Adams Jeep of Maryland

3485 Churchville Rd, Aberdeen, MD 21001

New 888-435-6036
Used 877-454-9171
Service 877-468-8105

Harford County's #1 Jeep Dealer!

Only Dealer to Deal With

by from Bel Air, MD |

Great service and great group of sales people. I have been Dealing with Adams since 2000. The only dealer in town to get all your jeep needs.

Great all round experience.

by from Perrvyille, MD |

I went in for service for my car and Keith Cook gave me a deal I could not refuse. Keith has sold me quite a few new car over the years. I have always gotten 110% from Keith. I tell my friends if they are interested in a new or used car that they should ask for Keith Cook at Adams Jeep in Aberdeen, MD.

Highly Recommend

by from Aberdeen, MD |

I've purchased my last 4 vehicles from Adams Jeep of Maryland, 1 new and 3 used. Adams has always provided excellent customer service and solid pricing. I can't say enough positive things about Keith Cook (thanks Keith!). I was in and out in 2.5 hours with no prior contact about the vehicle before walking in the door on Saturday morning. I've always taken my vehicles to Adams for my maintenance needs and I've been treated wonderfully by the Service Team at this dealer. Don't hesitate, visit Adams!

Absolutely fantastic

by from Aberdeen, MD |

I have bought 10 vehicles from Adams Jeep over the years and plan to only buy from them in the future if I need another vehicle. My experiences have all been great. Keith Cook was very helpful with my recent purchase. He listened to what I wanted and provided what fit my needs. He answered all my questions and explained the vehicle features well. The financing was smooth and hassle free. I definitely recommend Adams Jeep.

2014 Jeep Unlimited

by from Elkton, MD |

This was by far the easiest and fastest purchase of a new vehicle I have ever done. These guys have their stuff together. I'll be back!

Easy and no Stress

by from Havre de Grace,MD |

I felt like I was in good hands when Keith Cook took care of me during my recent car buying experience. He anticipated my questions and walked me thru the whole process. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision and I'm happy with my new (to me) Honda!

If you want a Jeep come here

by from Newark, DE |

Keith was a great guy to work with. test drive the truck and crunched some numbers, was out the door in a matter of no time, quicker then most dealerships. when the time comes again to look for a new vehicle i will check Adams jeep first

Good Service

by from Abingdon, MD |

Easy to find. Had a car that I was looking for. The sales person was very helpful

Adams Jeep

by from Parkville, MD |

Keith was great to deal with. I was there 1/2 before they even opened and he did not hesitate to help me out. No better place to go to get your jeep especially when you are looking to do "extreme" upgrades! I am very happy with my purchase from Adams.

Buy your Jeep at Adams

by from Oxford PA |

Great experience buying a Jeep at Adams, fantastic sales manager and service department!