Renn Kirby Mitsubishi

Service 866-414-1011 Service 866-414-1011

We Specialize In Helping You Rebuild Your Credit

awesome experience

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Michael Brown was so awesome in helping us pick and buy a car with absolutely no pressure. My daughter and I really appreciated the time and knowledge he had at answering our questions. Kevin Steen the manager was also wonderful to us. We recommend this dealership!!

the worst

by from Frederick,md |

I have purchase vehicle from Kia in Gaithersburg, Fitzgerald in Gaithersburg, Mazda in Gaithersburg and they all have been great. Not here, this place is horrible. The day my husband and I went to get me a new car, they had a big sale going on. It was so unorganized and not one person could tell me where the keys were to test drive a car or even find the cars. We told everyone we were looking for me not my husband. Nothing was said to me about what are YOU looking for or anything. My husband was the main person they talked to and not me. I hate the fact that woman are looked down on when it comes to anything to do with cars! So after being there for about 4 hours and the sales men following us out to our car to push is in to something we didn't want we left to go home to think about it. We came back to try again thinking it might be better at a different time of the day. That Was Not The Story At all. Again no one even cared that the car was for me to drive. We got a car that I have not liked from day one because we was the best choice for us at the time. It took the guys over 2 hours to wash, fill up the gas tank and put tags on because no one had a clue of where anything was! I also had to call AAA to bring my car in because it was unsafe to drive, I was told we don't have anyone to bring you in. After them having my car for 4 days and still no call to tell me what was going on I had to call 4 times to finally talk to someone. I was told even with me having a appt set up no one had looked at my car. For them to tell me nothing is wrong with your car, and to drive it till it dies again. So when it did die for the 3rd time I called and they had a tow truck come get me. ( after they told me they didn't have one). I have been back and forth with them for over a week now and they will not release my car to me till its paid in full. But they won't take the insurance payment directly from them. Not happy with this place at all. I want to trade in my car because of all of this, I no longer want to deal with this kind of service. I will go back to fitz!

Very good experience

by from Westminster, MD |

I just bought a 2008 Ford Edge Limited AWD from Renn Kirby Mitsubishi in Frederick, MD. The vehicle was very competitively priced. I do my "shopping" via the internet before I ever step into a dealership -- I found their internet posting very complete with lots of pictures of this vehicle (as well as all the others they list). When I went in to see the car the Internet Manager, Traci Henderson, was very helpful and was able to answer all my questions about the car and financing. Their posting for the vehicle exactly represented the real car - description, pics, everything - so nothing bogus going on there as I've found in other places. And there were not hidden fees/charges in the price, and no gimmicks about the pricing. They were able to finance my purchase and provided multiple options. Robert, the GM, was very good in completing the final paperwork, and delivery of the vehicle was smooth and uneventful. I would definitely recommend Renn Kirby Mitsubishi if you're in the market for a used car/truck.

Interesting Experience Car Buying - Pros and Cons

by from Private |

The first visit I made to this dealership was one of the worst car buying experiences I could have ever imagined. Our salesman, Doug, was and still is one of the rudest, most unhelpful, and unknowledgeable people I have ever met in the auto industry. When I left the dealership I had full intent to never return to that particular dealership again and almost didn't purchase a Mitsubishi at all due to the experience. A few months later I reluctantly decided to give the dealership another shot and contacted the General Manager, Robert. I then worked with Robert and salesman, Russ, who are two of the most helpful people during my car shopping and purchasing. In the end I decided to purchase from this dealership due to Russ and Robert. Had I not come into contact with them I would have never allowed that company to see a penny from me. After the temporary tag expired due to the DMV not processing the paperwork in a timely fashion I met Office Manager Brenda who was very helpful and reissued a new temporary tag as we wait on the DMV. The dealership, particularly Brenda, took care of all correspondence with the DMV which alleviated any headaches I know would have occurred. When I arrived I was not so kindly greeted by Doug and was wrongly informed of the process and why I had not received my license plate. Brenda later arrived and re-assured me that I was in the right and he was improperly informing me. The entire time I was there and he placed the new temp tag on my vehicle he complained and was snarky and couldn't wait for me to leave. This dealership is definitely worth stopping at and shopping, but avoid Doug at all costs and work with another employee.

Fantastic customer service

by from New Market,md |

I would highly recommend Renn Kirby!! They were very helpful and were extremely professional!! This has been the best experience I have EVER had!! Doug, Robert,Kevin and Justin are truly the best!!! Great job Renn Kirby!!!

Worst Customer Service from Renn Kirby

by from Frederick, MD |

The sales person was very rude, misinformed and unwilling to negotiate with a person not only had financing from their own financial institution but also who did not look like him. The customer service was terrible particularly at a time when foot traffic was zero to none. My overall experience was awful and would not recommend it to any potential customer.

A dealership who understands!!!

by from Washington, DC |

They were so helpful in my credit situation they didn't turn me away like others would have if my credit was a problem. It fact they found me a lender with a good interest rate they and the lender ask about my situation and sympathize that it wasn't my fault. They will treat you right ask for Russell they will get you going.