Adams Jeep of Maryland

3485 Churchville Rd, Aberdeen, MD 21001

New 888-435-6036
Used 877-454-9171
Service 877-468-8105

Harford County's #1 Jeep Dealer!

Best Jeep Dealer

by from Lumberton, NJ |

I have driven from Central NJ to Maryland twice just to purchase my Jeeps from Adams Jeep. They are a fantastic dealer to do business with. Ask for Keith Cook, he's a great guy.

Can't see myself ever going anywhere else.

by from Emmaus, PA |

This was the second new Wrangler I purchased from Keith Cook, Internet Sales Manager. Both experiences were absolutely painless shopping experiences. In a matter of a few emails, I had a trade in amount and final price on the new purchase. Setting up the financing was done over the phone and all I had to do was show up, sign the paperwork and leave with my new Jeep. He also knows Jeeps and gets it, it's refreshing to see one Jeep only dealership that doesn't have to water down their attention between several different brands. That specialization shows and I can't recommend them enough.

great experience!!

by from Peach Bottom,Pa |

Joe and I had an excellent experience buying our first jeep. The sales people were very friendly and helpful, but not pushy. we would highly recommend Adams Jeep in Aberdeen,Md.

Car buying made easy

by from Bel Air, MD |

Keith Cook just made purchasing a new Cherokee painless, pleasurable and easy. Through emails, I gave him my needs and budget. When I arrived to the dealership this morning he had five cars ready for me to look at. Keith explained each vehicle to me, compared and contrasted them. I narrowed the field and took test drives. The financing and paperwork was done as quickly as possible; and everyone I came into contact with was so professional, friendly and caring.

Exceptional Experience

by from Abingdon, Maryland |

This is the best car buying experiences we have experienced. We were not looking to buy a Jeep just yet, but were looking and considering. Ron wanted a particular jeep that looked like the old Army jeep. Scott came out and introduced to us to so many different options. We learned a great deal in a short while. Went on a road test in the Rubicon and absolutely loved the vehicle. We haven't done much off road activities but will definitely explore the opportunities. Scott took us on test drive that covered much of the type of roads we can encounter on a daily basis. We saw the tank color green 10th Anniversary Rubicon Hard Rock and couldn't resist. Scott showed Ron options for placing the Army Star and it will look awesome. Within a couple of hours we had looked over cars, taken a test drive and signed the papers with out the long drawn out process of 8 hours of haggling. Everyone in the facility were professional and courtesy. We appreciate the experience and look forward to joining the off road community. Thanks to Scott, Wayne and Mike for exceptional service and perfect end to a great day.

used liberty buying experience

by from Sykesville, MD |

Car was as expected. Clean but not "detailed". Only negative was car did not come with owners manual. Follow up call 1 week later, still not available. Buying process only took 2 hours! Very pleased overall.

Amazing Experience!!!

by from Long Island, NY |

My experience with Keith and Adams Jeep is how all car buying experiences should be. There was no salesman-y pressure, just information delivered politely.

Adams Jeep Means Excellent Service

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

We went to Adams Jeep to purchase our 4th Jeep Wrangler and that was where we met Scott. He approached us immediately to determine our interests and walked us around the lot to find the Jeep that met our needs. We felt no pressure to purchase the vehicle from Scott and he showed us a few other Jeeps in colors we hadn't considered at first. In our mind, we wanted a certain color, but once we saw a Jeep on the lot that was a different color and had a better soft top than my 2014 Wrangler, we were interested. Scott worked with us on the price and was extremely patient when answering my many questions regarding the finance and insurance process before we could take ownership of the vehicle. Once a price was agreed upon (which didn't take long since you know you are getting the best deal possible at Adams Jeep), the car was available for pick up that evening. Upon arrival, the Jeep Wrangler was waiting for us in the front of the parking lot, fully detailed, and ready to drive off the lot. Scott took his time, going over the paperwork, and the vehicle to make sure we understood everything we spoke about on the phone. Everything was ready for us when we walked in the building and we no time was wasted. At Adams Jeep, you don't feel like you are sitting around waiting. Instead, the process is thoroughly organized and the process runs smoothly. Although we dealt with Scott for the bulk of the transaction, everyone working that evening (and the one when we went to look at the Jeep) interacted with us, all talking and joking around. It is definitely a family atmosphere at Adams Jeep. With the help of Scott and Wayne, the process was painless and we will be back when it's time to purchase our 5th Jeep...which could be sooner than we think since we have a future driver in the house. Mike Davidson assisted us with signing the financing papers and was patient when we asked questions about the documents. He always had a smile on his face, chatted about other things, and felt like we were just hanging out with an old friend. Mike has been at Adams for quite some time because he's been the finance department ever since we bought our Jeeps from Adams and it's evident that he cares about the customers and wants to make sure they walk out fully understanding the financing, taxes and tags papers signed. I highly recommend Adams Jeep! We'll be back...

Complex Custom Order Made Easy

by from Ellicott City MD |

I recently worked with Adams Jeep in MD to custom order a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with a special AEV build package. Process was unusual as I was ordering from the UK in advance of our move back to the States and because I wanted a special AEV package only offered through the factory in Detroit. Throughout the process everyone at Adams, and Keith in particular, were amazing. They are extremely knowledgeable in both standard and custom builds, and worked within my constraints seamlessly to make a complex order seem routine. Keith was extremely responsive to my questions and consistently provided updates and status. He worked directly with AEV to ensure my order was completed to my exact specifications and even assisted with coordination and installation of 3rd party parts I had delivered directly to the dealership. Adams even even kept my Jeep indoors at their facility when it arrived several weeks earlier than planned. I highly recommend Adams for anyone considering buying a Jeep.

Service department is awful and crooks!

by from Maryland |

Service department said they would program a new key for my Cherokee, and then ended up charging me $200 without a call notifying me of the charges. I bought two brand new jeeps from them, and then they continue to be crooks and make unreasonable charges against you.