a response.

Frederick Motor Company responded to this review

April 1, 2014

I apologize for you not getting a response to your inquiry, however I can't find your email that you sent in our system. If you still have an interest in a particular vehicle can you either submit another inquiry or feel free to call us at 301-663-6111. We will be happy to answer any questions you have. Once again my apologies for the lack of response. Thank you, Craig Blythe - Used Car Manager

A Great Experience!

by from Damascus MD |

I set out to purchase a 2012 Ford Escape. I checked out dealers and the Escape via web searches and asked for on line quotes. I immediately received replies from all the local dealers I contacted, and those were followed up by phone calls. I visited (2) dealers before purchasing the Escape at The Frederick Motor Company. I was pleased with the time the (sales person) Erich Dewease took to review options, had me drive various models, discussed my reasons/need for an SUV, and what features were most important to me. In the end, The Frederick Motor Company had a car that had all the features I wanted and a discount was offered. I purchased the Limited, and got a limited extended warranty. The fact that The Frederick Motor Company and Erich took their time and didn pressure me added to my comfort level in purchasing from them. Thanks guys. Charles M