Bradley Chevrolet

Service 888-287-9723

Bradley Chevrolet is part of the Hubler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

buying pro

by from martinsville IN |

Hard to believe this dealer is in business. I heard the staff arguing with each other on a visit. Service mgr. laughed about how much gas they used checking out my car for warranty work. He did not realize I was standing behind him. The once nice salesman did not care about the warranty issues I was having.

Dont call the 888 number listed here, Useless

by from Indianapolis |

Called ahead to confirm the truck i saw online was still on the lot, they confirmed it was and set an appt. time the same day for me to come and see it. When i arrived the one they had "ready" to show me, wasnt remotely close to what i had called about. Waste of time, i would reccomend you call the lot directly, to confirm the vehicle you are looking for is actually there, the sales person told me the number given in these online ads is not the same, its an answering service, that though very polite was completly useless. Completly wasted my time.

Treated Right from Start to finish

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I had been looking for the right car for the last three months. I pretty much camped out here at cars.com and looked which seemed like forever. Then I saw a car that took my attention enough to go by and take a look. To be quite honest, from the first step into the dealership, and me leaving was nothing but a very good experience. I knew the car I wanted and what I wanted for my trade (do your homework before) and headed in to start the process, I asked for Jodi (Salesperson) and she camme up to me and took care of me from the beginning. No pressures, she asked what I wanted, where I wanted my pmt. to be, etc. After we finished this, we went to the car I came to see, It was cold outside and she brought the vehicle inside the garage, This way I didn't feel rushed and could examine my car I was interested in the heat. She always made sure all my questions and concerns were addressed immediately. Then came the test drive. She let me operate the vehicle (within reason) to see all the options were ok and we could move on to the next phase. We returned to the dealership to have my trade in appraised. They came up with one number, but was willing to discuss what I thought I should get, They listened, and before I knew it I was taking delivery on my new car. Jodi and the Finance person laid everything out, so all my questions were answered. Once it was decided I wanted the vehicle, the final procedures went smooth and I was on my way home. The whole process took just 2 hours to complete which was fantastic. I have sat in some dealerships for double this time and walk away with the same car I came in with. With Hubler (Bradley) I was at ease from the start. If you know what you want before you go, preplanning is your best bet. Believe me, they want you in and out just like you do. In closing, I have to say I was happy when I left when I had my new car with me. They will meet you half way on a deal, but understand they are there to make money and you are there for a deal. Work together, both of you walk away with what you both wanted. Easy, professionals, and ready to hep you as the customer. Give them a chance, you may be surprised on your outcome and be driving home with the car you came in for.

Best service visit ever!!!!!

by from 46131 |

I love taking my car to Bradley Chevrolet. They are always helpful. They always do a great job!!!!!

Jaguar

by from Greenwood in |

To the first review i don't know why you would take a Jaguar to a CHEVY dealership in the first place. Sort of stupid on you're part don't you think. So I think that review is unhelpful. Never had a problem with them servicing my Chevy. They rock.

Horrible

by from Nashville, IN |

I went to have a hub bearing changed on my jaguar. They changed it twice. Still the mechanic put the bearings in backwards. All of my warning lights were now on! A worker informed me they did diagnostic test on the car, but the manager said they didn't have the machine to do the srevice. So I was lied too! I informed the manager I would be taking my car to a jaguar dealership and if they proved it was the Bradley dealerships fault I wanted reimbersed. The manager said he would if it was proven! It was proven by Jaguar it was there fault. I went to Bradley chevrolet to get my money and the manager denied me my full refund! I had to spend an extra $600 to fix Bradleys mistake on my car. In other words the people at Bradley dont keep there word and they don't have good mechanics! You want my oppinion don't go there!!!

Do your homework befor buying

by from Indiana |

Had to prove to the General Manager that he low balled my on my trade even after showing him he still didn't even match the black book value on the low end Hubler Chevy was suppose to beat by at least 5% they didn't even to that so do your home work before you go then go somewhere else. After signing papers truck was not even clean had scratches on it we will see if they will fix it

Terrible customer service, and advertising

by from Franklin, IN |

I was in the market for a used car after mine was totaled in an accident. After a lot of online searching, I found a car that I thought looked perfect for what I was needing. I was very excited to go in and test drive the car. I called ahead and made an appointment to test drive and look over it. Upon my arrival, I was informed that the car was "not for sale". But worse yet, it wasn't even there and they weren't going to sell it. It is strange that a company would put a car online that for 1) isn't even there and 2) isn't and won't be for sale. Bradley Chevrolet wanted to get me there and sell me something that I wasn't looking for, and used a false advertisement to do so.

worst buying and service experience ever

by from Martinsville IN |

refused to honor warranty/did not know me when I had problems/purchased new car and have never been treated so bad. Tried to talk to general mgr. who was never available.Would not and could not recommend.