Mercedes-Benz Of Hagerstown

1955 Dual Hwy, Hagerstown, MD 21740

New 877-638-9614
Used 888-270-6579
Service 888-737-8984

Uptown Luxury, Hometown Service - From the Dealership You Deserve!

Outstanding!

by from Herndon, VA |

Barry London was outstanding! I have purchased many cars in my life, but have never received the sincere dedication from a salesman than Barry. He was responsive, yet non-pressure, and genuinely caring. Barry spent the time to teach me all the features of the vehicle, answering every question. He followed up the next day to make sure I have happy. An excellent salesman creates a fantastic buying experience! I highly recommend Barry London. - John

service on my GLK

by from Wlakersville, MD |

Service is always reliable and well done. Staff goes above and beyond to accomodate clients in the buying , financing, and servicing of vehicles. Although we live much closer to the Mercedes dealers in Montgomery County, we own three Mercedes that were all purchased from Hagerstown. We also only use the Hagerstown Mercedes to service these vehicles. We are always welcomed in Hagerstown, and stop by on Mike L who sold us the vehicles, just to say hi. Hagerstown is Honest, fair, and trustworthy - traits not often found.

Service

by from Hagerstown, MD |

I set up an appointment to have my Mercedes serviced. I was given an appointment for early Friday morning. I was there in plenty of time for the appointment only to find that several employees in service department was off. I had two options of setting up another appointment or leaving the car and they would service the can when they could work it in. I did not want to make another trip and had more business to take care of, so I chose to leave the car. The dealership provided me a new Mercedes to drive and called me when the service was complete. To my surprise and totally not expected, I was NOT charged for the service on my car. Word of mouth is your best advertisement and I have been telling everyone about our great experience. THANKS YOU MERCEDES-BENZE. I am a VERY satisfied customer!

Efficient, affordable and polite!

by from Strasburg, VA |

Friendly, affordable service. Unlike many places that always find something wrong when you bring your car in for regular servicing, this place is not pushy at all. Fair, efficient and honest. Who could ask for anything more.

by from Keedysville, MD |

I found the dealership to be both friendly, polite and provided excellent skill

Service Manager "Marty Gillions" is excellent!

by from Boonsboro, MD |

I want to express how thankful I am to Mr. Marty Gillion, the service manager of Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown. I have been a loyal customer to this service dealer for 12 years so far. I have bought three new Mercedes vehicles since 2002. In the past 12 years, whenever I brought my vehicle in, if I have an issue and no matter what kind of mood I was in, Mr. Gillion would always make me a satisfied customer at the end. Mr. Gillion always goes out of his way to satisfy a customer. I'm very touched. I believe an employee like that is an great investment. He is a problem solver and he is also very knowledgeable at what he does. I will continue buying Mercedes whenever my family needs a new car due to my trust in Mr. Gillion, because I know my cars will all be very well taken care of under his management. If he leaves this dealer, I will consider switching a different service dealer or a different brand of cars.

Outstanding Service

by from LaVale, MD |

Adam Himmelwright and service staff at Mercedes Benz of Hagerstown led my Marty Gillions are absolutely first rate. Customer service and satisfaction are their primary goals and they consistently suceed in achieving their goals.

Outstanding Service

by from LaVale, MD |

MB of Hagerstown

by from Mercersburg, PA |

I attempted to purchase a used car via this dealership and with salesman Barry London. Although I didn't drive away with the car, as financing didn't match my circumstance, this is a high quality dealership. No negatives from me on that experience.

Excellent!

by from Frederick, Maryland |

Our E350 needed new tires and brakes just a day before the big snow storm. Hagerstwon MB was able to pick the car up, service the brakes, change the tires and return it to us before the snow arrived. We will always service out car at MB of Hagerstwon.

Service and repair

by from Winchester, VA |

Thank you so much for your excellent service! When I called for an appointment, I was given one that week! I so appreciate that they will come and get my car, it makes it so much easier for me!