Bob Ridings Ford

Used 888-751-5256
Service 888-434-0918

Working with Ron Pritchard and Bob Ridings dealer

by from Springfield, Il |

I recently purchased a 2008 Jeep Liberty Limited from Bob Ridings in Taylorville and it ended up being one of the greatest experiences in my life. I tried for over a week to get this vehicle and finally was able to complete the process only with the hard work of salesman Ron Pritchard. Ron and the dealership went out of their way to get this deal accomplished. My wife and I are both extremely pleased with our interaction and with the vehicle we purchased. I would recommend Ron and Bob Ridings Taylorville to anyone in the market for a great vehicle and a wonderful customer experience.

Be careful....

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Found a great deal for on a truck via Cars.com at this dealership. Contacted a salesperson who didn't have any details but was willing to check it out for me. Called me back to say that the actual truck didn't have any of the equipment that I was looking for, although the Cars.com ad was very clear that it did. Contacted a manager to get details who confirmed it did have the equipment in the ad but the price was actually $7K more than listed (the Cars.com ad said the truck was $7K below MSRP). I don't live local but wish I did.....I love to talk to these guys face to face. Would have be easy enough to tell me the truth during our first phone call. No need to lie to me and hope that I'd go away.

BUYER BEWARE

by from taylorville il |

I bought a 2013 fusion from this dealer. The process of buying the car was great. I had a great salesperson. That's where it all ends. I had a recall on the headliner for this car. I took it and the replaced it. When I got home, I noticed the new headliner had a rip in it, the weather stripping was ripped, all the side panels were scratched from where they used a tool to pop out the headliner, my sunvisor was broke, I had scratches all over the inside of the car, and they scratched the outside of the door. Noone told me, they just gave me the car back like nothing had happened. When I took the car back in, the customer service I received was terrible. They did admit to damaging my car and agreed they needed to fix it. They had my car for 2 months. I went back to get it, and there were two very visible mistakes that I complained about, and they said they were done with me, I needed to take my car to landmark in springfield, that basically I was being two picky. The sunvisor was still broke, when you pulled it down it came out of the headliner, but that's my fault I guess. I just bought this car in Janaury 2013, it was in superb condition. Also, the lady that handle complaints said the whole problem was that I was not patient. They had my car for 2 months. They treat you good upfront, but if have any problems.. beware.... I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!

looking for a van

by from Springfield, Il |

We didn't end up getting a van there or anywhere. We loved their helpfulness with trying to get us the best loan possible and low payments but in the end the lender not the dealer just couldn't give us the low payment that we needed to get a van. So we are still saving and hope that with more of a down payment we can have a newer van by this summer from them. Again so kind and helpful can't wait to work with them again.

Great experience!!!

by from Taylorville |

I recently bought a Ford Edge from Bob Ridings in,Taylorville and it was the absolute best experience I have ever had. I didnt feel pressured into making a purchase and when I found the one I wanted the transaction was simple and fast. Thanks Ron Pritchard!!!

Excellent Purchase Experience

by from Bloomington, IL |

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Bob Ridings and was very happy with the overall process. Ron Pritchard was great to work with, did not pressure me, answered my questions, and ensured that the process went smoothly. He also responded in a timely manner to my e-mails prior to arriving at the dealership for a test drive. I would recommend this dealership to anyone considering a new or used vehicle.

Luv my FORD

by from Springfield, IL |

I have purchased several vehicles from Bob Ridings in Taylorville and have always had a great experience. Buying has never been so easy. The customer service and care they provide is remarkable and I would not buy from any other dealer. Bob Ridings in Taylorville is simply THE BEST!! Always friendly and the popcorn is great!

Bob Ridings F150 Purchase

by from Cissna Park, IL |

My company Heritage FS was very impressed with the buying process using cars.com and Bob Ridings. Every step of the way was very smooth and easy.

Luv This Dealership!!!!!!!

by from Springfield |

My salesman Ron Pritchard is the best in Central Illinois!! Used to waste my time with Springfield dealers, but the 25 minute ride was well worth the trouble. Great prices, great selection and outstanding service!