Middletown Ford

Service 888-557-4988 Service 888-557-4988

"Discover the Difference!"

Ford truck repair

by from Liberty Township, Ohio |

The body shop was great to work with and did a fine job but the service department is not very good. They were supposed to fix a problem with the wiring under the passenger seat which they left that way from a previous job of changing a motor. They left it there two days without touching it and when they did they still did not fix it. I will never bring my truck to the service department again

October 15, 2015

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear of your experience in reference to the service department. We will definitely look into this further. Please give us a call and ask for our Service Manager, Tony Owens and we will do the best that we can to assist you. Middletown Ford Management

Horrible Customer Service

by from Middletown, Ohio |

My fiancÚ and myself decided to get out and begin our looking process for a car for him. He is interested in Mustangs so we decided to enquire in Middletown Ford on Verity. Middletown Ford was our first stop. I'm a firm believer that you DO NOT buy the first thing you see because there could be something better or more fit for you. We were simply pricing, test driving, and STRICTLY looking today. We want to get our numbers and ducks in a row. Jamie Stogner was our sales consultant. He was EXTREMELY rude, pushy, misunderstood, didn't listen or hear us out, and not sympathetic. He was NOT willing to work with us and I feel that he was trying to pull the wool over our eyes. He was not taking no for an answer even though I was trying to explain to him everything we had going on and what we set out to do. I cannot even give them an A for effort or even ONE star. The absolute WORST car buying experience I've ever had. I do not recommend them to ANYONE. Someone who doesn't take the time to get to know us or develop that relationship with us is not someone who I want to do business with.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us, B. Antinore & A. Thacker. Here at Middletown Ford, we are committed to the highest caliber of customer service and professionalism, but it sounds like we really let you down. We would like to continue to assist you in your search for your next vehicle and earn you confidence back in our dealership. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience. We know that the future success of our dealership is dependent on cultivating long-term relationships built on trust, so we look forward to your call.

Great service very knowledgeable personal.

by from Middletown, ohio |

My time was very good. No hassles I have a f150 xlt 2015

April 22, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Joseph. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Certified Used Ford Purchase Experience

by from Middletown, OH |

Purchased a certified 2015 Fusion on 3/30/2015. This was the 5th car we have purchased from Middletown Ford. Beverly Whitaker was our sales rep. She is the most professional sales rep we have ever encountered and the experience was low stress and much more efficient than usual. However, the car had only one key and it was damaged, making inserting the key and removing it was difficult and impossible at one point when the car was returned for service the day after purchase. Needed a new key, owners manual, some areas of paint touch up and removal of smoke odor inside. Having to return it to dealer today for the 3rd time to get this work completed, which is a hassle. This work should have been done before car was put up for sale. Staff has been quite friendly but returning it 3 times in the first 5 days for relatively minor fixes since purchase is inconvenient.

President, OnX Managed Services

by from Liberty Township, OH |

I've been taking my F150 to Middletown Ford for several years now, and I've always have great service. They always treat you with respect and don't try to sell you things you don't need. I also know the support many different charities in the community and this is one of the reasons I give them my business.

April 22, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! We appreciate your positive review!

Service appointment

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

The work was very prompt and good. The people were very nice and knowable.

March 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

My 2010 Ford Fursion

by from Franklin, Ohio |

In 2010 I purchased a brand new Ford Fusion. It is a great car. I always have good service when I bring my car in. John is a very good customer service rep. I never wait too long, and the service dept. does a great job. In fact, everyone there are very nice. I am very please with the service I receive at Middletown Ford.

I am Glad I purchased a Ford Fusion

by from Franklin, Ohio |

I have a 2010 Ford Fusion. I always bring my car in for service. John usually waits on me. He is a great customer service employee for your company. My car is always serviced in a timely manner. Everyone who works for your company are very nice. I am very satisfied with the service I have when bringing in my car. This was my first NEW car and I am glad I purchased it from Ford in Middletown,

March 29, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! Thank you for this feedback!

Great Hometown Feel with First Class Service

by from Middletown, Ohio |

I have always been very pleased with Middletown Ford. Jerry in the Service Dept. has always been very helpful and informative. I Love my 2015 F150 King Ranch that I purchased at Middletown Ford. I will continue to look to Middletown Ford for all of my future needs.

Great services

by from Hamilton, OH |

My name is emily bowman, I came into Middletown ford with the mindset I probably wouldn't be approved to get a car. After a lot of different ways of figuring out numbers and such I got to leave with a 2013 Chrysler 200 and I LOVE it! Jerry wright, you know the "wright man for the right deal" really worked with us and was very patient with me sounding like an idiot about cars. Haha I am very thankful for y'all and working with me to get a safe, reliable car!

February 19, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Emily. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!