Burger Auto Group

2600 S 3rd St, Terre Haute, IN 47802

Burger Chrysler Jeep, Inc - Quality of repairs

by from Marshall, IL |

I am appalled by the service I received from Burger Chrysler Jeep, Inc. On February 16th when I arrived to drop off my Kia Forte (for an Insurance repair) and pick up my Kia Sorento which was towed by you for a gas repair, I was instructed to take the Forte to the workshop behind your offices and had to walk back in the mud and dirt to collect the Kia Sorento. Fortunately for me, when I returned to pick up the Kia Sorento I went to the back of the car to open the trunk only to find that my car was damaged by you. You were well aware that the said Kia Sorento was towed by you personally and arrived in perfect condition. Brandon who attended to me, acted quite surprised to find that my car was damaged by asking me whether I had moved the car, knowing quite well that I had just returned from dropping off the Kia Forte at your workshop. I was not offered a vehicle to get me back to work so I had to take the damaged vehicle back with me and once again take time off work to bring it back to you for the necessary repairs. Also I have not had the courtesy of a reply to this email sent to Brandon on February 17th.

Wonderful service for our vehicle purchase

by from Henderson, KY |

We purchased a Geo Tracker and are very happy with the vehicle. The salesperson was wonderful as was the purchase process. I would recommend Burger Auto Group. We would not have found the vehicle without the internet listing and it is exactly what we wanted.

Buying a Car At Burger

by from Terre Haute IN |

It was a pleasant experience. We received a fair price for our car and bought a great car. Mia the salesperson was delightful to work with.

friendly service

by from Terre Haute, in |

Mia was very friendly. She and the finance team did a great job of getting us the vehicle we wanted at the price range we needed. They are fast and friendly.

a very positive experience

by from Covington, In |

Mia made shopping for a vehicle a nice experience. I do not like to shop, I am very happy I first sent out some feelers over the internet, that's the reason I met with Mia. I have been in sales all my adult life, and let me tell you, Mia is as professional as they come. She is both deligent and flexible in the sales arena. With her help I now have a vehicle that is 10 years newer than the car I traded in, she guided me through the experience with complete confidence and that spilled over to me, she made it so non-stressful and never put me in any uncomfortable situations. Whatever you do "Burger Kia" make sure you keep "MIA @ KIA!"

Very helpful and kind

by from Brazil, In. |

My wife and I came in looking for an Suv. We didn't have a great experience at first. The guy who talked to us was nice at first, but then we both felt a little intimidated. We couldn't afford the Suv we wanted, so the salesman "Scott" made us feel like he was in a rush to get us out. We even asked him if there was anything else that would be more in our price range. He said no, maybe some where else. We were so upset when we left. I decided to go online and email the dealer. We are so thankful that we did because that's how we got in touch with Mia Summers. She helped us so much. She knew what we were looking for and she didn't give up on us. My wife and I now have an Suv that we absolutely love thanks to Mia. She is so kind and thoughtful. I believe she is the best sales person I have ever met. She is awesome and I would recommend her to anyone. If it hadn't been for Mia, we would have never went back to Burger Auto Group. Or recommended them to anyone. So thank you Mia for making us feel like humans with your caring kindness. Hope and Angie.

Clean and friendly service with always a smile

by from Terre Haute IN |

Mia Summers I would have to say is the most kind and caring person I have ever met at a dealership. She was not out to benefit herself, she was there to make sure that we the customer were taken care of in every way. We needed to trade in my husbands truck because the mileage was getting up there. We wanted something more fuel efficient and 4 wheel drive. It could either be another truck or a suv. We had contacted Mia through the internet and she asked us to come in and that she had a couple of different vehicles in mind. We got there and drove the first one and decided that it was just what we were looking for. So we went back and told her we wanted it. We started the finance paperwork, but the places would loan us the money, but at a higher payment than what we thought we could afford. So we told Mia that we weren't in a big hurry and that we could take a few days toe see if we could find other loan options. My husband called our insurance which also has a bank and finance department in it. About 20 minutes later we were approved for a loan. We contacted Mia and she said she was off on Saturday, but would be willing to come in if we were interested in getting the paperwork process started so we could have the vehicle. We told her we could come in around 3 pm and she said that would be just fine. We got there did the paperwork and in about 45 minutes or so we were able to drive off with the vehicle. So when in the market for another vehicle or if I know someone else looking for a new or used vehicle, I will be sure to send them to Burger Kia to see Mia Summers. Very excellent service!!!!!

Excellant Service Super Friendly

by from Terre Haute IN |

Mia Summers was the dealer that we worked with. I had been on the internet looking for a different vehicle to trade my truck in on. So I explained that I wanted something in a smaller truck or suv with 4 wheel drive. I didn't want anything much newer than what I had because taxes and stuff would cost more than I could afford. Mia Summers was the internet sales person that contacted me and we discussed a few things. Like what I needed my payment to be around and just different things like that. She was very friendly and confident that she could help in finding the right vehicle to suit my needs. So I was busy for a few days and told her I would contact her when I could come in and talk to her and see what she had available. I was on my way to pick my grand daughter up in the south end of town and my truck made a real loud noise and then tilted left and pushed itself off to the right just off of the road. When I got out my drivers side tire had broke the spindle off and it laid at my feet when I went to get out of the truck to see what was wrong. I then called for a tow truck just to have them tow it to my house. Then I called Mia and told her what had happened and that i was getting the truck towed to my house. She suggested that I have it towed to Burger since I was wanting to trade it in any ways. So I called the tow truck company back and asked them to tow it to Burger. Then my wife picked me up and we went to see Mia and she said she would have a vehicle running and warmed up ready for us to test drive. What I didn't tell her was the colors I had In mind that I wanted the vehicle to be. They were either blue or copper colored. We get there and go in to see Mia and she has a blue suv sitting outside warming up for me to test drive. So i drove the Kia Sorento 4 wheel drive out and around for a few minutes and then went back and said lets see what we can do because I want it. There were a couple of places that would loan us the money, but the payment was out of our range, so I talked to Mia and said let's just wait a few days and we will figure something out loan wise. So I went home and called my insurance company because they have a finance department and within 20 minutes I was approved for a loan at a payment that I could handle. So I called and left Mia a message and told her I could come in Monday to work things out. She said I am off on Saturday but am willing to come in if you can then and we can get things processed. So when my wife got off of work we went in and met Mia and 45 minutes later I was driving off with my blue Kia Sorento. Mia was always smiling and positive and never lost hope on anything through this entire process. I would for sure send anyone looking for a vehicle whether it be a new or a used vehicle to her. When I decide to look again for another vehicle I know that I will go and see Mia Summers. She is Super!!!!!

great service, willing to get what you want

by from terra haute,in |

they were great. i found a couple of specks on my car. i was sure someone had chipped it with a door .It was tar, they removed it.

Kind friendly and Godly people!!!!!

by from Terre Haute IN 47805 |

My husbands truck was falling a part and he needed a different vehicle. He didn't want something much newer than what he already had which was a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab. And he wanted something with low mileage and good on gas. We contacted Mia Summers through the internet and she asked if we could come in and see her and discuss what we were looking for and what type of price range we needed to stay in for a loan payment. She wrote all of these figures down and showed them to her boss and he told her that she could go out and choose from certain vehicles. The first vehicle Mia drove up in, we fell in love with as soon as we saw it. It was a 2004 Kia Sorento Blue in color. It had every feature and then some in what we were looking for. It was like Mia could read our minds. We test drove it and then when we got back, we told her that we wanted to try and finance it. So we did all of the paper work and the finance department went to work. We had a couple of places that said yes but the prices were hire than we wanted to pay. So my husband contacted our insurance company which is USAA which is for Military and ex military and within 20 minutes they had us approved for a loan for the Kia. Mia was off the next day so we told her we could wait till the following Monday to come in and take care of things. Mia insisted that she was more than willing to come in on her day off and get things done so we could have the Kia. So we met her at the dealership around 2:45 pm on Saturday and within about 45 minutes or so everything was taken care of and we drove home with the Kia! It was our very best ever experience in buying a vehicle since either one of us has been driving and buying cars! I would recommend Burger Auto Group to anyone in the market for a vehicle and I for sure would make sure and tell them they MUST SEE MIA SUMMERS because she is the BEST!!!!!