K. C. Summers Toyota Scion Nissan Hyundai Buick GMC

Service 888-496-6488

Celebrating 50 years.

Awesome dealership. Will be back

by from East Peoria, IL |

Recently purchased a 2013 Hyundai from Adam and it was a great experience. No pressure, no haggling and we got a great deal. We will always come back to KC Summers for everything car related.

October 23, 2013

We are excited that you are enjoying your new Hyundai Emery. Thank you for trusting KC Summers with your new car purchase. It was our pleasure to help you. We hope to see you next time.

would not go back

by from mattoon |

Very dishonest says one thing than changes the story

Great facility and staff

by from Charleston, IL |

Love the sales people at KC Summers Nissan. They are upfront and honest during the whole process. It was refreshing to be dealt with as an adult and the Sales person (Shelia Drake Monroe) was honest about the cars and the aspects of financing. She was great and went over all aspects of the car I was looking at.

I wil not be back!

by from Paris, IL |

I had my first experience buying a car through a car dealership in June 2014. I decided to get a 2012 Dodge Avenger. Beautiful car, and honestly they gave me a pretty decent trade in deal, only problem I had at that point was the chip in the windshield and I had no spare key to my new car.But I was told i would be called to set up a appointment to get the windshield replaced that next week, and my key would be received from the previous owner in a few weeks. I had even forgotten something in my old car and they saved it for me.I was more than pleased at that point! Then a week went by and I had no call to set up an appointment. I called and the dealer I dealt with was gone so i spoke with a guy in the service department and he said he would call me back the next day. Still no call, waited a few more days and finally got a call that I had missed while at work. I had a voice mail from my dealer hoping my car was still doing well. But i called right back once I was off work at 4:30, and it went to voice mail (which I left one). Then i still received no call, assuming it was because of the 4th of July i waited a week more than usual. Called again and he was once again out and i left yet another message! Still no return call! Then i finally made a trip to Mattoon (which is not a small trip for me) to get my key and personal items i left, and He was out again! So i spoke with someone else and he called my dealer whom i spoke with personally and said he would call me the next day so i left my name and number with him an employee. The next day I received a call from the guy i left my name and number with because he forgot who it was for. Then he said he would give the message to my dealer, and i still received no call. That has been a tad bit over a week ago and i STILL have not gotten a call. I am beyond fed up with the horrid service. I still yet to have my personal items or my spare key, or my windshield taken car of!!! I would not recommend going to the Lakeland Boulevard location in Mattoon, Illinois. By far the WORST experience buying a car ever! I will never recommend them or be back to purchase another vehicle!

Disappointed

by from Camargo |

I guess my experience of buying a used truck was different. Found the salesman to be a obnoxious and wouldn't stand behind what he promised me over the phone. Don't like being lied to over the phone or given the salespitch of "you better be quick, because I've got lots of people that want this." Repairs made before going on the lot were shoddy. He left me with the feeling that I was dealing with one of those corner used car lots. Bottom line is I'll never be back.

October 21, 2013

Stephen, We apologize for any bad experience you had. From time to time things happen, communication breaks down between a salesperson and a customer. I assure you that we will investigate the situation so that any issues you encountered while shopping with us are not repeated. Best regards, Hans Warner KC Summers

Best car dealer expience. Ever

by from Mattoon, IL |

Recently purchased a 2011 Toyota Avalon. We looked for a few weeks before finding KC Summers. They dealership showroom is amazing and our sales consultant was equally amazing. Absolutely no pressure and I was treated like an actually human being instead of someone who just wanted to buy a car. We have our first oil change coming up soon and can't wait to see how great the service department it.

Found what I wanted through Cars.com & KC Summers

by from Chatham, IL |

I was looking for a particular car and located it at KC Summers through Cars.com. The price was good and it was exactly as advertised. Sales staff was helpful and friendly.

March 12, 2013

We hope you are enjoying your car. Thank you for trusting us with your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Pontiac Grand Prix

by from Savannah,GA |

Great car @ a great price. Great service and very friendly. Would buy from again.

great service