Ray Skillman Ford & Southside Hyundai

1300 US Highway 31 S., Greenwood, IN 46143

New 888-795-5835
Used 888-865-4430
Service 877-823-5236

Come on down to Ray Skillman Performance Ford & Southside Hyundai, where we Stack 'em Deep & Sell 'em Cheap!!

Great service in acquiring the car I wanted.

by from Indy, IN |

Had a lease to turn in or buy, after reviewing my options, I decided to lease a new Tuson. They made the dollars affordable, and a car was located that had the options I wanted, and MORE! Love riding in it. The bucket seats are comfortable, my husband has lots of head room and lots of leg room. There is actually more than he needs, which we find uncommon. Joe and Ted were straight shooters and no bull! Will go there again when lease is up.

Unpredictable. Unreliable.

by from Bloomington, IN |

My husband and I had excellent customer service over the phone! Good promises. Good deals. So we drove an hour to pick up the car that we had negotiated to purchase. We were told the car had a moon roof AND luggage racks. It only had a moon roof. We were told it would just take an hour or so since we'd done so much up front work over the the phone. It took 3 hours. The keyless entry code didn't work. We were told we would be sent a new one. Never came. We called because there were recalls that needed to be serviced - and were told to stop in ( again an hour's drive), that we didn't need an appointment, and that it would take about an hour. We got there. And, yup, you guessed it. We needed an appointment and it would take significantly longer to fulfill the required service. I went to a Bloomington dealership and got PHENOMENAL service!!

Overall great experience from the Dealership

by from Greenwood, IN |

I had been to other dealerships in the area and this was the only one seem interested in selling me a car. The salesman took the time to listen to what I wanted to drive and showed me only vehicles what would fit my requirements. No pressure to buy above my price range. Once I decided to purchase, the purchase experience was efficient and best offer I have seen all day.

PAINLESS

by from Greenwood IN |

The salesman greeted me at the door, I told him what features I sought in a new car, he suggested a specific model, then researched inventory for a match. The car had everything I was looking for, so I test drove it. After some discussion about pricing and trade-in, I went home that afternoon in my new Elantra Limited. Ron Goode was helpful, courteous and knowledgable about the product, or knew where to get answers. Buying a new car proved to be a smooth, painless experience.

Great experience, very nice and helpful employees

by from indianapolis, in |

Everyone here was very friendly and helpful while I was shopping for a new car. Jack Guidry my sales representative was very nice and explained every thing to me and answered every question I had. He made sure I new and understood everything about the car. He did a great job. Bryan in finance was also very nice and helpful in explaining my options to me. I would and already have recommended them to people I know looking to buy a car. Meghan

satisfied customer

by from Greenwood, Indiana |

I would like to reply to this email and let you know that the customer service there at Southside Hyundai was incredible.  I took my old car in to have it looked at and it was found to have multiple problems.  While in the shop the staff at Southside was nice enough to loan me a rental so I could get back and forth to work.  My husband and I decided to purchase a new car and not put money into the old one.   My husband is not the nicest person to deal with when buying a vehicle.  The salesman that we dealt with was Blaine Skaggs and he was very courteous and professional, offering assistance to my husband and I in a quality vehicle.  I would recommend this salesman again to my friends and family.  Please ensure that this salesman is recognized for his time and kindness while working with my husband.  Trust me this salesman had a rough time and was professional despite my husbands persistence.   My husband did say that he will work with the young man again.  Again thank you for all the kindness and we will be seeing you guys again!!!   Thanks Lisa Silvola

Waste of time

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have been researching Pontiac's G8 GT for a long time now and now I am in the market to make a purchase. I located a match to color I preferred at Rayskillman. I called and made an appointment to view and test drive the vehicle after confirming that the vehicle was indeed available. The lady I spoke with assured me that their were 2 G8 GTs I could view. I opted the schedule a test drive with the one with lower miles. After I drove 30 miles with my pregnant wife, to the dealership, I found the saleman, Boyd, who I spoke with on the phone to confirm the vehicles presence.He then asked if I had seen the G8 yet, as there was a white G8 Base sitting in the entrance. Although he confirmed over the phone that it was a White GT and under no circumstances did I want the base model. That was the first dissapointment. As we were leaving , very upset, he called my phone and offered to take me to their partner dealership to show me the other G8 that had more mileage on it, it was a white GT, the one I wanted in the first place. So, as we made it down there, about 1/2 mile away.......they couldnt locate the car. After about 30 more minutes of waiting in our car, they located the car they said, but couldnt find the keys. Boyd seemed very uninterested in helping us, as to we just sat in the car waiting for him to follow up with us. I had to call him on his cell and ask what was going on. He then stated that he was with the manager and still couldnt find the keys. With all this said, we ended up leaving at 4pm without seeing a car or good customer service. Our appointment was at 1:30pm and we arrived on time. It was a complete waste of time.

Honest and reliable.

by from Greenwood |

Very professional and helpful. The best experience ever. I have bought a number of cars over the years and this was my best experience.

This would be comical...

by from Shelbyville |

...If I hadn't wasted so much time and money with these people. I wrote a review last year about horrible service from these guys - I said I'd never return. Never say never...I got a recall notice this week and since part of the relevant work had already been done here, I needed to bring the car back here. Got an appointment within two days, so far so good. My husband took the car this time. We thought maybe he would receive better service, and it seemed that he had. Until he drove home and realized that the cruise control, which had worked on the way there, did not work on the way home. Now he's on his way back over there (which is 40 minutes from our house - not a quick trip.). I CANNOT believe the incompetence of these people. Please, for your own sanity, stay far away from their "service" department!

"Greetings Pilgrim, your search has ended!"

by from Indianapolis, IN |

"Greetings Pilgram, your search has ended!" should be their motto. I HIGHLY recommend you START HERE at the Ray Skillman Ford/Hyundai Southside Dearlership in your quest to find a new ride, but would bet this will be "The Destination of your Dreams"! Save your gas - don't let the BEST one pass! I was treated like "Queen for a Day" and then some and got to drive off in my blinged-out black Chariot (Fiesta). It's like having a party in the car with the different colored lights, fabulous sound system, dynamic extras, unheard of gas mileage, the list goes on and on with pros about the vehicles, top notch guest services. There's something there for everyone to fall in LOVE with, no matter your age or style! Spoil yourself with a FORD! You can't get any more American than FORD! I gave THANKS for meeting those wonderful people and being helped like a family member. I wish to give special praise to Brian Cecil, Stephanie Duty, David Everett, and Mike Evans for their exceptional professionalism and enthusiasm during this process. Happiest of Holidays and Future to the Ray Skillman family!!!!

2014 Ford Escape

by from Indianapolis, INi |

Jerry and I received the best costumer service from the moment we inquired online through the internet sales girl Melissa. We met her on Saturday and she wanted to make sure are experience was perfect. She introduced us to a nice Salesman Mike Johnson who was very professional and found us the perfect vehicle that met are needs for retirement. My husband is quite direct when he wants to make a deal. With that being said Mike brought in the GM Dave Everett. He was awesome and got the deal done. I want to thank everyone involved for making our experience a great one. Gerald & Sheila Thomas