Hoffman Chevrolet Cadillac

101 S Edgewood Dr, Hagerstown, MD 21740

New 888-285-2195 New 888-285-2195
Used 888-277-7871 Used 888-277-7871
Service 888-286-2308 Service 888-286-2308

Hoffman Automotive, your dealership yesterday, today and tomorrow.

1 of 1 review

Rude manager! They should work on "people's"skills

by from Baltimore MD |

I contacted the place in advance to make sure car is there and if there is a possibility to negotiate, i was told to come and they will do their best. We were told to ask for George. So we did, driving for almost 2 hours, george was a pretty nice gentleman, we liked the car and came inside to talk about the price, we asked to bring the price down after which George said the usuall, he will call the manager because he doesnt have that authority. The so called "manager" came, right away he didnt look that happy, he didnt smile like most of them do, looked at us like he didnt like us or like we are trying to full him around, anyway I got a feeling that for some reason, he didnt like us but I thought maybe I am being too hard on him, but then even worse-he opened his mouth! He was rude, impolite like we insulted him by asking to take the price down. He kept pocking his finger at the price on a paper repeating "this is the price!" as we were stupid. I thought I would give another chance by saying "ok, we stated our price, tell us yours? We drove around 2 hours here, lets talk!" But that made him even more irritated with us! He said that if we cant pay this amount we have no business there!!! Could you believe, it was a manager! Absolutely no customer service/people's skills! We were shocked! We probably still would buy a car even without taking the price down but not at that horrible place! Very dissapointed! All I could say to George who couldnt say a word during all this was "i am sorry you have to work with that "person"! We left the place asap! By the way bought the car at another place where people treat you politely and with respect! A more expensive but even better car!