Adams Jeep of Maryland

3485 Churchville Rd, Aberdeen, MD 21001

New 888-435-6036 New 888-435-6036
Used 877-454-9171 Used 877-454-9171
Service 877-468-8105 Service 877-468-8105

Harford County's #1 Jeep Dealer!

Chuck is a good guy, service not so hot

by from Maryland |

In short, I brought an older Jeep in for service in 2015 and got a new clutch. Brought the vehicle in 10 months later for other issues and they (apparently not looking at the service history) recommended a new clutch. They never admitted any fault on their part.

Mitch from HDeG

by from Havre de Grace, Md. |

Had my first dealing with Keit Cook yesterday at Adams Jeep Dealerships and was very impressed. He took his time and showed many models and made several recommendations that I had not thought of. At the end I bought a new Jeep and the exsperiance was great. I would recommend him anytime !

Still Smiling

by from Aberdeen, MD |

I purchased my first Jeep, a modified 2-door Wrangler Sport, From Adam's 2 weeks ago. Scott Cheuvront and Thomas Stiles were both very Helpful. I was allowed to take the vehicle on an extended test ride to show my wife before purchasing which was unexpected and very helpful as it allowed me to judge its highway driving characteristics. I was smiling as I left and can't help but smile every time I drive it; especially after getting in the mud for the first time.

Wouldn't Buy a Jeep Anywhere Else!

by from Stewartstown, PA |

We had the best and easiest car buying experience we could've asked for! Keith is the most knowledgeable sales person we've ever met! Had answers to any question we asked. We didn't feel pressured to do anything and we could tell they wanted us to walk away satisfied with what we were getting and not just pushing for us to buy something. Would definitely purchase another vehicle from Adams!

Great customer service / very knowledgeable staff

by from Bel Air, MD |

A friend recommended we check out Adams Jeep given their reputation for great inventory and courteous staff. We were first time Jeep buyers with lots of questions, our salesman, Ray, was extremely patient answering all of our questions which made our purchasing experience a lot less stressful. For now we are loving our new Jeep but when it is time to trade in or buy a second we will for sure be going to Adams Jeep of Maryland.

Jeep Wrangler purchase

by from Annapolis, MD |

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU from Adams Jeep in Annapolis. My salesperson Beth Ciancaglini was great! I highly recommend her and this dealer. She made the whole buying experience quick and painless.

Great experience buying my first Jeep!!!!

by from Queenstown, MD |

I thoroughly enjoyed me experience buying my first Jeep at Adams Jeep! The customer experience was wonderful!! I worked with Jessica Mercier and felt as if I was buying a jeep from a family member! My son is hoping to purchase a Jeep soon and I am sending him to Adams Jeep!! I recommend this car dealership to my own family members and friends!!!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Bel Air, MD |

Great experience buying my new Jeep Cherokee Sport at Adams Jeep. Everyone involved was very knowledgeable and made the entire process stress-free. Thanks so much to Ray, Wayne and Mike for all of their help! Love, love, love my new ride!

Happy Happy Happy

by from Brooklyn Park, Md |

Adams Jeep Rocks! The sales and service departments were so accommodating and helpful. To sum it all up in one word, OUTSTANDING! I left Adams in my beautiful keep smiling from ear to ear. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Best Jeep Dealer

by from Lumberton, NJ |

I have driven from Central NJ to Maryland twice just to purchase my Jeeps from Adams Jeep. They are a fantastic dealer to do business with. Ask for Keith Cook, he's a great guy.