Novick Auto Mall

808 N Pearl St, Bridgeton, NJ 08302

Standard Service work

by from Hammonton, NJ |

This was the first time that I have brought my car in for any service work since I purchased it. It was in for a recall item and I also had it serviced as well as some slow leaks around the tires rims corrected. I didn't know what to expect, since it was the first time bringing it in for service, but I was curious as to if the service would be the same as where I have always brought my cars before. I was especially looking to see if your dealership provided a quick cleaning of the car when it is brought in for an oil change. The other place I always used for my oil changes would vacuum the floors and give the exterior a wash. Since I have to drive almost 45 minutes to bring it for service, I was really hoping that your dealership went a little above the standard oil change to make it worth bringing it out there. I'm very satisfied with the work performed, just was hoping for the added touches that my previous shop would do. I hope this review helps. Larry

by from Vineland, NJ |

I researched online for a car when I narrowed it down to a Chevy impala. I mentioned your business to a friend and she recommended you. I went in with an idea of what I wanted and the price I wanted to pay, and your team gave me what I wanted. Thank you Bruce.

by from Vineland, NJ |

Dealer is a step above the rest!

by from Hammonton,Nj |

What can I say! Steve Bacon was very helpful and didn't put any pressure on me! I hope to buy all my future cars from him. Everyone at your dealership seemed very genuine. Larry

The ONLY place I shop for cars!

by from New Canaan, CT |

I bought an Escalade from Novick 9 years ago and returned this week for a new Acadia Denali. We could not be happier! The folks at Novick are welcoming and the atmosphere is free from any stress or pressure. An absolutely HUGE range of vehicles to choose from and their sales staff seem to know them all, inside and out! I highly recommend the experience for everyone.

E. Pacitto

by from Vineland, NJ |

Were greeted with friendly staff from the beginning. Brought us drinks and bought us dinner. Bryan Romano was very patient with us. We came to the dealership three times to test drive and compare cars. He never was in a rush to get us to the deal. He was concerned that we would be happy with the choice that we had made. Not only would I recommend the dealership, I would tell my friends to look for Bryan Romano.

Novick Auto Mall responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Thank you for your awesome review. Our number one goal here at Novick auto Mall is to make sure that you have the best car buying experience you have ever had.

Awesome service!

by from Vineland , NJ |

Overall everything at Bob Novicks was outstanding! I give an A +++!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car and service department was excellent! Thank you!

GREAT experience

by from Mickleton, NJ |

Professional service - along with warm, polite and cordial personalities. Everybody was extremely nice. The service was completed timely and we were on our way. It was a GREAT experience. I've already encouraged our neighbor to buy from Novick! We'll be back! Thanks!

Shopping at Novick's Auto Mall

by from Vineland, New Jersey |

It stated with a search on the internet to find a new automobile. I searched many different auto sites and dealerships. When I opened Bob Novick's website, I found it user friendly and informative in their inventory. My husband and I came to the dealership to look at and drive a 2013 GMC Terrain. Upon our wandering in the car lot, Joe Quintieri came to assists us. Joe's demeanor and friendliness soon assured us that this would be a pleasant experience. The dealership too has a people-friendly feeling. The service area followed the same suit. We were able to make a deal that was a win-win situation for both us and the dealership. In the future, my husband and children will be returning to Novick's because of this one experience. I have already started spreading the word among my friends and family to go there for the same experience and find a vehicle that suits them. Thank you to the Novick dealership family. Everyone of you made my day a happy one that I'll never forget.

Novick Auto Mall responded to this review

June 20, 2014

Thank you for all of your positive feedback. You are our number one priority here at nOvick Auto Mall. Making our customers more than just Happy is what we live for. "Driven By Our Values!"