Goodwin Bros. Auto Co.

Service 888-474-4570

Indiana's Oldest Auto Dealer 100 Years In Business

Don't waste your time

by from Richmond, Indiana |

I would not recommend buying a used car here. They don't post pictures for many vehicles and then the options they advertise are not on the vehicles. We drove from 45 minutes away to look at 2 vans that we're advertised as having leather that really didn't. Instead of addressing the issue they just tried to sell us other cars. Also when you get to the lot no cars have the prices or mileage posted and all the cars are locked. The building is a small construction site type building. Many of the previous posts seem to be from employees... Bottom line, if there are not pictures don't waste your time driving from out of town.

AWESOME DEALER TO WORK WITH!

by from Edwardsville, IL |

My wife and I drove 4 1/2 hours(9 hour round trip) to buy a Ram Truck from these guys and I will definitely consider doing it again! They were straight up front with me on the deal regarding sale price and and a very fair trade in credit. Unlike most dealers who try to play shell games by hiding the profit in one side of the deal and throwing sales pitches at you, Roger was awesome in embracing me as an educated buyer instead of resenting me for knowing what the truck as well as my trade in was worth. Like I said, next time my wife and I are vehicle shopping, I won't hesitate to give Roger a call and make another 9 hour roadtrip because I know they will be upfront and honest about the deal instead of trying to manipulate me with sales pitches.

Great Experience

by from New Castle, IN |

This is my second time here for an oil change and they have been quick and efficient!

Happy with the service department

by from New Castle, IN |

When repairs are needed I always trust Goodwin to get the job done.

Happy Service Customer

by from Mooreland, IN |

I am pleased with the body shop and service repairs that I have had done at Goodwin Bros.

40 years experience

by from New Castle, IN |

I have been buying cars here for 40 years and have never been disappointed. I even enjoy spending time with the cat!

BUYING A CAR

by from YORKTOWN,IN. |

I TRY TO BUY BEFORE AND COULDN'T SO I TRY AGAIN AN DID BUY . TOOK ABOUT 3 HRS. BUT GOT IT DONE

Great car, best MOPAR dealership

by from Nippa,KY |

Indiana's oldest and best, ive bought several cars from dealerships and traveled over 200 miles to purchase a low production # 2010 dodge challenger R/T furious fushia. They went over every aspect of the car right down to setting the clock on the radio and what reccomendations they had for future service since i was so far away from them.It was a 1 owner with low miles and the dealership sold it new and got it back as a trade in on a hemi chrysler 300. They went out of their way to get me the original window sticker and make my out of state buying experience great. THANKS JERRY