Jones Nissan Hyundai

1500 Belair Rd, Bel Air, MD 21014

Excellent staff all-around, beautiful showroom.

by from Bel Air, MD |

The team we dealt with at Jones Hyundai included Melissa, Wallace, Karl, and Frank. Each one of them were friendly and knowledgeable and got their job done correctly and efficiently. Our car buying experience was a great one and we highly recommend these guys to someone looking for a new Hyundai!

Excellent staff all-around, beautiful showroom.

by from Bel Air, MD |

Great Salesman!!!!!

by from Abingdon, MD |

I MUST say after entering the Nissan showroom three times and hoping to achieve a great deal on a 2014 Nissan Rogue, I finally met Ray Washington. This goes to show you not Every salesman knows what they are doing when they have a Fantastic customer... He has the BEST customer Service skills I ever came associated with. He is so knowledgeable, I couldn't believe when he told me "you will get that vehicle today'. With amazement I drove away with my new 2014 Rogue. This will be my third Nissan I have owned and was thrilled to meet Mr. Washington. After making a huge adjustment moving from NY to Maryland and settling in, Ray made a trip to Jones Nissan a comfortable one. Go Ray Go!!!! I will refer my friends and family to meet Ray and I Really hope he reads this.:) Thanks again Ray!!!

Great Salesmanship!!!

by from Abingdon,MD |

I have to say going to Jones Nissan three times and undecided on the best deal for the Nissan Rogue, I was approached by Ray Washington. He is full of great customer service skills. The first time I went, one salesman approached me and never followed up, the second time another salesman asked me how he can help and didn't proceed, The 3rd time Ray sold me the Nissan Rogue and knew exactly what he was doing. He is the most knowledgeable sales person at Jones Nissan. He made me feel like family... After making a big move from New York to Maryland and adjusting to the change, Ray made my trip to Jones Nissan so smoothly. Once again Go Ray Go!!!!! Thanks Ray!!! MAK

Service is deplorable

by from Harford County Maryland |

Don't be fooled by the free popcorn and nail spa. I don't care if they can do nails and pop corn. I have taken my car to them 3+ times and they cannot find the problem. Hyundai America informed me that even though Jones Junction says they called for assistance with the problem, no one at Hyundai America has record of them calling. Hmmmm. Oh, and they told Hyundai America that they have no record of me coming in for a problem. Double hmmm. Thank goodness I kept all of my records because something just is not right. Awaiting their "expert" mechanic to call and schedule a look at my car. I am not holding my breath that this will ever get fixed. But hey, in the meantime, they made me come and pick up by broken car until the "expert" mechanic will be in town. They could not replicate the no start problem in the four days they had my car. I took it home and within 45 minutes, I could not get it to start. Congrats on pathetic service! I also love the voice mail they left me while they had my car....."Well, we have narrowed it down to what it is not". Genius.

Buy your car at Jones Junction!!!

by from Bel Air, Maryland |

About 7 months ago I bought a 2013 Hyundai Accent SE from Jones Junction Hyundai. The salesman was Mike Clancy and the manager that handled the details was Wallace Stuart. Mike did a good job by showing me a bunch of cars that would accommodate my disability until I found the one that I wanted and worked for me. Wallace did a great job with giving me the details of the optional services available after you buy your car. He makes you feel very comfortable and did not pressure me with scare tactics to buy options. There are a ton of reasons why Jones Junction is the place to buy a car such as all of the amenities they offer: free oil change for life: life time engine warranty, free car wash for life, etc, etc. However, as good as all these great features are, it is the people that take care of you that are probably the best reason to buy at Jones. I needed to make an adjustment in the car to accommodate my handicap (nothing in conflict with any ADA restrictions or regulations). It was something that Wallace did not have to deal with at all but he went out of his way to get Jones mechanics to make the correct adjustments and made driving more comfortable for me. Another time I got a flat tire and called Jones to ask Wallace what to do and if I should call road assist even though the car was parked outside my condo. Well, before I knew it, that day, there was Wallace and Mike Clancy showing up at my condo, got my keys and went to my car to put the fix-it stuff in to clog the leak so I could get it to Jones to get it repaired. How many "Managers" do you know that would do that for you? Not many if any. They really have a family like atmosphere there in all the departments so if you are looking to buy a Hyundai or any car, go to Jones Junction. If you are getting a Hyundai Wallace Stuart is the man to see. He really makes you feel like family and will go out of his way to get you the best deal you can get, and then go out of his way to deal with any issues you might have after the buy. Great people, great place to buy a car. Buzzy Amos

Honest and Honorable

by from Berkeley Springs WV |

We recently traded in our car for a used Hyundai Santa Fe. The sales experience was excellent, but when we got home and cleaned out the glove compartment, we discovered evidence of major collision repairs that had not shown up on Carfax. Once the dealer learned about this, they reduced the price of the car and are sending us a rebate check. That's remarkable. Hats off to the entire Jones team.

jesseneededatruck

by from sparrows point, Maryland |

I wrecked my truck and Mike from Jones body shop called Ray from the Nissan storestore. I bought the truck just over a year ago and i didn't think he could do anything but Ray got with his boss,Chad and it took sometime but they did it with no money down. I got a new truck and the payments are the same I paid a year ago. I am a beliver that Jones takes care of their customers.

Good time at Jones Nissan

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I enjoyed my salesperson Ray Washington. I wasn't sure og what I wanted when I got there so he pulled a camry a sonata and an altima all together. Then he explained them then test drove. He was patient and real easy going. I got the altima. I love my car. It has everything anf they he gave me what i wanted for my trade. The finance guy was great too. Larry Hicshaw. Jones did it right! The hotdogs, friendly staff i can't wait to do it again.

WOW!!! Awesome all around.

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

My last vehicle purchase was awful so when I came into Jones, I was nervous. I knew that I was tired of settling for a vehicle that I did not love and this time I want to get exactly what I want. My sales associate was Al Garfall and he made the process simple and efficient. The vehicle that I wanted was not there so he went above and beyond to find the color and package that I wanted. For the first time in my life, I have the car I want and love. Not only was I thrilled with my new car but Frank Beatty the finance manager called me in a week later for good news. He had a better deal for my new car lowering my monthly payment and getting me a 10 year BUMPER TO BUMPER warranty. Overall I am impressed. My new car is amazing. I now have the piece of mind with my warranty, Jones for life, and Dr. Jones which is a plan in case you get dents or dings for the life of your car. Do I recommend Jones?? With out a doubt. I will always purchase vehicles from them because it just make sense. Thanks guys for an amazing experience. I am happy to be part of the Jones family.