Voss Hyundai

Used 877-810-0096
Service 888-474-9392

new car purchase

by from dayton,ohio |

Our salesman's was very professionals. Bob Redick took the time that we needed and showed patience while helping us make this decision. We would recommend Bob to any of our friends looking for a car.

Purhased used Sonata

by from Centerville,Ohio |

We recently purchased a used Sonata at Voss Hyundai. The overall experience was EXCELLENT! Our salesman Bob Redick was very knowledgeable and helpful with no high pressure as experienced at other dealerships. They held the car we selected for 3 days while we looked at other cars and made our decision. I will happily recommend Voss Hyundai to friends and family.

Great Customer Service

by from Dayton |

This was the second Sonata that I purchased from Voss. Everyone in the dealership, from the salesperson to Mark and Mike in the Service area, are great to deal with. If you have any problem they are there to help.

Got the car we wanted

by from Beavercreek, OH |

Greg Trefz greeted us immediately and provided good information on different models of the Sonata. He took us on several test drives that covered a variety of driving conditions. When we decided on the model, options and color that we wanted, they searched out just the right car for us. They had the best price we had seen. Thanks, Greg.

Great dealership...fair prices.

by from Monroe, OH |

I purchased a new 2012 Hyundai Sonata SE 2.0T from Voss. I dealt with salesmen, Bill Fredericy. Bill was very helpful and I would have no hesitancy in referring him to others. There was a minor hiccup in purchasing the car, but Bill worked hard to make things right, and in the end I got the car I wanted.