Mercedes-Benz Of Hagerstown

1955 Dual Hwy, Hagerstown, MD 21740

New 877-638-9614
Used 888-270-6579
Service 888-737-8984

The Vehicles That Fit You and Your Lifestyle - From the Dealership You Deserve!

Outstanding!

by from Herndon, VA |

Barry London was outstanding! I have purchased many cars in my life, but have never received the sincere dedication from a salesman than Barry. He was responsive, yet non-pressure, and genuinely caring. Barry spent the time to teach me all the features of the vehicle, answering every question. He followed up the next day to make sure I have happy. An excellent salesman creates a fantastic buying experience! I highly recommend Barry London. - John

MB of Hagerstown

by from Mercersburg, PA |

I attempted to purchase a used car via this dealership and with salesman Barry London. Although I didn't drive away with the car, as financing didn't match my circumstance, this is a high quality dealership. No negatives from me on that experience.

Excellent!

by from Frederick, Maryland |

Our E350 needed new tires and brakes just a day before the big snow storm. Hagerstwon MB was able to pick the car up, service the brakes, change the tires and return it to us before the snow arrived. We will always service out car at MB of Hagerstwon.

Service and repair

by from Winchester, VA |

Thank you so much for your excellent service! When I called for an appointment, I was given one that week! I so appreciate that they will come and get my car, it makes it so much easier for me!

Satisfied as usual with service

by from Middletown, Maryland |

I bring all 3 of my cars to MB of Hagerstown. I am always happy with the service I receive and my latest service is no different. I highly recommend this dealership.

Purchase of Car from another dealer

by from Chambersburg, Pa |

I was thinking about buying a used Mercedes from another dealer. My intent is to buy this one and as soon as I can afford a newer one, purchase one from Mercedes of Hagerstown. Wes was so great in explaining the vehicle to me and suggested I have it looked over by the service department. I called Adam and he worked me in and gave me his overall recommendation on the vehicle with a printed report. It was a great experience with Mercedes of Hagerstown and will definitely purchase another Mercedes from Mercedes of Hagerstown. I know several people who have purchased vehicles from them who love them and I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

My Experiences With Mercedes- Benz Of Hagerstown

by from Martinsburg, WV |

Hello everyone! If you live in the tri-state area and own a Mercedes- Benz, I highly recommend Mercedes- Benz Of Hagerstown as your authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership to get your car serviced at! Marty and his staff are true professionals and display "awesome" customer service skills! The facility is always clean and the lounge area is very comfortable, while you wait for your car to be serviced. I only had brief encounters with other staff members at the dealership, but I could immediately tell from those brief encounters that professionalism and "awesome" customer service skills are the norm there at the dealership. Whenever I decide to purchase another Mercedes- Benz, Mercedes- Benz Of Hagerstown will be my dealership of choice! Mackey B.

Road Side Assistance

by from Hagerstown, MD |

The technician came out under diffiicult weather conditions to rescue with a flat tire, in the wee hours of the night. Outstanding.

Another Exceptional Experience

by from Purcellville, VA |

I actually had both my cars need attention, so when I picked one up I dropped the other one off. Alex Folz and the entire staff work together as a team to be sure I received the most pleasant and professional service. Alex answered all my questions, kept in touch with me regularly, and even found a way to lower the cost of a future repair. Everyone at MBofH is outstanding -- from the operator to the cashier (love those cookies!!!) and even Wes, my favorite salesman, saw I was there and stayed with me while I checked out. And after the second car was finished, they dropped it off at my home. I have used two other MB dealerships, and they aren't even close to the level of exceptional service provided in Hagerstown. Thank you all!!

Outstanding service

by from Winchester VA |

Scheduled a routine service for my Mercedes. It was quick and easy. I got the day and time I wanted and the follow up before and after was excellent. Having my car serviced was a pleasure not a pain.

service experience

by from hagerstown, md |

as per usual my visit to the dealership met my expectations. all of the personnel were extremely professional and dealing with me