Sharrett Buick GMC

10312 Auto Place, Hagerstown, MD 21740

New 888-249-2801
Used 888-282-1083
Service 888-239-3965

My Experience at Sharrett was AWESOME!!!

by from Hagerstown, MD |

I have been looking to buy a used vehicle cash through the paper and online with no luck in my price range. My husband was dead set against financing but a local Credit Union (Patriot) was willing to take my not so great history and small loan amount so I started another search. Still had trouble finding the right vehicle, mileage, price and payments. Saw this Town & Country on Cars.com and inquired and spoke to a representative on a Friday night. Went in Saturday morning and worked with Josh Busick and the Manager Paul Steiding. They worked hard to make the necessary adjustments on the price and negotiated with Credit Union and I walked out with a BETTER deal than I hoped for. The van is a 2002 but had a CarFax available online here so I went in eyes wide open. No pressure sales and kind easy people to deal with. I highly recommend this group. And they surely didn't get rich working with me but took as much time as needed.

New Car Purchase with Sharrett

by from Harpers Ferry, WV |

I recently purchased a new VW from Sharrett. My salesperson was Wanda Bennett, and I have been purchasing vehicles from her for the past ten years. Wanda and the other staff members at Sharrett are amazing. They always answer all of my questions and meet all of my needs. My payments are exactly were I need them to be and Wanda always explains every detail about the vehicle upon delivery. VW Sharrett is a wonderful establishment including the service department. I can not say enough about these people. Trustworthy, honest, loyal, and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. Keep up the good work guys. You are truly an amazing group of people. Thanks also to Jeff in the finance department.

Smooth no pressure buying experience!

by from Hedgesville, WV |

Bo Brill helped make my recent SUV purchase go smoothly and with no pressure. Very professional atmosphere as numerous other members of the Sharrett team came up and introduced themselves to me during my time there. I highly recommend you check them out for your next vehicle.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Hagerstown MD |

Love dealing with Sharret! This is the 2nd car we bought from them and if we buy another one this is where we will go! Karen and Mike were the best!

First Vehicle

by from Hagerstown, md |

Amazing people. .very helpful. We found a vehicle within minutes thanks to Mike C.

A very positive experience

by from Hagerstown Md |

No pressure applied just well informed professionals answering questions. When it came to signing - again everything clearly explained with no additional pressure to make add ons.

2015 Enclave and great salesman Ben

by from Hagerstown MD |

We had a very nice experience buying a car from Sharrett. Ben had a great demeanor and never came across as pushy. He did a great job and gave us a fair deal on our trade. We love the Enclave

Great Experience!

by from White Sulphur Springs, WV |

I bought a 2015 Forester from Sharrett in June and it was a great experience. Wanda Bennett was an excellent sales representative. She was extremely helpful and courteous every step of the way. I will definitely recommend Sharrett Subaru.

GREAT EXPERIENCE AND TERRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Hagerstown, Md |

Karen Surrano was terrific to work with getting my new Jetta and I will definitely recommend her to anyone I know who is interested in buying a new car. I am also very pleased with my new Jetta and have shown it off to my friends and told them about the very nice way I was treated and how everyone went above and beyond to help me at the Sharrett dealership.

LEVI POWELL---SALES REPRESENTATIVE

by from CLEAR SPRING , MD. |

LEVI WAS WONDERFUL TO COORDINATE THE WHOLE PURCHASING PROCESS .HE WAS PATIENT , FRIENDLY , ENTHUSIASTIC AND KNOWLEDGABLE . YOU CAN BE PROUD OF HIM AS YOUR REPRESENTATIVE .WE ARE!!!NOW WE ARE OWNERS OF A 2014 SUBARU XV CROSSTREK !!! THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE AND THE CAR OF OUR DREAMS !!!

My experience was awesome

by from Hagerstown Maryland |

I was on the Internet looking for a truck with four doors and I wanted to purchase the vehicle at Sharrett. As I was reviewing the possible GMC trucks for sale I also wanted to trade in my GMC truck, so I was interested in the trade in value. After I completed the transaction I received an email from the Internet Manager and she gave me a sale price of the vehicle that I was interested in. I also received a call from the Internet Manager the next day. Very interested I went in the see what my trade in was worth and to take a test ride. I received a very acceptable trade in value for my GMC truck, and the vehicle was exactly what I was looking for. When I was doing the paper work, I was planning to go to the credit union to borrow money and Sharrett found me a better deal. It was a fantastic day and everything worked out great. What a great day, when I picked up the vehicle the sales person (Ben Ros) was very friendly and Knowledgeable;e about the vehicle that I felt very comfortable with azll the new bells and whistles. Great job