Sharrett Buick GMC

Used 888-282-1083
Service 888-239-3965

Great Buying Experience!

by from Hagerstown, MD |

Sharrett recently sold me a Subaru Crosstrek, and I can honestly say it was the easiest purchase I ever made. The price I paid was very good, and I was extremely satisfied with every part of the purchase. Everyone was pleasant, and my salesman, Mick Forcino has to be one of the all time nicest people around! Everyone I met went out of their way to make my day a good one! No one pushed me to make a decision. When I first got on the lot, Mick introduced himself and said if I needed anything to come find him, then he disappeared to let me browse as I chose. That was the beginning of a great experience, because I hate having someone hover over me when I am "just looking" If I could afford it, I would buy a car every day, just so I could hang out with the people at Sharrett! If you need a car, shop Sharrett, you will not be disappointed with the way you are treated! I guess all the years they have been our neighborhood car dealer, has made them an expert in how they treat their "neighbors".

Highly recommended

by from Hagerstown, MD |

This is the second time I have bought a vehicle from Sharrett. Very nice salesmen. Very pleased with products. Highly recommended!!

excellent

by from Hancock, MD |

Excellent service, friendly people!!!! Loved the experience we had here!!!

First-class service by my service rep Ben. true

by from Hagerstown, Maryland |

Exceptional service is the only reason I would consider getting another General Motors product

Graet car buying experoence

by from Hagerstown, MD |

I bought a 2016 VW Touareg on 8/22/16. It was a very easy, no-pressure, experience. Andrea Malpass, my sale representative, is not the typical car salesperson. She spoke to me like a real person...no hype. She was with me through every step of the process. The same can be said for the sales manager and the finance manager.

Sharrett for Service

by from Hagerstown, MD |

What was to be a rather routine oil change, tire rotation, battery replacement became a major "surgery" issue. As a customer, I always appreciate the inspections that accompany routine service. This time major issues were spotted. I happen to like my older Buick and invested the $$ in the recommended repairs, etc. Some may have opted for a new vehicle, but I have always had service at Sharrett and the car has served me well. Low mileage for a 16 year old vehicle did not warrant disposal. I hope to have it for many more years and will always have service done at Sharrett.

Great service, clean facilities.

by from Thurmont, MD |

Everyone was very helpful on my last visit to Sharrett.

Excellent in all respects!

by from Towson, Md. |

The Sharett service department is the best in all the key areas. These include work quality and communication.

Outstanding Service Department

by from Hagerstown, MD |

We normally rely on Saturday hours for dealership-based service of our vehicles. So, I was initially concerned that Sharrett's service center has no week-end hours. However, the service agent's immediate response was that they would be able to accommodate us, and they certainly did. The communication was friendly, informal and personalized. Both I and my wife, when she brought in the car, were addressed by name and treated as if we were old family friends. We continue to be impressed by Sharrett: initially with Sales, and now with Service. Highly recommended.

Great service & experience!

by from Frederick, MD |

I always have great service at Sharrett! My auto returns clean and in good running condition. Their crew can answer all my questions & concerns. Thank You SHARRETT! Jane Creekmore

Great service and friendly staff

by from Gerrardstown,WV |

The shop was very clean as was the waiting room, everyone was very friendly and helpful. Great service.