Sharrett Buick GMC

Used 888-282-1083 Used888-282-1083
Service 888-239-3965 Service 888-239-3965

Great Buying Experience!

by from Hagerstown, MD |

Sharrett recently sold me a Subaru Crosstrek, and I can honestly say it was the easiest purchase I ever made. The price I paid was very good, and I was extremely satisfied with every part of the purchase. Everyone was pleasant, and my salesman, Mick Forcino has to be one of the all time nicest people around! Everyone I met went out of their way to make my day a good one! No one pushed me to make a decision. When I first got on the lot, Mick introduced himself and said if I needed anything to come find him, then he disappeared to let me browse as I chose. That was the beginning of a great experience, because I hate having someone hover over me when I am "just looking" If I could afford it, I would buy a car every day, just so I could hang out with the people at Sharrett! If you need a car, shop Sharrett, you will not be disappointed with the way you are treated! I guess all the years they have been our neighborhood car dealer, has made them an expert in how they treat their "neighbors".

Great Experience!!

by from Frostburg, MD |

I had a great experience buying my new truck from Sharrett Buick GMC! Brandon DeHaven is a very knowledgable salesman and made the experience very easy for me to buy my truck the same day! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle

Extraordinary New Truck Buying Experience!

by from Frederick |

Mike and Jody went out of their way to take care of my truck buying needs. They were courteous, knowledgable, and efficient. I could not have asked for more! I would definitely buy here again!

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Martinsburg, WV |

I have been a VW lover for 4 years now. I did not purchase my first Passat from Sharrett VW, but have had service done there. The service team is awesome and timely in completing my repairs. I recently decided on a whim to trade in my origianl 2012 Passat for a brand new version. I was able to take home the car on Friday night for a demo and we returned the next morning and were out the door, keys in hand by 11 am. Kat Whitaker was a wonderful sales consultant and made me feel so at ease. Sales manager Mike and Business Manager Kim were also very friendly and helpful and were willing to work with us. I am absoultely in love with my new vehicle and have found a forever car buying home at Sharrett VW!

Tom kline

by from Myersville |

Jerked around for a test drive.. painful experience. Copying license talking to manager. What a joke

Easiest car buying experience ever.

by from Kearneysville, WV |

Friendly people. Easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Received a fair price on trade in.Never felt pressured to buy more than I wanted. Everything went smooth.

Great dealership to work with!!

by from Bunker Hill, WV |

Bought my 3rd vehicle from Sharrett this past week. Each time, I am more and more convinced that I will never buy a vehicle anywhere else. The sales department is wonderful to work with, as is the service department. My second Subaru vehicle and very likely not the last from Sharrett. :)

Highly Recommend

by from Hagerstown, MD |

Went to Sharrett and met Ben Ros, he helped me so much getting my 2013 Subaru BRZ. He answered all my questions and concerns, he went over the vehicle with me. Ben made sure I was going to be satisfy with my purchase before going through with it, and I can't express enough on how happy I am. I can't thank Ben enough not even with a review he's a great sales men. I highly recommend Sharrett for all your car purchases and car repairs, and if buying Ben Ros is the man to talk too. Thank you so much!

Crosstrek

by from Chambersburg, PA |

Our experience with Sharrett was very nice. No real wheeling and dealing. We asked for and got what we wanted. Overall experience was worth it and I highly recommend the dealership. We love the Crosstrek and are very satisfied with it.

Wonderful experience! Highly recommend!

by from Slanesville, WV |

I was assisted by Ryan Staup, and I have only good things to say about him and my entire experience at Sharrett. I was in the market for a new or used AWD vehicle to prepare for a move to the North for work. I was greeted promptly, and in a friendly manner. I was given ample time to shop the vehicles without feeling rushed. Ryan and the rest of the staff were always present to answer any questions. I wasn't given the usual "Let me check with my sales manager" ... wait 10 minutes... "my sales manager says he can do blah blah, not blah blah." I felt like I was treated in a very fair way. The process was transparent, and easy. I even enjoyed working with the finance department, which is really rare. All in all, this was easily the best car buying experience I have had. I've even directed my fiance, also in the new car market, to come to Sharrett for her purchase. I ended up buying a 2016 Subaru Impreza, and when it's time to replace it, I will probably drive out of my way to come back to Sharrett again.