Summit Ford, Inc.

200 Buffalo Mountain Dr, Silverthorne, CO 80498

New 866-483-7586 New 866-483-7586
Used 866-484-1651 Used 866-484-1651
Service 866-483-8650 Service 866-483-8650

Selling value and building relationships!

4 WD Fixed by Summit Ford!

by from Summit County, Colorado |

Great Service Experience with Summit Ford. I had another Ford dealer work on fixing the 4 Wheel drive. I paid them 3 times to fix a vacuum line that was severed by a blowout. Evertime I needed it to work it didn't. I don't even think they tested it. I recently found out in a blizzard it wasn't working again. The light says it's working, but it wasn't>Dangerous situation. To make matters worse I had to be in Denver the next morning. I called Cody at Summit Ford in the morning, he indicated they were full but to bring it down and if there was a cancellation they would fit me in. Dropped it off at 10:30 called me back at 3:00 and it was done and tested. Thank goodness. Made the meeting in Denver and back in time for more snow. Can't say enough of about the communication, dedication and quality of workmanship. Thanks Cody and Summit Ford!

December 1, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thanks again for the great review of Summit Ford!

Great Place

by from Hot Sulphur Springs, CO |

We purchased a Certified pre-owned Ford Edge. We enjoyed working with Stephanie, she knew the background of the vehicle and was not pushy about whether we were going to buy or not. The process for purchasing went very quickly and smoothly. Thank you Summit Ford!!

great

by from dillon, co |

fast and efficient and reasonably priced They preformed all the service in the time promised. The shuttle to and from my office was great.

Review

by from Frisco, CO |

Thanks for the complimentary oil change. The car made it to the GT350 Track Attack and back.

April 22, 2016

Hi, Patrick! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. We appreciate your positive review!

great service team

by from frisco, co |

the team went to great lengths to make sure the warranty repair was done quickly

April 8, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

love them :)

by from Breckenridge, CO |

always very nice people behind the desk, very helpful and very personable :)

April 2, 2016

Amanda, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Great service Great people

by from Silverthorne, CO |

Everyone is always friendly and keeps me well informed. Quality of repairs always meets my expectations. Much appreciated.

GREAT PLACE

by from KREMMLING, COLORADO |

RIGHT FROM THE START, WE WERE LEFT TO LOOK & SEE WHAT WE WERE INTERESTED IN. WHEN WE CAME INSIDE,GREAT PEOPLE, CURTIOUS, HELPFUL. GAVE US A RUNDOWN OF THE VEHICAL PRIOR TO THE TEST DRIVE. THEY DID THEIR BEST TO OFFER A REASONABLE PRICE. ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS. ALL WITHOUT ANY HIGH PRESSURE. WE FEEL WE HAD TIME TO CONSIDER ALL THE POINTS PRIOR TO MAKING UP OUR MIND. THEY ALSO EXPLAINED WHY THEY COULD OR COULD NOT DO SOMETHING WE ASK. WE WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND SUMMIT FORD TO OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. IT'S GREAT TO FIND SOMEONE WITH OLD FASHION GOOD SENSE & CHARACTER THAT YOUR ABLE TO DEAL WITH. MARYANN & WALT VAN LUE.

February 10, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Simple the Best!!!

by from Breckenridge, CO |

Everyone at summit ford is so helpful amazing and nice! I work in customer service so i can truly appreciate when you go to other places and they are as friendly and helpful as you can imagine! I have got my second vehicle from them and will always go to them! They make the entire process very simple and very accommodating, good work all of you at summit ford you are the best!

F150 experience A+

by from Dillon, CO |

2011 Ford F150 ecoBoost bought from BJ and always serviced at Summit Ford. Been a fantastic experience all around...treated fairly and I feel with the attention I need. Thank you Summit Ford team.