Lebanon Ford

770 Columbus Ave, Lebanon, OH 45036

New 888-316-5411 New 888-316-5411
Used 877-283-5085 Used 877-283-5085
Service 866-495-3896 Service 866-495-3896

Changing the way YOU feel when buying YOUR next vehicle.

Great experience - no hassle

by from Lebanon, OH |

Really enjoyed working with Dan. He made purchasing our truck and enjoyable experience. I would definitely work with him and the dealership in the future for additional purchases. I also appreciate the community service that the dealership does in the surrounding communities. Glad to see you represented at the Springboro Expo and for raising money for a worthy cause.

Concierge Service Lebanon Ford

by from Loveland Ohio |

I have called and left several messages for the concierge service at Lebanon Ford and cannot get a return call. I assume once you buy the car you are no longer important and are ignored. I finally called Ford customer service and was promptly taken care of. Will have second thoughts about using Lebanon Ford for my new car service.

Great experience - Highly recommend

by from Louisville, KY |

Saw a truck I really liked at Lebanon Ford on cars.com. Submitted an inquiry through the site one night (late). Received a call from Brian the next morning. Great guy to deal with. Based on my conversation with Brian, and the great pictures and write up on the truck we made an appointment and drove 135 miles to visit the dealership. Brian and everyone at the dealership were great. We took an extended test drive and never felt any pressure at all. The price I was quoted over the phone for my trade was honored without question. The closing of the deal with the finance office was quick and painless. Everything was prepared quickly and accurately and there was zero attempt to sell additional services or products on top of the deal. Basically this could not have been an easier or more enjoyable way to purchase a used truck. We made the 135 mile drive home without incident and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Lebanon Ford!

Thank you Tom Nickell for working so hard for me!!

by from Lebanon, Ohio 45036 |

I arrived at about 5:40 totally overwhelmed about having to buy another vehicle. Thanks to Tom Nickell he calmed my nerves and made me feel comfortable.. Knowing my credit wasn't any good I worried how it was going to happen but I needed a car to get back and forth to work...Tom assured me that they would work hard to find an answer, a way to get me in a car.... The whole team made me feel very comfortable even while I cried being overwhelmed LOL! Within about 15 mins. Tom and the staff had an answer for my needs. I then was asked what color I wanted...I won't lie I have NEVER been able to pick my color. I have been in used cars all my life. To be in a brand new car is WOW for me... I have never had a salesman explain my different options about purchase before and I will tell you Tom went through ALL options for me. He explained what he thought would be better for me and I jumped in with both feet. I trusted he would not steer me wrong. I am VERY PLEASED with my experience at Lebanon Ford with Tom Nickell. If you are looking for honesty and patience Tom is the man!!!!! Thank you Tom for everything!!!

Very Bad Experience

by from Morrow,Ohio |

**Unable to fix a problem with Power Steering while under warranty**. Took car several times to the Service Center for noise that my father in law(who is a mechanic) said was probably power steering. Every time I took the car in they said they couldn't find anything wrong and I had to pay service fees every time with the problem left unresolved. I was concerned that the problem would continue well after my warranty was up and that it needed to get fixed or I would be faced to pay for it out of my pocket after the warranty expired. Finally after the warranty was up the problem worsened and eventually my Power Steering went out. I took the car back to the service center and they told me I had to pay out of my pocket to fix my car. Even though the problem was documented while under warranty they refused to fit the bill. They told me it would cost over $800.00 for them to fix the car and the best they would do was a 10% discount. I refused and took the car to a local mechanic and he fixed my car for $270.00. I will never go back to this Dealership again for anything!

Lebanon Ford responded to this review

February 11, 2015

We would like to start off by first apologizing for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. After pulling our records we would like to inform you that starting on 8/1/13 until most recently we've conducted numerous good faith services, ranging from free batteries, equipment and diagnostics to help provide you with an affordable and honest means of doing business. In addition to the 2 out of warranty adjustments we've made we have attempted to obtain a 3rd from Ford Motor Company but unfortunately the extended age of your vehicle disqualifies it from receiving any additional after warranty adjustment assistance. With that said, we have truly done everything in our power to help you through your situation. At this point, we wish there was more we could do but we have exhausted every opportunity and avenue available. Ford assists customers to a certain point (mileage and year of vehicle) but only within their warranty periods. As mentioned before, we had received 2 warranty adjustments for services on your vehicle, we were not as lucky seeking a 3rd. In closing, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help moving forward. Our kindest regards - Lebanon Ford Service

Great Dealership

by from dayton, oh |

Great Dealership I arrived at the dealership to find my car washed, filled with gas and ready to go. The complete purchase took less than 45 min. The price was exactly what was discussed over the phone, and there was no additional dealer add ons. I would strongly recommend this dealer, and Kathy Wells to anyone. Tim

Great service and great people

by from dayton ohio |

30K check Appointment for 10 AM, arrived on time and was back on the road home at 1:00 PM. Great swervice, great team, happy customer. I purchased my car there and always return there for service; Ford certified parts and Ford certified mechanics; couldn't ask for more and the price isfair and competitive.

Great dealer and salesman

by from lebanon, ohio |

Great salesman and dealership Working with Dan was a great experience. He knew a lot about the Fusion we were interested in and was able to work with our budget so that we could make the purchase. He was also very accommodating while we waited for the paperwork to be filled out by the finance department and was very friendly to talk to. Overall we had a wonderful experience and will be back when the time comes to make another vehicle purchase and we will be recommending the store and Dan to others looking to purchase a vehicle!

Fantastic people!!

by from Lebanon, OH |

I had a great experience at Lebanon Ford. I initially made an inquiry on-line and Bryan was patient but attentive to my needs. He was not pushy at all but stayed in touched. I told him my needs and limits. He treated me so great. I'm an every day person with a budget and he was very respectful of that and made me feel very comfortable. He had a car waiting for me when I arrived and it was perfect. They treated me like family and everyone surrounding us were very friendly while I was waiting on the paperwork. I drove home with a brand new Ford Fusion and I'm so happy. I will recommend Lebanon Ford to everyone!

Excellent Service & Fair Pricing

by from Waynesville, OH |

I've been going to Lebanon Ford for many years and... I've been going to Lebanon Ford for many years and continue to go back to them because I have always experienced excellent customer service! They go out of their way to make me feel as if I am a valued customer. I always feel I am treated fairly, receive great service, never over charged, and it's simply a very good experience every time I come in! While not in the Service area, I have purchased several cars from Kevin McClellan and highly recommend him if you're looking for a new vehicle. He is, by far, the best car salesperson I have ever worked with! He is fair, doesn't push, and goes above and beyond to make sure you get what you want in a new vehicle. I'm a loyal fan of Lebanon Ford and highly recommend them to anyone!