Hubler Ford

2605 IN-44, Shelbyville, IN 46176

New truck purchase

by from Batesville, Indiana |

Had a great experience !! Only reason I bought new was the 0% interest for 72 months.

Horrible Experience Overall

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The only positive that I can say about this place was the price of the vehicle we bought was a great deal. The price was the only reason that we ended up purchasing from them. If we could have found a better deal somewhere else i would not have given them a dime of my money. The sales person (Chip) was non communicative and seemed more interested in everything but us. The finance guy was rude especially when he had to provide us with a temp plate. The Manager (Jason) seemed less than interested in working with us. Unlike many car buyers we went to the dealership looking for a certain vehicle and needed to be at a certain price point. The sales person did not listen to what we wanted and how much we could spend from the beginning. Instead of leaving the vehicle at the dealership closer to us the brought the vehicle out to Shelbyville which is a 30-40 min drive. The lack of communication from the beginning was extremely frustrating. It truly felt like since they were not going to make money off of the deal that we were working they were not interested in giving us the time of day. When we were called in to sign the papers the vehicle we were purchasing was not even at the Shelbyville location. We were not notified of this fact until 30 min into making the deal final and we asked the question. We go to pick up the vehicle 2 days later and we find out that we have to make another trip out there to pick up the vents that they had to replace along with the second key. 2 days after that we were notified that we would not be getting a second key. When I called the sales person to discuss I was greeted with utter rudeness and was basically told that since they only made $400 on the deal that they would not be getting us a second key for the vehicle that we had been promised previously. The car buying experience is never fun and this dealership and everyone involved turned into the absolute worst experience ever. Needless to say I will never shop at another Hubler dealership again in my life nor will I recommend it to anyone that I know. I would also suggest that any one who reads this at a minimum stays clear of the Hubler Ford Dealership in Shelbyville IN.

June 30, 2015

Heugel, We are deeply sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. If you could send us a message at http://www.hublerford.com/contact/ we would like to look into your situation and follow up promptly.

Doctor of Theology

by from Fountaintown, IN |

Very good service, staff bent over backwards to meet my vehicle needs and expectations.

May 1, 2015

Wayne, The Hubler experience is about bending over backwards for our customers just as we did with you. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and welcome to the Hubler Family as a valued customer! Enjoy your new car! =)

service

by from hope in. |

good job always in and out in hour or less. and they away clean and wash my car or my truck ever time.

April 13, 2015

Dennis, Happy to hear everything went over well and in a timely manner. We were more than happy to service your vehicle. Come back and see us again!

Buying Edge

by from New Palestine |

Good experience with sales. Chip did a great job and was easy to work with.

April 13, 2015

Jim, Thank you for stopping in and allowing us to earn your business! We are happy that you found a vehicle that suits your needs best and everything went smooth. Thank you for becoming a valued customer of the Hubler Family.

Quick Lane

by from Shelbyville. Indiana |

They are very friendly and nice. They are usually very quick getting the truck in to be serviced. On short notice they are great. Because I never know when I have time for anything.

April 13, 2015

S. Lucas, Thank you for stopping in and allowing us to earn your business. Your time is valuable and we do everything in our power to make sure your vehicle is serviced expertly and in a time efficient manner. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Service

by from Arlington indiana |

The guys in service were great to me!!! Got my oil changed, they always take great care of me!!!

March 25, 2015

Cindy, We appreciate you being a valued customer and for allowing us to continue servicing you and your vehicle. We look forward to your next visit!

Purchasing our 2012 Mustang

by from St. John, Indiana 46373 |

The best customer service. I have been in customer service for 45 years and I know what is good service. Dave and Duane were the best!!! I would totally recommend this dealership with out a doubt.to all my family and friends. They made it so easy and we feel very lucky to have met these guys.

March 25, 2015

Pam & Tim, Thank you for the positive feedback and the recognition that our customer service was excellent, especially coming from someone with as much experience in customer service as yourself! We hope you enjoy your new Mustang and look forward to seeing you again!

Oil change and tire rotation

by from Waldron, Indiana |

Great Service. Went in for a oil change and tire rotation. Was told it would be about a 20 minute wait. I said I would be back in 30 minutes. Came back and got right in. Service took 30 minutes. I will be back for services when needed.

March 25, 2015

Victor, Good to hear your service went well and the timing was perfect! We look forward to your next visit!

Oil change and tire rotation