Pilson Auto Center

Used 888-874-9830
Service 866-636-0606

Very good experience

by from Mattoon, IL |

We had a very good experience buying a car from Pilson Auto Center. Their customer service was excellent and they worked hard to get us financed and on the road. We will definitely buy from them again.

Horrible experience!

by from Dieterich, IL |

I am a first time car buyer and I will NEVER be buying anything from Pilson's again. I bought a Chrysler Sebring 09 and I love the car itself but the customer service and experience has been a nightmare.. I have owned my car now for almost 40 days and everything still isn't finalized. We have had to redo the paperwork twice now because they keep making mistakes and they asked us to drive there when we live about 40 mi away. They told us they had a spare key for us and sent one that belonged to a different make and model at first and just recently we got that straightened out. Also, I had referred a friend to buy a car there and she gave them my name and # and then when I asked about it they said that they could not give me anything because she did not deal with the same agent I had.. To sum it up, I am very disappointed in how they do business and I will definitely do more research in the future as to not have an experience like this again with any dealer.

false advertising

by from Lebo, Kansas |

We found a ford explorer that had all the option that we wanted. We talked to them over the phone and asked them about the explorer and decided to make the drive. We drove 6 hours with great anticipation and the cash to buy the explorer. Much to our disappointment when we arrived, we discovered that the Explorer did not have the options listed. They advertised that it had Power passenger seat, 6 CD changer, heated mirrors, Memory seats, Steering wheel audio & climate control. It did NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE!!!!!!! It had a crack in the windshield that they did not have a picture of, The driver door seal was held in place with some additional seal material, The driver door was faded and scratched real bad that they did not show in their pictures, the tires were so worn that it was unsafe. We showed them the listing that we had printed, and they said sorry we made a mistake when we listed it, we did not actually look to see if it had those items, we just assumed it did. They did not offer anything for our 12 hour drive round trip. Do not trust their advertising!!!!!!!! We did purchase an explorer for cash a week later from New Jersey that was exactly like it was advertised. RUN, RUN, RUN from this dealer

First Car Buyer

by from Mattoon IL |

We enjoyed the service, our salesperson (Bree Vargocko) she was nice and it was easy to talk to her.

Get Things Done

by from Sullivan IN |

Our salesperson, Bree Vargocko, worked hard to get the deal I was looking for.

Trucking

by from Mattoon IL |

Bree is a wonderful sales person. She finds what you are looking for. We called her and asked her about buying a truck. She was already off work, but she came back to help us. She goes the extra mile to help her customers. We are very happy with our new truck.

Great People at Pilsons

by from Mattoon IL |

Bree at Pilson Auto Center is very professional as in all the staff that I dealt with at Pilson Auto Center. I will buy again.

Trading in the jeep for Avenger

by from Shelbyville IL |

Bree Vargocko is very nice and very helpful. We found a very good deal and im very happy with what she got accomplished.

from hail to heaven

by from Tuscola IL |

Bree greeted us as we came to ask some questions about Dodge Ram trucks. She was very friendly and helpful. We really appreciated being able to take a truck on an extended test drive over night. That helped us to know it would really fit our lifestyle.

2500 Diesel Owner

by from Effingham, IL |

I purchased from Pilson's Dodge and our sales person was Bree Vargocko. She was very knowledgeable and helpful in helping me find a vehicle.

New Malibu Owner

by from Greenup, IL |

Ten years ago we purchased a Ford F250 off of Jason Bianco and we are still driving the truck today! So we decided to come back an see what they had to offer and we met Bree Vargocko and when she went to get the car we were asking about and she seen another one similar but better & brought it up to see also. We ended up with the Chevy Malibu (the one Bree picked for us.) So I would definitely would recommend Bree for your next car purchase.