Gusweiler GM/Toyota Center

Used 855-528-5412
Service 877-562-1751

Return trip to Gusweiler's

by from Washington Court House,Ohio |

We have purchased several vehicles from this dealership, both preowned and new. We have always received the best of care and service. Each time we have been dealing on a vehicle, Jim has personally thanked us for being a customer and encouraged us to contact him directly if our needs were not met. The entire staff goes above and beyond to cater to us.

Gusweiler GM/Toyota Center responded to this review

February 25, 2012

Thanks Ralph and Nancy you guys are the best

Hi my name is joshua sines

by from Waverly Ohio |

You guys helped a lot they help me look for the best car for me just didnt have none in my line an they said sorry that we cant help but it was not there fault its my job

Superior Customer Service

by from Sabina OH |

My husband and I recently purchased a new diesel cruze from Gusweiler GM/Toyota Center. Max Hughes and Rick Fagen were excellent to work with and went out of their way to find what we were looking for. Purchasing a new vehicle of any kind can be an overwhelming task but Max made us feel very comfortable and worked with my difficult husband to find exactly what was perfect for our family. Very satisfied with our experience and highly recommend this dealer. All salesmen are friendly and professional to deal with . Thanks again.

Great Staff

by from Orient |

I've bought several cars here, and the people keep me coming back. I had a truck with a problem that they couldn't figure out but they took good care of me until it was fixed. The employees are good people and have worked here a for a long time.

Bought a Malibu

by from Springfield |

They made us feel comfortable buying our car here. The first time we came down to look at cars we were really impressed with the information they gave us. Nick is a good man--took a lot of time with us and didn't pressure us to buy. We left without purchasing and he called to follow up. We ended up buying our Malibu here on the next visit and love it.

2013 Equonix Buyer

by from Washington Court House, Ohio |

Had an excellent buying experience - good trade value and the sales staff worked to get me every discount that I qualified for. Max did a great vehicle delivery presentation.

13 Buick Lacrosse

by from greenfield oh |

The service and dedication of the staff is amazing. Nick Preston was the greatest guy and if I ever buy my 7th car from Gusweiler i will go to him!!! He made the car buying experience a pleasure and no hassels. Just a great guy and car company. Thank you Nick!!!!

2013 SRX

by from Washington Court House, Ohio |

I visited Max on a Monday, with the idea we may trade our 2010 SRX for a 2013; and if the trade difference was reasonable. In short order, he found one out-of-state matching the required color and equipment, offered a good trade deal, then delivered the new SRX to us Thursday afternoon. No muss, no fuss. Thanks to all involved at Gusweiler's.

A friendly place!

by from Mt. Sterling, Ohio |

I knew I was getting a great car but the best part of the buying experience was the friendliness of EVERYONE at Gusweiller's.

FJ Cruiser purchase

by from Washington C.H. Oh. |

I was very pleased with the customer service i received while dealing with this dealership. Josh listened to what i was looking for and did his best to meet my needs. When he said he would get back with me, he did so and i appreciate that. He made the whole transition a very smooth one and i would not hesitate to deal with him in the future for my vehicle needs. thanks again to Josh for helping me out.

New car

by from Washington court house, ohio |

This was the easiest I have ever bought a car. I was very impressed with max Hughes and how quickly the deal went. Great job!