Sandman Brothers Inc.

New 877-818-2163
Used 877-814-9919
Service 877-564-0126

Sandman Brothers Inc. Since 1918

Excellent vehicle, service and experience!

by from Greenwood, IN |

Found a vehicle I wanted. Negotiated the price via email. Setup a time that same day to drive the vehicle. I had financing, but didn't have the check for the loan yet. I was able to take the vehicle home that day with a small personal check payment and got them the rest of their money when the loan check actually came in (4 days later). VERY reasonable with price and trade-in allowance. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Don't waste your time

by from Lexington, KY |

I worked with Todd there for a week via email/phone on a CPO truck. I scheduled a time to come down out of state (it's a 6 hour drive for me) to look at the vehicle in person and work on making a deal, and Todd wasn't even there when I arrived. On top of that, the guy named Dan didn't even want to let me test drive the vehicle. Huge waste of time and gas money for me. If this isn't bad car salesmanship, then I don't know what is. Don't waste your time or money- I already have.

April 29, 2014

Michael, It is unfortunate that you were not happy with your trip to our dealership. We appreciate you making the drive to Shelbyville. I did not receive a call or email from you that you were coming on Saturday. However, Danny showed you the vehicle, went on a test drive with you. You obviously like the vehicle because you came in and submitted an application for approval. Unfortunately we were not able to get together on a deal. I apologize for your drive time and gas money. Hopefully in the future you will get a deal put together and confirm an appointment prior to making the drive. I have also offered to bring you the car at no cost to you if you were able to secure a deal. Good luck and let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

This is how to buy a car!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Wow! Just bought a car from Sandman. What an amazing experience. They had the right car at the right price. No games with back and forth negotiations. Car was ready for us when we arrived. Quickly took care of the paperwork, and we were done. Well, not exactly. My wife had some questions about how to operate some of the newer electronics on the car. Todd (salesperson) spent at least 30 minutes going through everything. He knew how to operate everything, which saved us hours of reading through the manual. He even helped sync my wife's phone to the bluetooth. This will be the first, and maybe only, place I go for my next car purchase.

December 23, 2013

KG, thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure dealing with you and your family. Please call me for all your automotive needs. Have a great holiday!!1

Great service unique dealership

by from Anderson,In |

Descriptions online were accurate. The used car selection appears to consist of excellent quality vehicles. As noted in earlier reviews sales people helpful, knew their products and understand how to make the car buying experience one that you can enjoy as opposed to some older high pressure methods that would make you dread looking for cars. I have already recommended this dealership to others and I consider myself hard to impress.

November 12, 2013

Thanks csrazzle- it was a pleasure meeting you both. I am glad we were able to put together a great deal for you and your family. Enjoy your new vehicle and please consider us for your future auto needs.

Great overall experience!

by from Seymour, IN |

Very friendly staff, who were all helpful and easy to deal with. Didn't feel any pressure from then while there. They made the car buying experience a good one and it was a pleasure doing business with them.

October 4, 2013

Chris, thanks for your great review. Enjoy your new vehicle. Thanks again!!

excellent service

by from Indianapolis |

It is a place where you resiven very well and help you to buy the car you want, I recommend that you visit Sandman Brothers Inc to buy your next car or truck of your dreams

November 12, 2013

Thanks Salvador!! Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!!

Experience with dealership

by from Goodland, IN |

Following a vehicle search on cars.com, I began contacting dealerships to learn more about the vehicles in the search results. I contacted Sandman Brothers, Inc. and was connected to Todd Ray, Internet Sales Manager. Todd was very responsive and provided all of the information I requested. After narrowing my search, I drove to their location and met Todd, the principals of the company, took a test drive, and began negotiations. It was a straightforward comfortable process and we are happy with our purchase. I recommend them.

May 20, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words! Enjoy your Jeep Wrangler!!

No pressure, very good experence

by from Indianapolis.in |

Very easy to do business with, called and they had car waiting for us. Very easy going and laid back. Facility not fancy but had everything needed.

May 20, 2013

We appreciate your gracious review!!