Diepholz Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

631 W Lincoln Ave, Charleston, IL 61920

New 888-253-4906
Used 888-495-9148
Service 877-364-2566

Diepholz Auto Group is the area's only full line GM dealer. Stop by and experience the DIEPHOLZ DIFFERENCE.

WOW!!!!

by from Charleston, IL |

Our hats are off to this dealership! We have been looking for a new SUV for our family for sometime now comparing all aspects of every SUV vehicle and found that the GMC Terrain might be the one for us but we needed to drive it to be absolutely sure. So we called the Diepholz dealership and was connected to Mark McKay. We were absolutely blown away by Mark and by Mike, their guy in their finance department! The experience was so simple, so fast, so easy and with no pressure of any kind! The phrase 'above and beyond' can't hardly touch how we were treated! So take our advise and "Stop by and experience the Diepholz difference" yourself and let them blow YOU away!

Purchase 2015 Yukon XLT July 2015

by from Villa Grove, IL |

This was my 5th purchase from Diepholz Cheverolet in Charleston Illinois. Roger East is my salesman. I have had very positive experiences. I like getting down to the bottom line quickly on each deal I make. Roger understands this and works with me to accomplish it in a short period of time. I tell him what I want and he works to find it. Mike in finance will work hard to find the best interest rates to finance your purchase. I would recommend Diepholz Chevrolet to everyone looking for a new automobile.

A very good buying experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

The Diepholz Auto Group has internet car shopping and purchase down to to a very comfortable and efficient process. I live in the Cincinnati, Ohio area and was shopping for a 2014 vehicle with low miles and certain options via Cars.com. Found one at Diepholz. From the first contact with Marc Murphy I was at ease with the Dealership. Marc was very prompt answering my questions. Marc provided a comprehensive questionnaire to evaluate my trade in and presented me with a fair offer for my car. We agreed on a price contingent on vehicles being as represented. I drove to Charlestown on July 7 test drove the car and was treated to a brief but complete financial session and was back in the road to Cincinnati. There were NO gimmics at this Dealership. I would recommend this Auto Group to anyone shopping for a new or different vehicle.

Fantastic prices!!

by from Saint Elmo, IL |

I am extremely pleased with my purchase of a 2012 GMC Terrain and my salesman Josh Wilson and all the support staff, excellent price for the Terrain and very pleased with the price I got for my trade in!! A very happy gal!!

Great car buying experience.

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

No pressure, very helpful and knowledgeable sales staff. Couldn't be happier with my purchase!

Pleased with purchase

by from Charleston, IL |

I am from the area, and had only had one other interaction, several years ago, with this dealership. Obviously, I was not pleased as I had not been back. Since then, my wife and I have driven to Paxton, IL, Germantown, IL and Lafayette, IN to purchase vehicles. I found a vehicle I liked through an internet search and stopped onto the lot to look at it. On my first visit, nobody approached me (I was fine with this, I HATE when sales people chase you across the lot or step in your driving path). I submitted a question online, as well as a list of what I was looking for in my next vehicle. One of the internet sales reps responded to my email, asked questions to clarify what I was looking for, etc. He offered to search other dealerships, attempt to trade, etc. but I told him I wanted to get a different vehicle, but didnt need one and I didnt really feel he should go that far. Initially, I was looking for a 6 cyl vehicle, but there was a 4 cyl on the lot that he everything I was looking for. I asked if I could drive the 4 cyl, expecting to be underwhelmed, and was pleasantly surprised. I then started thinking of the fuel savings over the next few years. My trade was valued higher than 2 other local dealers offered, and Diepholz was willing to negotiate, so I was able to get the vehicle into a price range that I felt comfortable financing. I was very happy with this transaction. The sales team was open in their communication without being too pushy, my trade (while you never get what you think your vehicle is worth in a trade) was valued higher than other dealers had offered, and a brief negotiation got the vehicle to where I felt comfortable. Also, since I was able to purchase a GM certified vehicle, there are lots of value-added perks associated with this purchase. I appreciate that my concerns, both in terms what features I valued in a vehicle and my objectives in terms of the terms of the purchase were questioned, understood, and the sales staff catered their approach in dealing with me to these concerns.

Two cars in 7 days!!!!!!!

by from Greenup IL |

We bought two cars in 7 days and couldn't be happier not only did Mark McKay do a wonderful job finding us both cars and making sure that our family would fit! The rest of the staff was kind and caring as well we will be back!!!!!

Purchased a 2015 GMC Canyon

by from Savoy, Illinois |

Drew Day did an excellent job keeping me informed of the inventory I was most interested in. He was responsive without pressuring me to buy. I was impressed, and even more so when his attention to my needs continued well after the sale. I live in the Champaign area and had reservations about purchasing at a dealership 40 minutes away. So far, no regrets. Their interest in my satisfaction seems sincere and I look forward to working with the service department in the years ahead. By the way, I love my GMC Canyon!

Great Experience working with Diepholz!

by from Terre Haute, IN |

I was pleasantly surprised to get an email from Charleston, IL and the Diepholz Auto Group since we live in Terre Haute, IN. Shopping thru the internet to locate dealerships that had what we were looking for helped cut down time and hassles! Great staff and courteous service! Well worth the short drive to Charleston! We will continue to have Diepholz service our new GMC Terrain!

Excellent facility, friendly employees!

by from Mattoon, IL |

I have purchased many vehicles but buying our 2015 Chevy Traverse was the easiest, most enjoyable process. Mark McKay was truly wonderful throughout the entire process. He was especially patient and very accommodating to our 2 yr old son that I had to bring with me one day. Mark has even gone the extra mile to help set up my Onstar and he even called State Farm for me. I have had a few bad experiences with car salesmen/dealerships and I never thought I would say the words "honest salesmen" and "great car dealership" in the same sentence but with Mark McKay at Diepholz Auto Group you with find nothing but honesty and people working for you. A past experience with a gentleman at a finance department at an other dealership ended the sales transaction by not even thanking us or shaking hands. Mike Daume at Diepholz was extremely professional, informative and not pushy at all. If you don't believe me, just give Mark McKay a call! We won't go anywhere else! Highly recommended facility!!

Happy Repeat Customers"

by from Toledo IL |

I have purchased many vehicles new and used over my lifetime and have never been treated as well as i have been at diepholz auto group in Charleston Il. Andy T has always gone the extra mile to make our purchases a pleasant experience and whatever we ask for he does his best to make it happen. The entire team goes out of. their way to make shopping there a pleasant experience. We feel the service department is also top notch. All employees from the owner on down have been friendly courteous and very helpful. We would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Check out their website also. Its great. Tom and Ellen Stitt