Lebanon Ford

New 888-316-5411
Used 877-283-5085
Service 866-495-3896

Go Further.

Great service and great people

by from dayton ohio |

30K check Appointment for 10 AM, arrived on time and was back on the road home at 1:00 PM. Great swervice, great team, happy customer. I purchased my car there and always return there for service; Ford certified parts and Ford certified mechanics; couldn't ask for more and the price isfair and competitive.

Great dealer and salesman

by from lebanon, ohio |

Great salesman and dealership Working with Dan was a great experience. He knew a lot about the Fusion we were interested in and was able to work with our budget so that we could make the purchase. He was also very accommodating while we waited for the paperwork to be filled out by the finance department and was very friendly to talk to. Overall we had a wonderful experience and will be back when the time comes to make another vehicle purchase and we will be recommending the store and Dan to others looking to purchase a vehicle!

Great experience - no hassle

by from Lebanon, OH |

Really enjoyed working with Dan. He made purchasing our truck and enjoyable experience. I would definitely work with him and the dealership in the future for additional purchases. I also appreciate the community service that the dealership does in the surrounding communities. Glad to see you represented at the Springboro Expo and for raising money for a worthy cause.

Fantastic people!!

by from Lebanon, OH |

I had a great experience at Lebanon Ford. I initially made an inquiry on-line and Bryan was patient but attentive to my needs. He was not pushy at all but stayed in touched. I told him my needs and limits. He treated me so great. I'm an every day person with a budget and he was very respectful of that and made me feel very comfortable. He had a car waiting for me when I arrived and it was perfect. They treated me like family and everyone surrounding us were very friendly while I was waiting on the paperwork. I drove home with a brand new Ford Fusion and I'm so happy. I will recommend Lebanon Ford to everyone!

Excellent Service & Fair Pricing

by from Waynesville, OH |

I've been going to Lebanon Ford for many years and... I've been going to Lebanon Ford for many years and continue to go back to them because I have always experienced excellent customer service! They go out of their way to make me feel as if I am a valued customer. I always feel I am treated fairly, receive great service, never over charged, and it's simply a very good experience every time I come in! While not in the Service area, I have purchased several cars from Kevin McClellan and highly recommend him if you're looking for a new vehicle. He is, by far, the best car salesperson I have ever worked with! He is fair, doesn't push, and goes above and beyond to make sure you get what you want in a new vehicle. I'm a loyal fan of Lebanon Ford and highly recommend them to anyone!

New F150 Purchase

by from Lebanon, OH |

I decided to stop into Lebanon Ford on a whim and ended up purchasing a new vehicle and realizing customer service is still alive and well! I was greeted right away with a handshake from sales professional Charlie Watson and knew I was in good hands from there. I explained what I wanted in a truck and Charlie was able to quickly find a vehicle that exceeded my expectations and had it on the lot in record time! Throughout the entire process my family and I were treated with the upmost respect...not only with our time but with great attention to the comfort of my children and spouse by others at the dealership while we worked through the details of our purchase. I feel like we've begun a life long relationship with Lebanon Ford and with Charlie and will look for them first on our next vehicle purchase. On the day of delivery every attention to detail was taken care of with my new truck. It was spotless inside and out and all controls/devices were explained in detail to me by Brian Simmons. Charlie and the service staff went out of their way to make sure everything was ready to roll. I look forward to telling friends, family and co-workers about our experience with Lebanon Ford and with Charlie Watson and wish nothing but the best for the entire staff in the future.

Excellent!!

by from Lebanon Ohio |

I have dealt with Lebanon Ford a few different times now. The sales staff and sales managers are one of a kind. They are really customer satisfaction oriented and always very easy to deal with. They give you free bottles of water, coffee, pretzels, and wifi while you are there. Talk about a class act!! If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, make sure to check them out. I found this dealer originally on www.dealerrater.com and their reviews on here don't come close to how they really are. Service department is good as well and their owner Lisa is always floating around with her bubbly personality and friendliness. Awesome please to do business!!

Easy to deal with, exceed expectations

by from Independence, KY |

We purchased a 2013 Expedition EL. The vehical was exactly as advertised. It was very clean with low mileage. The car was found via Cars.com. We used the "check availabilty" option and were contacted by the dealership within an hour. The salesman answered our questions and described the SUV over the phone - he did not "pressure" us to come in or was ellusive in anyway. He told us the sales floor hours and gave us his cell number, telling us to call if we would like more info. We went in the next day to have a look. The test drive was expected - vehical ran fine and we decided to purchase. We had done our research and had a good idea of what we should pay. We made a fair but low offer based on our research, the dealer countered higher (of course), we showed the dealer how we got to our offer price, he agreed it was fair but a little low (we used a "good" condition, when this vehical was "excellent" condition), we met in the middle, shook hands and were done! We got a better deal the expected! We we honest and so was the dealer. Could we have gotten a better deal? Maybe... Did we get a fair deal? ABSOLUTELY! The whole process from the time we arrived to leaving was about 1.5 hours.

New F-350

by from FWB, Florida |

I have not actually pick up the vehicle yet, but I would like to comment on the Dealerships willingness to work with me. I was looking for a particular truck with certain options so I was force to travel a good distance. The dealer was more than happy to work with me to ensure all my truck requirements were met too include having a fifth wheel hitch installed. I have had the opportunity to speak with my salesman Brian several times, each time he has been very pleasant to work with. He listens to my questions and provides reasonable answers, he is not afraid to tell me when he is unsure but he always responds as soon as he has the answer; I'm impressed, I don't ask easy questions.

Dissatisfied cause I do not like being lied to!

by from Hamilton ohio |

I purchase a new vehicle from Lebanon Ford . I was promised my first oil change was free through their new car sales department. I also signed up for the Ford owner advantage club, as a new member to the advantage club you were also given a complimentary oil change through the "ford owner advantage club". The salesman acknowledged at that time I would have the first 2 oil changes for free . one through Lebanon Ford & one paid for by the Ford owner advantage club. Now it's time for the 2nd oil change and they said they will not give it to me for free because they have withdrawn their free oil change through new car sales department since I got a free one through my ford advantage club. With the way things are today loyalty is a big thing as well as trust. So for me ,I was not able to trust their promises so they wIll NOT get my loyalty. "Keep a promise!" it's only $30 ! Now you lose a customer forever ! I think they made the wrong Business decision!!!