Bush Auto Place

1850 Rombach Ave, Wilmington, OH 45177

New 888-491-3668
Used 888-483-1976
Service 888-645-7257

Our Customers are Number 1 Because We Care!

Great buying experience with Bush Auto Place!

by from Wilmington, Ohio |

The sales people at Bush are very kind and friendly. They made my buying process so easy. I didn't feel pressure from them at all about the vehicle I was looking at. They were very knowledgeable about their inventory. I worked with Les Roe as my salesman and he is the most kind and friendly person. His first priority was my happiness with my purchase. I highly recommend Bush for new and used cars. With their down to earth staff, knowledgeable employees, and a car lot with the variety of quality cars, they are top notch! Thank you to Mark Bush, Les Roe, and Kelly Hieatt!!

October 26, 2012

Thank you! Working with you was our pleasure and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

went from bad to awsome

by from Blanchester Oh |

I went to Bush to look at a truck I had been looking at on line. So set up an appointment with Noland muscle man when I arrived he greeted me in a very professional Manor and the truck was warming up ready for me to test drive. After some negotiation and a great trade in price for my ranger I was ready to make the deal until the monthly payment was put in front of me. I was ready to walk. Due to some credit issues I couldn't get financed through my bank and was offered a very high interest rate from another. Then after more negotiations with the banks Tom the finance guy negotiated with my bank again and got the job done and a much lower interest rate and a lower payment then ever expected. These guys got the job done and I drove away in my new truck. Thanks Bush auto place

Wonderful Dealership

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I purchased a used car two months ago from Bush Auto. The car was listed on Auto Trader and Zach at the dealership was extremely helpful in answering all questions I had about the car. I went to the dealership to purchase the car and even though it was a 2003, it was in pristine condition. I could immediately tell that the dealership had done a thorough job detailing the car. After purchasing the car; however, I noticed it had some transmission problems (trouble going from park to reverse), but it was by no means undriveable or major. I took the car to a mechanic and had the issue fixed. I contacted Bush and notified them that I had to have to car serviced a week after purchase. Technically, I knew what I was getting into purchasing a used car and the dealership was not required to give me any financial compensation. Pete, the manager, was more than apologetic about the hassle and sent me a check covering the full expense of the service I had to have done. Bush has contacted me multiple times to make sure I'm happy with my car, even a month and a half after purchasing it. They definitely take the mentality, "we're not happy, if you're not happy." My car runs beautifully and everyone asks if its brand new. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and the service I received from Bush Auto.

Happy Customer

by from Morrow, OH |

I went to Bush because the sales person who sold me my first car works there now. He wasn't my salesman. Instead I had this young fellow, Nolan, who was very informative & quick to show me the vehicles. He also worked it so I could drive them back in my area since Wilmington doesn't have any hills close by. It took me several months to make up my mind but everytime I stopped to look & drive Nolan was always there to help. My purchase helped Nolan get salesman of the month. Great job Nolan & thanks for making my purchase easy. Also BIG Thanks for the ride in the Camero & I love my Equniox.

October 30, 2012

Great! We are so happy you love your Equinox! Please stop in sometime and see Nolan! Have a great day!

Great Salesman and Service Department!!!

by from South Solon,Ohio |

I used to own a used 2005 GMC Denali xl. I was having problems with it and the service department was wonderful to me in helping me get it fixed. As time went on, I decided to trade it off onto a brand new Acadia in 2011. Nolan was very patient with me because I could not make up my mind what I wanted to do. He showed me lots of used vehicles and new ones. I was not sure which way I wanted to go. I had never owned a brand new car. Always 2 years or older. It was a nice feeling to purchase new and get the appreciation from all departments. I have had my car for 2 years now and still enjoying it. Thank you for the great support!

CAROLYN BAUR REVIEW OF SERVICE

by from WILMINGTON, OH |

WHENEVER I HAVE NEED OF ANY TYPE OF SERVICE FOR MY CAR EVERYONE IS FRIENDLY AND WILLING TO HELP ME - EVERYONE THE SERVICE REQUIRED IS COMPLETED IN A TIMELY MANNER AND TRANSPORTATION IS OFFERED WHETHER I NEED IT OR NOT. I NEVER NEED TO RETURN FOR A SECOND VISIT FOR THE SAME ISSUE UNLESS A PART HAS TO BE ORDERED, SUCH AS A PIECE OF CHROME THAT FELL OFF MY CAR. MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS EXCELLENT

October 29, 2012

Thank you Carolyn! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you!

outstanding

by from wilmington, ohio |

Randy Moore is always very helpful, knowledgeable. He is friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to help you.

October 28, 2012

We are glad you feel this way. We appreciate your business!

friendly

by from Wilmington, OH |

Every one was friendly helpful. Sales people and service dept.

October 30, 2012

Thank you! We hope to always keep our customers happy, so please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Have a wonderful day!

New Car

by from Wilmington, OH |

They didn't have the car we wanted so they found one at another dealership that met our needs and got it for us.

October 29, 2012

Thank you for the nice review. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Satisfied

by from Wilmington, OH |

I have purchased and had several cars repaired at this dealership and they have been pretty fair with me....

October 28, 2012

Thank you!! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

customer service

by from hillsboro,ohio |

have always been treated fair,never have felt taken advantage of,and service has always been great.wouldn't go anywhere else.