Doug Marine Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram

1120 Clinton Ave, Washington Court House, OH 43160

Used 740-335-3700

Sales person Heather Williams

by from Washington CH, OH |

Heather is very good is the sales area. She was the best sales person we have ever had.

purchasing my new car

by from Greenfield, Ohio |

I really enjoyed of Heather as a sales person. She treated me like a friend rather than a buyer. I found the car I really wanted and she made it possible for me to have it. I did find something wrong and she made it right. She also went out of her way to give me a loaner when my tired got damaged and no one sold my tire. Thanks for making my 1st experience with a Dodge. I really love my new Dodge!!!! Tammy

Great Place to Buy

by from Washington Courthouse, Ohio |

Heather WIlliams is a Great Sales Lady and she goes above and beyond for you to find you what you want and get you the BEST DEAL....She works hard to help you .....Thanks Heather your are a SUPER SALES LADY....

Doug Marine is the place to buy...

by from Washington Courthouse, Ohio |

Heather Williams is a Super Sales Lady very caring..very helpful... This is the second time we bought our car from them and Heather... Dodge Journey is the BEST so Is Heather She works hard for you to get the best DEAL Thanks Heather....

Customer for life!!!

by from Chesapeake, OH |

I went to Doug Marine looking for a used Jeep I had seen online. We are 2 1/2 hours away so we went and looked at it on Saturday. We were so impressed with how nice the car was and how extremely nice the staff was we came back on Monday and bought the Jeep. I am so thrilled with it. They went above and beyond to make everything so easy for us. They knew we were driving the 2 1/2 hours that evening to come pick up the car so they made sure all of the paperwork was ready so we could be in and out. They also had the car all cleaned up and looking sharp for me. Even though it is quite a drive for me I will always come back to them. Brett is SO nice and helps you in whatever way he can. Sonny is also very nice and goes out of his way to help you. Like I said I am a customer for life.

Good overall experience

by from Dayton |

I visited Doug Marine's to look at a used car I had seen online, however after talking with Heather Williams, and telling her basically what I was wanting, she was able to get me a new car at a pretty good price. I had gone to a few other dealerships to look around, NONE of which were as helpful as Heather was. One salesman even pointed me to their used car lot when I wasn't happy with the price he gave me for a new car (the same one i bought from Heather actually, at a better price). After my first visit there, she continued to crunch numbers to try and get me what I wanted, at a reasonable price, and she succeeded. I definitely recommend stopping by Doug Marine's if your looking for a car.

Hands down ... Doug Marine's & Heather Williams!

by from Washington CH, OH |

Doug Marine's & Heather Williams are the VERY best!! I have purchased cars at other places but NEVER got the service like we get from Doug Marine's. I never feel like Heather is playing 'the game' with us!! She is so helpful and gets the deal done quickly. If people ask where to go for a new or used car, I quickly say go to Doug Marine's and ask for Heather! She's the best!!

Speechless

by from Washington Court House, Ohio |

I've had a total of 4 cars in my short driving lifetime, 3 have came from Doug Marines. Unfortunately, they don't sell bubble wrap cars, but I always keep going back! I always think I got my plan all laid out when I go to Heather Williams, but she always leads me to a better direction. I seriously don't know what I'd do without Heather, my personal car shopper. I don't know how she puts up with me and my expectations and needs sometimes, but she always does a great job. I know I can call her anytime and she'll do anything to help me out. I've been to other dealers, they just wanted money. They didn't care to listen to my story or what I wanted or needed so I don't go anywhere anymore besides my hometown dealership, Doug Marine's and to Heather! Both Heather and Doug have been so great to me, I have had conversations with the rest of the staff and they've been great. Heather's just my go to girl! I don't worry about a thing when I got her by my side! Thanks, again :] I gotta go and go play with my 2013 Dodge Dart Limited I just bought!!!!

Unbelievably Pleasant

by from New Holland, Ohio |

We have been in many dealerships over the years and by far this is the best of the best. Heather Williams, the sales person, was so prepared and knowledgable. Her efficiency and concern for our needs was truely enjoyable. Have never experienced such professionalism. Her ability to present the perfect vehicle and financing for our needs is greatly appreciated. Top notch dealer ! Five star salesperson. Will return with any future needs and will definitely recommend Doug Marine Motors and Heather Williams, an extraordinary team!

Hometown Caring Service!

by from Jeffersonville, Ohio |

John Meriweather and his staff are personable and very knowledgable concerning the technical aspects of modern vehicles. He looked for and found the vehicle I purchased in Knoxville, TN. To date he continues to assist in making us comfortable in our new truck.

Doug Marine Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram responded to this review