Novick Auto Mall

808 N Pearl St, Bridgeton, NJ 08302

1 of 1 review

Shopping at Novick's Auto Mall

by from Vineland, New Jersey |

It stated with a search on the internet to find a new automobile. I searched many different auto sites and dealerships. When I opened Bob Novick's website, I found it user friendly and informative in their inventory. My husband and I came to the dealership to look at and drive a 2013 GMC Terrain. Upon our wandering in the car lot, Joe Quintieri came to assists us. Joe's demeanor and friendliness soon assured us that this would be a pleasant experience. The dealership too has a people-friendly feeling. The service area followed the same suit. We were able to make a deal that was a win-win situation for both us and the dealership. In the future, my husband and children will be returning to Novick's because of this one experience. I have already started spreading the word among my friends and family to go there for the same experience and find a vehicle that suits them. Thank you to the Novick dealership family. Everyone of you made my day a happy one that I'll never forget.

(1-1 of 1 review)