Sam Pierce Chevrolet

Service 888-479-2123

The Best Vehicle Deals are in the Country

PRICES TOO HIGH

by from Anderson IN. |

They treat you like they are better that you. The owners son has foul mouth everyone in show room could hear him. The trucks are higher in price that the other dealerships in that area. I all so notice that there used car had prices higher than they was when the car was new. How can a used car be higher in price that new. I will never go back there even if they gave me a car for free. Worst Dealership I have ever been to.

Rude salesman, overpriced on used vehicles

by from Daleville IN |

Went to look at a truck for their "tent" sale, saw it online on their website a week before their sale, and went to look at it under the tent and it was 1k more expensive than their site! Then the salesman suggested I look at other trucks yet had none in that price range. Bad service, even worse prices.

November 16, 2013

Sorry for the difference in price. We sometimes run specials on our vehicles and lower the price for a short amount of time.

Return reply

by from Fountain City, In. |

They were very quick on responding to my question. I asked about the interior and how it look, because there were no picture of the interior of the truck. It always makes you wonder about a truck and the dealership if they show pictures of a truck but doesn't show the interior picture. What are they hiding? I realized why after I was instructed to go to their website. I do not want a white interior in my truck.

November 16, 2013

We are sorry there were not pictures of the vehicle on the Internet. The vehicle info gets put on our website as soon as we trade for the vehicle. Sometimes it takes a little while for the vehicle to get checked out in service and run through our detail department so the pictures may not be on there as soon as the vehicle appears. Our website does put a stock exterior photo of the vehicle when they are put on the website.

2011 chevrolet express

by from Ontario |

The vehicle was advertised as having a major option navigation it did not have. They did not have the title for a week which delayed me at the border. They did not seem to know what was required to export a vehicle.

November 16, 2013

We are sorry for your inconvenience with the titlework. We have all our customers sign a 21 Day Affidavit letting them know that it could take up to 3 weeks in Indiana to process titlework.